Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
iv never ranted on this thread before cos i could go forever.
but basically i just hate people who dont pay attention. that covers people who dont give way, slow drivers, tailgaters, fucktards-who-speed-up-at-overtaking-lanes, people who cant think even 3 seconds ahead of themselves, bad lane dicipline, people who cant maintain their speed (if its that hard use bloody cruise control) and people who are crap at changing/merging lanes.
plus people who just dont know the rules. thats just dumb. i witnessed an accident once where two cars were literally side by side and one of them went and merged into the other car. when they stopped, the stupid old lady who merged was yelling at the other lady for not giving way to her. she reckoned that u had to give way to someone who had their indicator on! she really thought that it wasnt her fault. go figure.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
1. letterboxes
2. gutters
3. unsuspecting plants in my graden which I run over

These three are followed closely by the fact that I haven't gone for my L's yet

And that is followed closely by the fact that my mother makes me drive regardless, and i SUCK.

sonnysburning

HSC
this is a nice thread =)
i hate it when truckies get angry at you becasue you're doing your legal speed limit on the highway. i got driven off the road when i was on my L's.. they were all honking and flashing their lights and it scared me shitless.. but then my mum rang the company and had a rant. so haha to them.

and this isn't really driving related, but i really hate it when there's a fly trapped in your car and it keeps flying through your line of vision...

:)

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
one day we were driving (well my dad was) and we had a budgerigar in its cage in the back, and the door of the cage flew open and it flew around the car. lol so i was jumping round the car trying to catch the damn thing while dad was attempting to drive.

tania O

HSC
What about someone sitting next to while your learning how to drive eg-my dad 'no you did it wrong' LOL so anoying man i'd rather go driving alone.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
yes, and when you are on your p's and they are still nagging you about it!

like coming up to a trafic light: "FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP"
"yes mum i know how to stop a car"

and you're still 5 m away from it.

or you are cruising down the highway on 90
"darcy, you know you dont have to sit on 90 all the time, you dont have to push the speed limit all the time you know"

or turning right at a corner
"you didnt check your left shoulder"
"mum, you dont check your left shoulder when you turn right"
"you should check everything"
"mum, its a waste of time, if something is there what can i do?"
"i've been driving 20 years, i think i know more about driving than you..."
which is probably true, but anyway.

goodness gracious.

tania O

HSC
Darnie said:
yes, and when you are on your p's and they are still nagging you about it!

like coming up to a trafic light: "FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP"
"yes mum i know how to stop a car"

and you're still 5 m away from it.

or you are cruising down the highway on 90
"darcy, you know you dont have to sit on 90 all the time, you dont have to push the speed limit all the time you know"

or turning right at a corner
"you didnt check your left shoulder"
"mum, you dont check your left shoulder when you turn right"
"you should check everything"
"mum, its a waste of time, if something is there what can i do?"
"i've been driving 20 years, i think i know more about driving than you..."
which is probably true, but anyway.

goodness gracious.
OMG THATS SO TRUE my dad is like Tania when you go in the car,

-always fix you mirrors
-check everything is correct
-look back when reversing "dad i know"
-don't speed
-don't go through yellow light wait for the green,

its like dad i know his just keeps going on on BLA BLA BLAA lol,

Last edited:
HSC
impatient people piss me off more than anything. i mean i'm not overly cautious or whatever, i'm not someone who waits forever to turn or does 10k under the speed limit, but i'm not really up for dying or whatever just for the sake of a few seconds

like the other day i was turning right, and there was a really steady stream of cars, there was no way in hell i could have crossed even if i gunned it through the intersection. so the impatient cunt behind me starts beeping and waving his arms at me .. like what do you expect me to do, seriously? just dodge through the cars? so i flipped him off in my rearview mirror and then he chased me for like the next 5km and drove past me abusing me. i was just like :):):):) *wave*

newmz89

Beer
HSC
^ lul what a prick. and yeahh i hate it when people are like waiting at the lights for the turn right green arrow, and they dont even need to if there are no cars are turning you can just go around when its a normal green light. but yeah once that happend so i beeped the person in front to tell them that they could go. then they stuck their hand out the window and gave me the finger i mean wtf i was only helping them.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
newmz89 said:
^ lul what a prick. and yeahh i hate it when people are like waiting at the lights for the turn right green arrow, and they dont even need to if there are no cars are turning you can just go around when its a normal green light. but yeah once that happend so i beeped the person in front to tell them that they could go. then they stuck their hand out the window and gave me the finger i mean wtf i was only helping them.
lol i had someone stop at a green light in front of me the other day. we were in the middle lane and there was a red turn-right arrow. so he stopped.

jennieTalia

HSC
Tailing. Always happens. The second i forget to put my P's on it's fine -.-

Stupid P-plate boys whistling, seriously I could look like I had a masticated giraffe face I don't think they would care

Carparks, in peak time, with little kids and shitty mothers not making up their minds about where they want to cross to get to their car... and having to go at 10km/h

When you park a while away from the shops, all nice, 100 spaces around you absolutely perfect and you come out and someone has parked RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. :S Sometimes even on both sides...

newmz89

Beer
HSC
nick3157 said:
lol i had someone stop at a green light in front of me the other day. we were in the middle lane and there was a red turn-right arrow. so he stopped.
how do some people get their licenses.

F2001

HSC
when its 34 fucking degrees C

The Roundabouts in Maquarie park, esp Waterloo Rd really give me the shits. I need to do a U turn/180 there for work. And so many times I've almost been hit or cut off. It's so easy to read when a retard comes a long. All I do is take necessary action (avoid/steer away) and shake my head...

sparkerasp said:
lol I don't think I'd ever resort to that, but I have had my fair share of tailgating stories.

Travelling along Epping Road in the inside lane and this Subaru WRX (non p plater) comes up behind me very fast and begins to tailgate me for like 30 seconds. There was no one in the outside lane and I'm wondering why he doesn't overtake. We get near a traffic light and then the drivier decides to overtake. The traffic light turns red and we stop together at the lights
I was taught by people that were not normal.
ie when it's yellow, hurry up and get through!
and who gives a shit about crap behind you. If they hit you, it's their fault. lol

Last edited:

sparkerasp

HSC
F2001 said:
who gives a shit about crap behind you. If they hit you, it's their fault. lol
True, but I would prefer not to be in an accident and loose my car for a week in repairs. I prefer to avoid accidents rather than encourage them.

HSC
- women who dont notice when the light changes to green because theyr etoo busy putting on makeup or some shit
- people who leave a massive space at the lights
- little women who drive big 4wd's especially when they live in the city
- tailgaters (cunts)

Pace_T

HSC
women in general
the only time they should ever be allowed on the road is when theyre walking on a pedestrian crossing.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
sparkerasp said:
True, but I would prefer not to be in an accident and loose my car for a week in repairs. I prefer to avoid accidents rather than encourage them.
What about the money your insurance (or theirs) pays out? I like that part.

Yeah, I hate people who think they are top shit in a little car. I find it funny when one pulls up and trys to get me going. My Falcon kicks em every time, and they get angry :D

Also, random dicks who yell random expletives at you for no reason, either when your driving or walking. Usually red P platers or the dickheads in the back. I got called gay, walking along the street by a guy in a lowered suzuki packed with five shirtless guys.

I'm gay? Put a shirt on.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
A P-plater tailgating us L-platers, it is an 80 zone and i am going 80 you should not be going any faster then me anyway

People stopping right on my bumper when i first got my L's and had not perfected hill starts yet, i rolled back then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)