Most ANNOYING things when Driving (2 Viewers)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
i dont speed up to person next to me i maintain same speed with the person next to me who is usually not speeding
either fucking way you can slow down and leave a gap for em to overtake

HSC
sitting two centimetres from my ass will not make the people in front of me go faster

fucking cunts do it allll the time, i just want to slam on my brakes

LingstyleZ

HSC
most annoying thing would be driving ferrari in china.
LOL

no joke.

u would be driving at 30 km/h while stopping every 10 secs

F2001

HSC
LingstyleZ said:
most annoying thing would be driving ferrari in china.
LOL

no joke.

u would be driving at 30 km/h while stopping every 10 secs
we got our hands on one in shanghai. november 2008.
Took it out towards the airport, fucking deserted. Cops don't even give a stuff.

Late at night it's deserted too. Traffic dies around 7-8pm unless ur smack bang in the centre of the city.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
katietheskatie said:
sitting two centimetres from my ass will not make the people in front of me go faster

fucking cunts do it allll the time, i just want to slam on my brakes
heh. I do slam my brakes on when assholes do that. Once some asshole ran up my ass beeping and shit so i hit the brakes and caused about 2k damage to his car and $500 to mine. Police said he had to pay for it, he didnt want to go through insurance because his excess was 4000. so i said ok he can pay cash for it if he wants to go that way.

So a few weeks pass and they guy hasnt contacted me, i found out later that he had gone ahead and paid $2000 cash to repair his car and i guess he hoped that if he didnt hear from me he wouldnt have to pay for it. I decided that he had bailed and contacted his insurance company who agreed to pay for my damage because of the police report saying he was at fault [and i had all his details]
So they charged him $4000 which was his excess if he had another crash [which he apparently had alot of and he was a young male aswell]

So basically because someone tailgated me they now have a debt of $6000 :D :D :D

Lukybear

HSC
Serius said:
heh. I do slam my brakes on when assholes do that. Once some asshole ran up my ass beeping and shit so i hit the brakes and caused about 2k damage to his car and $500 to mine. Police said he had to pay for it, he didnt want to go through insurance because his excess was 4000. so i said ok he can pay cash for it if he wants to go that way.

So a few weeks pass and they guy hasnt contacted me, i found out later that he had gone ahead and paid $2000 cash to repair his car and i guess he hoped that if he didnt hear from me he wouldnt have to pay for it. I decided that he had bailed and contacted his insurance company who agreed to pay for my damage because of the police report saying he was at fault [and i had all his details]
So they charged him $4000 which was his excess if he had another crash [which he apparently had alot of and he was a young male aswell]

So basically because someone tailgated me they now have a debt of $6000 :D :D :D
.... Your a prick

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
PEOPLE WHO TAKE YOUR PARKING SPOTS WHEN YOU'RE CLEARLY SITTING THERE WITH YOUR BLINKER ON but because you're a p-plater [with about two days experience of being one] you can't do anything about it. grrrrrrrr. stupid old people drivers.

i liked people being nice to me when i was on my Ls, now everyone hates me because i'm a P plater. =[[.

and the tailgating thing. i laugh when people tailgate you, overtake you, then have to wait behind the slow cars in front of you.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
no way dani. i hate the fact i am on literally the last couple of days with L's, yet people assume you only just got them a matter of hours ago.

this causes people to see you approaching a roundabout and think "oh he's an L plater. L platers go real slow, therefore, i can get round before he gets there" it. just. doesn't. work like that.

also when you pass people, their ego's are so bruised that they feel the need to undertake you.

Numero Uno

HSC
Serius said:

i like your style

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
gibbo153 said:
no way dani. i hate the fact i am on literally the last couple of days with L's, yet people assume you only just got them a matter of hours ago.

this causes people to see you approaching a roundabout and think "oh he's an L plater. L platers go real slow, therefore, i can get round before he gets there" it. just. doesn't. work like that.

also when you pass people, their ego's are so bruised that they feel the need to undertake you.
haha. i miss that. i used to hate being an l-plater.

but now if i do some retarded park i have no excuse haha.

F2001

HSC
Lukybear said:
.... Your a prick
better update that UAI aim.

As for criticizing him. Two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case. It is right for that idiot to learn a critical lesson not to abuse/aggrevate.

$4000 excess... wow.

That stupid tailgater deserved it. Unless you were going slow on the fast lane.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
hermand said:
haha. i miss that. i used to hate being an l-plater.

but now if i do some retarded park i have no excuse haha.
alteratively you could just, be good at parking.

seriously it is not hard at all.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Serius said:

yeahhhh except that didn't actually happen did it

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
gibbo153 said:

OMG yes, hate that. Next person that does it to me is getting road raged at.

I lol at other drivers when I'm in heavy-ish traffic and like 12 cars behind me overtake one after the other just because they don't want to be behind an L plater even though I'm doing the speed limit and they've been behind me for 10kms already and I'm driving just like they are so what's the problem :confused:

seriously

madsam

God among men
HSC
i hate it when people tailgate you for absolutely no god damn reason

ie two lane road, your on the right going like 10k's over the limit, and some jackass just sits right up your ass for no reason. He could overtake you, but no, he wants to just sit there until either you change lanes or turn off later down the road.

God damn i hate some people

Pace_T

HSC
madsam said:
i hate it when people tailgate you for absolutely no god damn reason

ie two lane road, your on the right going like 10k's over the limit, and some jackass just sits right up your ass for no reason. He could overtake you, but no, he wants to just sit there until either you change lanes or turn off later down the road.

God damn i hate some people
haha fucking idiot. didnt your parents teach you anything while on your Ls?

they stay on that lane because its safer to overtake on the right of someone than it is on the left. because if he goes flying down your left theres a chance that you'd go in the left lane at the same time and hence collide. so instead they wait for you to get in the left.

once you get on a freeway or whatever you'll realise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)