Most Common & Random Forms of Procrastination (2012) (1 Viewer)

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
But ever since I discovered Blackmill's songs, I don't procrastinate as much =)
I love Blackmill's music =D

You should also check out Of Ghost and Two Thirds

Back to topic:
Procrastinate by listening to music and games...
I should probably study for my finals :/

Wentworth

HSC
masturbating is a procrastination issue for me because I last so long :D

pb1234

HSC
I spent my whole holidays pre-trials discovering and watching Breaking Bad. First 4 seasons done in 2 weeks. Terrible, I know, but it was worth it. Skyler was a bitch.
This. couldn't be any more true!

alphophil

HSC
N/A
Most random: Two days ago I was in martin place walking back to the state library after lunch. John fucking Howard walked right past me - we were seriously 5 cm from eachother. So I analysed how tall he was compared to me as he went past and then as soon as I got to the library I started looking up photos of him with celebrities and world leaders to see how tall i am compared to them.
I need a life.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Most random: Two days ago I was in martin place walking back to the state library after lunch. John fucking Howard walked right past me - we were seriously 5 cm from eachother.
You should have shook his hand and told him we need him back.

alphophil

HSC
N/A
You should have shook his hand and told him we need him back.
Hahaha, he was talking to his bodyguard. I never realised before how weird it would be, being a former PM. Literally just about EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY would know who you are....

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Hahaha, he was talking to his bodyguard. I never realised before how weird it would be, being a former PM. Literally just about EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY would know who you are....
Ah, you didn't mention he had a bodyguard with him before, hence I assumed he was alone lol.

Just think what it is like for Kevin Rudd! He gets mobbed more than Julia Gillard and he is not even prime minister anymore.

MiPh

HSC
Obviously rearranging everything in my room for procrastination. But generally, for every exam block I pick up one or two more hobbies. This time it's been photography and running, and for trials it was cycling. Prelims i'm pretty sure was piano.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Today: making a paint brush from my hair.

Rawf

HSC
Hmm.
1. Youtube
2. Tv - why the heck is big brother so interesting to me now? What has hsc done to me lmao
3. Watch that's so raven and ed edd n eddy
4. Dance infront of a mirror
5. Blast my music and make my neighbours think I'm ghetto
6. Lip sync and record myself on webcam
7. Talk to myself
8. Boresofstudies
9. Texting/msn/skype
10. Playing my ukulele

Cobain

HSC
Convincing myself that going on this website will be in some way beneficial to my exams.
And Facebook. And 9Gag.

Plus, every time i sit down to study, i realise exactly how appealing the thought of playing some guitar for three hours sounds.

Oh, and convincing myself that i can't study if there's no music playing, then blasting metal so loudly that i can't think, and staring at my books, reading the same sentence forty two times.

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
Cleaning my room.
Writing random stuff on my whiteboards and then erasing it
Doing handstands against walls
Punching mattresses

studybot

HSC
1. Getting too carried away listening to music
2. Mentally complaining about my writing, scrunching up papers around the room then I see my cat playing with the scrunched up paper, so I'm all like " Aweee *^*" -sits on floor with cat- *petpet*
3. Staring out of my window
4. boredofstudies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)