Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
dont care if this is a repeat.

Spill the beenz, include details, as much as you can remember, etc.

alex09hsc

HSC
formal night.
cant remember much just know i spewed everywhere

philphie

Banned
HSC
don't remember what i did that night but it was definitely after visiting olympia milk bar, i woke up at 6 am in Camperdown Memorial PArk

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
17 at my friend's farm was my first and worst drunken experience. Her brother used to be a bartender and I thought it was a grand idea to go drink-for-drink with him drinking Evil Red Cocktails of Death.

Oh my god.

Stumbled down their driveway, pointed at a ditch and called it the dam, pointed at a black spot on the ground and called it a cow, fell on my arse on the dirt in the middle of the driveway and promptly told my whole lifestory while drunkenly hiccuping and bawling for no reason. Had to be frogmarched back to the house. Requested water, promptly threw it up all over myself, attempted to get changed for bed (got my PJ top on but not the bottoms) and was unconcious until about 11am, when I crawled out of bed, vommed, and then crawled outside to lie in the sun for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
monday after the cricket grand final, drank from 8 am, peaked at dinner, went to central lion in melbourne, kicked out at 9 pm and passed out on the nature strip between the roads in royal parade. then had my wallet, my shoes and my socks stolen, and some guy woke me up at 2 am cause he didnt want me to get mugged or raped.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
never been drunk actually
only tipsy

consumed around 5.5 drinks in 1.5 hours or something

Gold Lion

HSC
I've never been drunk to the point where I've had zero control of myself but then again I didn't really ever drink until I turned 18

But the most I've ever been drunk (which was fairly drunk) - I:

- Walked into a shop stumbling, eyes bloodshot. Complained about the prices. Bought a chocolate bar.

Man behind counter: "You ok? you look kinda tired :) "
me: "no i'm just wasted"
man: "lol"

The next morning I woke up and I noticed that someone drew penises on my body :(

boganxcore

HSC
formal night.

cant remember a whole lot but i was walking the city streets eating a kebab, offering and feeding random people my kebab in the hotel elevator and watching my friend try to steal a homeless man's hat. it was an interesting night.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I've never been drunk to the point where I've had zero control of myself but then again I didn't really ever drink until I turned 18

But the most I've ever been drunk (which was fairly drunk) - I:

- Walked into a shop stumbling, eyes bloodshot. Complained about the prices. Bought a chocolate bar.

Man behind counter: "You ok? you look kinda tired :) "
me: "no i'm just wasted"
man: "lol"

The next morning I woke up and I noticed that someone drew penises on my body
:(
LOL, reminds me of Garden State. At school we had a thing of graffiting 'i love (picture of penis)' in everyone 's exercise books, whiteboards, textbooks, their bags, people's arms, head. we even had a thing where we wrote it on a strip of paper put glue on it and just stuck it everywhere.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
everytime i have woken up on my lounge room floor naked with my front door open and my lights on

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
my 34th birthday

i drank 2L of vodka and lost control of my bowels on oxford street

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololLOL

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
once i was at a house party and i brought 2 6packs of coopers pale, 1 1L bottle of smirnoff redlabel, and at some time later on i walked to the bottle shop and bought a case of this disgusting ginger beer (dont remember + dont know htf i got served).

only time that i actually cant remember large parts of the night, + i lost my phone, jumper (american apparel yooo), shirt, and one of my shoes. so much of the night was just blank.

good video of it on my facebook but

philphie

Banned
HSC
once i was at a house party and i brought 2 6packs of coopers pale, 1 1L bottle of smirnoff redlabel, and at some time later on i walked to the bottle shop and bought a case of this disgusting ginger beer (dont remember + dont know htf i got served).

only time that i actually cant remember large parts of the night, + i lost my phone, jumper (american apparel yooo), shirt, and one of my shoes. so much of the night was just blank.

good video of it on my facebook but
i like the part where you lost your american apparel jumper.
american apparel can suck it!

Sean432

HSC
Friend's 18th, open bar. 3 beers, 5 Jager Bombs, 4 Vodka Breezers, 4 Vodka Red bulls. Smoked some pot afterwards. Slept from 3am to 6am, threw up continually for around 4-5 hours. I was literally having tremors i was so hungover.

kara42

HSC
I'm pretty fail really, the most drunk I've ever been was on a bus at schoolies but nothing even remotely interesting happened because I could still control myself.

Will get absolutely fucking trashed one day, possibly new years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)