Most awkward question you've asked a teacher? (1 Viewer)

Realista

HSC
It was a classmate who asked this:
"Would you drink horse cum for a million dollars?"

Kent12

HSC
N/A
I got asked by my English teacher whether I would go out with her sister because she liked me.........

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I once had a sub teacher try to set me up with her much younger than me nephew :/ She assured me he had a six pack and looked a lot older than his age.

Other than that, all the awkward moment Qs have been asked by others. I had a girl who asked a question about reproduction in science, and then announced her pregnancy scare to the class. I had a junior friend shout out something about a teacher being hot and they were right behind her oh god haha Had a guy ask where the silent w was in a word that had nothing close to a w. Also a kid hug a teacher and the teacher had a full on panic attack.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Someone in my class once asked our PE teacher why some condoms were flavoured

SunnyScience

HSC
"are you pregnant?" To my biology teacher. She wasn't - apparently she was having a thyroid problem and was putting on weight.

It was a long lesson.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

theind1996

HSC
N/A
also there was this one time in religion where the teacher asked what priests do when they go to seminars and i said they went there to learn how to molest children

then i got sent to the religion coordinator and she was like priests molesting ppl is not a joke and that few of her friends got molested by priests when she was younger.

that was really awkward
hahahahaha, did you see Cardinal George Pell on Q&A on Monday: "Back in England when we were preparing some boys" LMFAO

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
hahahahaha, did you see Cardinal George Pell on Q&A on Monday: "Back in England when we were preparing some boys" LMFAO
I sat there and I'm just like, "Why... would you..."

I believe the quote was: "...we were preparing some young English boys..."

I mean, I get what he's trying to say - but... I mean, of all the ways to say it... why that way.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Cardinal Pell. Respect. He is Australia's highest ranking Catholic.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Not really a question per se but there was a really awkward moment in school when one of our teachers had a new surname when we came back after the holidays and the kids were like "congratz on ur marriage" and she said " I actually got divorced"

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not really a question per se but there was a really awkward moment in school when one of our teachers had a new surname when we came back after the holidays and the kids were like "congratz on ur marriage" and she said " I actually got divorced"
ooooh snap

I guess your school was the type to just say "Miss" for all the teachers regardless if they were married or not?

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Awkward!

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I sat there and I'm just like, "Why... would you..."

I believe the quote was: "...we were preparing some young English boys..."

I mean, I get what he's trying to say - but... I mean, of all the ways to say it... why that way.
Yep exactly. Just giving more of a reason for people to hate on him/Catholic Church.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
ooooh snap

I guess your school was the type to just say "Miss" for all the teachers regardless if they were married or not?
Nah we have ms and mrs but yeah usually students just call the female teachers ms

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nah we have ms and mrs but yeah usually students just call the female teachers ms
Yeah, that. Happened to us too. Every female teacher was 'Miss', and then later in high school - every male teacher was 'Sir'.

Just thinking back to that... so awkward. 'Miss' sounds... okay, but now I can understand why some of the male teachers didn't really like "Sir" - doesn't sound... quite right.

inJust

HSC
Is it disrespectful that I call my teachers by their first names? LOL

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it disrespectful that I call my teachers by their first names? LOL
I hope not.

Everyone called Derek by his name at my school.
And my bio teacher in year 11 -- Miss Davidson -- was DAVO.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
I hope not.

Everyone called Derek by his name at my school.
And my bio teacher in year 11 -- Miss Davidson -- was DAVO.
this.
teachers at our school didn't mind senior students using either their first name or nickname

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh and my chem teacher was Clarkey

Which is hilarious because that's what his friends call him when they go to bars and shit together and he gets wasted. Lol

I don't think he liked me calling him that though.

Yay.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)