Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Smithyo said:
You are driving along then suddenly above you is a massive spider!

:jaw::jaw:
haha. my gf was driving my car the other day and one ran across the widscreen so she freaked out lol and sped up to like 150 to get it off haha i was like shit stop, i'll just kill it hahah

Last edited:

newmz89

Beer
HSC
when some people don't indicate and they just veer off to the kerb, so that you think they are pulling over and then go to drive by them and then they suddenly pull out with no indication. that happens to me all the time!!

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
...getting overtaken at 110 by friggen L platers......

...massive trucks in front that do snake-twitches..

...getting tailgated-so-close-you-could-be-in-the-tub when they've got foggies on or insanely bright headlights..

...*amusing when im parked but not when im driving, and definitely not when im driving behind them.. .. people that drop 5-10kms off the limit when they catch sight.... the uhf box above the dash isn't a radar...

end rant for today =P

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Leo 100 said:
...or people that get right up your arse on the freeway cause you cant go 100 or 110.
Agreed. The 90 is clearly outlined on the P plate. And it's a freeway! Overtake, you moron! Lol.

crestor

HSC
I hate cunts that always bag out bike riders because we slow you down etc bla bla, if there were freakin bike lanes we would ride in them otherwise I am going to ride as far left without ending up in the gutter.

Also when riding the dickehads who are parked on the side of the road and just open their doors without looking and nearly knocking you off your bike or forcing you to swerve into the middle of the road, fucking idiots

Whilst driving, right lane is for over-taking it is not that hard, when other people are in the wrong and then beep you or give you the finger

My pet is thought is when you let someone into the lane and you dont get a wave, that seriously shits me for the rest of my drive, its simple, if someone lets you in just slot them a wave

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
crestor said:
I hate cunts that always bag out bike riders because we slow you down etc bla bla, if there were freakin bike lanes we would ride in them otherwise I am going to ride as far left without ending up in the gutter.

Also when riding the dickehads who are parked on the side of the road and just open their doors without looking and nearly knocking you off your bike or forcing you to swerve into the middle of the road, fucking idiots

Whilst driving, right lane is for over-taking it is not that hard, when other people are in the wrong and then beep you or give you the finger

My pet is thought is when you let someone into the lane and you dont get a wave, that seriously shits me for the rest of my drive, its simple, if someone lets you in just slot them a wave
bike riders can be terrible tho. most know where to ride and get outta the way
its just the few idiots
driving yesterday, massive bike lane, 2 people on bikes. one in the lane and one in the middle of the road. when theres more than enough room for both of them in the lane
and i hate when they all ride in a line all across the road. if cars are coming from both directions, move or get hit.

crestor

HSC
alez said:
and i hate when they all ride in a line all across the road. if cars are coming from both directions, move or get hit.
I hate that too, when i ride with a group I always crack the shits when people do it because I know that when I drive it annoys the hell out of me

Scissors

HSC
When my dad slaps me across the back of my head for driving shit. Sorry DADDY! :(

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
AusBluesMan said:
Agreed. The 90 is clearly outlined on the P plate. And it's a freeway! Overtake, you moron! Lol.

yeah we need a bumper sticker clearly telling them to piss off

also hate when people slam on the breaks, stop, and then indicate
its CALLED AN INDICATOR FOR A BLOODY REASON becase you are indicating to the person behind you that you are a dickhead :ninja:

ahh happens to me all the time

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
alez said:
bike riders can be terrible tho. most know where to ride and get outta the way
its just the few idiots
driving yesterday, massive bike lane, 2 people on bikes. one in the lane and one in the middle of the road. when theres more than enough room for both of them in the lane
I was out on the Burringbar range (big mountain range with superb corners), and I come across 5 or 6 bike riders. They were sticking to the left, but not letting enough room for us 3 cars behind them. They went past 4 good spots to move enough left, but no, they moved right instead. I ride often, so I know the rules, these guys were just being dicks.

danpayne

HSC
I hate it when people pull out into a small gap in front of you, then do like 40kmh in a 70 zone... i get heaps cut up when that happens.
Also people who drive with their indicators on for no reason.

people who dont mantain a constant speed. its not that hard!!!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
probably already been mentioned, but
over cautious drivers.

fuck off if you're break slamming at the slightest change in weather, road shape or corner. take a shot of concrete and harden the fuck up. yes, thats a curve in the road. no, it does not require breaking at 60 km but heck, do it anyway and then get pissy when im - for some reason - riding your ass all of a sudden

-_-;

Also, pedistrian crossing directly after round abouts, like literally as you just come off. a round about is to increase the flow of traffic. pedestrian crossings stop it. ffs, its not that hard to figure out street planners.

people who dont cross at pedestrian crossings or shared zones and get pissy when you dont stop for them. theres a pedestrian crossing 50 ms that way, bitch. use it.

and people who dont indicate. fuck you, i cant read your mind.

.. im a ragey driver.

