• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Morrowind . . . Again (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Demandred said:
There is a way to join 2 houses, I think the bug is fixed now. Join Redoran or Telvanni....

Near the end of the main story you're suppose to get all the support from the great houses, once you get Duke Dren's brother's support, you automatically join Hlaalu.
I think the bug's fixed.

and as far as Blade's quests are concerned, I'm not that far into it.

HSC
N/A
Haha, i've gone psycho in Morrowind.

My character has most skills at level 100 now (master trainers financed by the phat lewt i collected).

I've cleared out Vivec Plaza, set a Mark there and now I've turned all the shops into storage facilities. I literally spents hours perfectly positioning my stuff ive collected on the shelves inside the store, the plaza looks great now.

I've set up sphere centurions to guard and everything.

P.S: Surely i'm not the only one that killed every member of another House?

I went through House Redoran city by city and exterminated them. House Hlaluu is almost all dead too.

Also, I stole Vivic's soul - ultimate power for enchantment, booyah!

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Henry_Kissinger said:
Haha, i've gone psycho in Morrowind.

My character has most skills at level 100 now (master trainers financed by the phat lewt i collected).

I've cleared out Vivec Plaza, set a Mark there and now I've turned all the shops into storage facilities. I literally spents hours perfectly positioning my stuff ive collected on the shelves inside the store, the plaza looks great now.

I've set up sphere centurions to guard and everything.

P.S: Surely i'm not the only one that killed every member of another House?

I went through House Redoran city by city and exterminated them. House Hlaluu is almost all dead too.

Also, I stole Vivic's soul - ultimate power for enchantment, booyah!
Can you capture Vivec's Soul? How? what's its value?

How do you set up Dwemer machines as guards?

I still haven't finished the quests. But I will kill all. One day.

I have dumped everything I looted in Belmora in front of Pawnbrocker's shop. When ever I go to Balmora, the game starts lagging like hell. I might reposition my stuff soon.

My character just turned lvl 65 today. I still have a few major and minor skills to max out. My enchanted items has slowed down my character's level ups. I'm going back to normal spells for a while.

Last edited:

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
I stole the Grandmasters Retort for the theives guild. Had no problem taking it. I like the challenging steals, and since it cost me nothing to steal it, then the 200 is a bonus. Besides, there are so many more ways of getting easy money it hardly matters if you get payed a lame amount.

LoneShadow said:
I'm a lvl 64[or 62] Breton. All races, star signs, etc. fulfil the prophecy, as they should. Otherwise some people will not have a lot to do......besides lots of other stuff. Those dreams are natural. Later on in the Blades quests you'll get the chance to ask their meanings from an Ashlander Wise Woman.
That's a pretty good level - did you cheat? I'm only on 20-something, but you can't cheat on x-box. Yeah, I was just wondering about the other races and if they took role as the Nerevine - how does it get tied into the story? Coz the nerevine prophecy is a dunmer thing.

Yeah, I can talk to the wise women about the dreams, but it doesn't help. At the moment they just tell me that they are lies sent by Dagoth Ur, and tell me not to listen to them. Maybe they'll tell me later.

Just outta curiousity, do you know where the freakin' white guar is? I've been searching for the bloody thing for days now, and still have no idea...

LoneShadow said:
I was talking about you signature and dating geeks. there was a little talk on that on Sunrise last week or the week before :D
Oh - Nah I hadn't seen that... don't watch it much. I like cartoons too :D
I am actually referring to a badge I got the other day, which has that written on it. Is funny.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
Henry_Kissinger said:
I'm not so keen on killing every NPC at the moment, but I'm forced to kill the bloody Ordinators everywhere. It's coz they attack me, and I can't do anything to stop them. I suppose it is kinda my fault. I accidentally wore the indoril cuirass, that some guy in the office of the watch (in Vivec) gave me, in Vivec, and paraded around in front of an Ordinator by accident. Since then, I've been constantly attacked. The armor is worth a lot though, so it aint all bad - especially since I can sell it to Creeper.

Hehe I came across this random Khajiit yesterday, on some island in the middle of nowhere. His name is something "The Liar" (I forget what the "something" bit is...). He's not like the mudcrab merchant - you can't sell him stuff - but he's heaps funny to talk to, and tells you about some sunken daedric ruin somewhere. He's totally whacked - moon sugar I reckon.

Came across some other random guy too - an orc - he was on moon sugar as well. He thought he was a Khajiit, and kept meowing. Weird...

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Stealing the item was not hard. I just used Telekinesis. I was pissed at their lame rewards. I like to be given items. Although I might never use them. [I can almost say with 100% confidence that I can steal anything from anyone, anywhere. btw that Telvanni mage who cures Corpus disease has a really nice Cuiras in a locked chest under his nose. steal it:p]

Nah I didnt cheat. It's a genuine character. I played for 2 weeks everyday. all day. My character has been in Morrowind for almost 500 days now. I do lots of battle. I kill anything that moves and is not illigal to kill. And since I have so many mods added. there are lots of monstaers to slay. btw. Today I maxed my character. He cannot go beyond lvl 72[or 73]. My life is about 516 or somthing.

Well the Wisewoman is telling the truth. You'll find out later.

The Guar is not far off the capm. It's somwhere south-west if I remeber correctly. [I played that part with my cheat character last yr I think]. Unless you have already killed it by accident.

HAHAHA. I read that somewhere that Ordinators will not forgive you when you wear the mask.:D So I haven't tried it on.

That Khajit is somewheer north of Azura's coast. I met him too. ages ago. He's funny indeed. He told me something about a treasure. I think he lies but I'll investigate sometime when I'm bored.

Lol That Orc who thinks he's a Khajit will show you the hiding place of a glove. Don't lose it. You'll need it for Temple quests. I found that in one of my raids on Daedric ruins and sold it with all my other stuff [worth 2 million +] to some guy in Balmora for 700. Because they lagged the game. Then I bought that glove back for 1700 or something.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You can go further by going to jail and getting your primary/secondary skills decreased then building them up again.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Yeah. That's true. and you could also use potions to increase your attributes and ask master trainers to train you. they train the lvl 100 over and over again. It does not raise your skill but everytime isa counted towards the level ups.

............then again. That's cheating in a way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)