F2001

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
I hate tailgaters.

I was traveling down one of the main roads between Melbourne and Frankston and I had a female P plater sitting on my tail. I myself am a P plater. She would have had to learn the same rules and techniques as I did (2 second/3 second gap depending on conditions) but no... She decided to neglect these rules. I gave her subtle hints such as flashing my brake lights and she still didn't get the point. A few minutes down the road, she's still there when a Semi has to brake extreamly hard cause some dumb soccer mum cut infront of one guy who had to go somewhere, and that was infront of the Semi. The entire row of about 20 cars slammed on their brakes, people even ran off into the median grass to avoid hitting each other, and this girl stopped so close to my car that when I realised she was about to hit me, I booted the accelerator a bit and it left a small exhaust mark on the front of her bumper. Then she decides to look scared.

A few more kilometers down the road, I see her doing the same to someone else. Does she have brains? Me no think so.
My boot lid already has a dent in it when a truck driver decided to use our driveway to do whatever but found my car sitting there (so many ppl use it for granted, should build a wall or put witches hates on it) anyway... on to the story

i was just costing down to a red light on epping rd in N. So this van starts tailing me. He gets close and closer as I coast a little quicker and quicker. I shift to 2nd and slam the brakes for a split sec then boot it. What do I hear behind me? The Van helplessly screeching along the rd lol...
Wish the wanker hit me, he can cover the rear bumper, and I"ll be an ass and claim the boot lid.

Same rd, further up.... A TNT truck starts doing the same thing and even hoots. Where do they think they are going with red lights everywhere...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
when people fucking beep at you thinking you did something wrong when THEY fucked up.

e.g a wide, resedential 50zone road which is a main thoroughfair, i stick my right blinker on to pull into my mates driveway, i am off a bit to the left so i can make the turn but nothing major and this dickhead tries to overtake me on the right into oncoming traffic as i am turning right.... then BEEPS me. What a fuckhead, if someone has their right indicator on to turn into a driveway you can easily drive past on the left of him or stop behind him instead of trying to overtake where he is going...fucking idiot. Easily could have caused an accident if me and every other driver involved wasnt paying attention.

Funny after he beeped me though the other cars who nearly hit him started beeping and yelling out their windows at him lol.

sparkerasp

HSC
F2001 said:
i was just costing down to a red light on epping rd in N. So this van starts tailing me. He gets close and closer as I coast a little quicker and quicker. I shift to 2nd and slam the brakes for a split sec then boot it. What do I hear behind me? The Van helplessly screeching along the rd lol...
Wish the wanker hit me, he can cover the rear bumper, and I"ll be an ass and claim the boot lid.
lol I don't think I'd ever resort to that, but I have had my fair share of tailgating stories.

Travelling along Epping Road in the inside lane and this Subaru WRX (non p plater) comes up behind me very fast and begins to tailgate me for like 30 seconds. There was no one in the outside lane and I'm wondering why he doesn't overtake. We get near a traffic light and then the drivier decides to overtake. The traffic light turns red and we stop together at the lights :)

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Driving in the dark and the person in the passenger seat is using their mobile phone - the light is distracting

People who don't indicate, for whatever situation that it is legally required

People who don't understand the rules of a roundabout

People who think it is amusing to drive 1 metre behind the back of my car while overtaking is an open possibility

People who knowingly drive with their lights on, in the middle of the day

Shit radio station, yet there is nothing else to listen to

Drivers that don't respect other drivers, people or whatever on the road

Last edited:

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
People who try to undertake (overtaking on the left side) when I clearly have my indicator on, my wheels turned almost full lock to turn into the driveway, and am rolling forwards. I now do multiple shoulder checks while turning because of this. I witnessed some stupid lady take off this brand-spanking-new commodore's (I knew the guy, he had JUST bought it about two hours ago) front bumper, light and bonnet by doing just this in an old hilux. Not a scratch on the great beast of a vehicular contraption. She ended up paying more than the car was worth in repairs, fines and court cases.

ALSO

People who get right up your arse when you are reversing out of a parking spot in the middle of town. I was in an angled parking spot just yesterday, waiting for traffic to dissa[ate when I notice that the only car coming towards me was traveling at about 40 kms/ph and at least 300-500 meters away. So I decide to go for it. I reverse over the first lane to swing the car to the right, and head out of town, begin the swing, almost finish the swing when I hear an aggrivated "BEEP!" from behind me. That car that was 500 meters away had driven up to me, clearly able to brake, having seen me miles away, and gotten 15 cm from my rear bumper, stopping me from straightening out the car. I tried going into drive and into reverse again to give her a hint, but I hear another "BEEP!". I leant out my window and swore at her, and she moved her hand in a brushing movement. I had to (Illegally) drive into the wrong side of the road to straighten the wheels and head back over to my lane to go where I wanted.

I hate that lady, and I know her number plate, so even though I'm against it, Ima tailgate her to death.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)