Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
probably both. a whole group of us ran away when a larger group of lads jumped off a bus and started decking everyone around them near redleaf like 2 years ago. hilarious since we found mates hiding under park benches and behind trees and stuff 10 mins later.

in regards to the question, the most drunk i have ever been is at schoolies where i thought it would be a great idea to get really maggot since it was the last night, so i bought a 700ml bottle of vodka for myself. about two hours of drinking i can barely walk, i try and throw up but i can't and i became verbally abusive to certain women that i didn't like. i stopped drinking because i felt fucking terrible and i didn't pass out.
lol redleaf as in the blue mountains?

fuck if i was one of your mates i wouldve ran to rebel, get myself some trackies and nike air maxes and i'd be safe

johony

HSC
nah redleaf pool near double bay i should've said, this was NYE

philphie

Banned
HSC
Lads are hilarious, I live in a smallish country town (~12,000 people + another 20,000 in surrounding towns), there are a few pubs but after the biggest/main pub shuts on a subday morningthe lads always start 2-3 fights every single week, great entertainment for the rest of us.
do lads in country towns wear trackies and nike air maxes as well?

philphie

Banned
HSC
Nah ours wear jeans and shirts, it's a sneaky tactic to blend in with the rest of us.
wow, it seems they're much more cunning out in the small towns.

you have foxes, while we have cat roadkill...

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
don't remember what i did that night but it was definitely after visiting olympia milk bar, i woke up at 6 am in Camperdown Memorial PArk
That's what you get for messing with the doctor

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
complete bullshit.

what, that ive never been drunk, or that i had 5.5 drinks in about 1.5 hours

i cant remember the exact numbers, but it was probably less than 1.5 hours since a movie was on at the time and i had drank all that and the movie was only half way through
im not a big drinker.. that was the first time id ever really drunk anything

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I've never had alcohol before. I had my 18th right before the HSC, so no party, and I started work a few days after my last exam. Since I work around 6 days a week and my day off is usually mid-week, I haven't had a chance to go out with my friends or anything like that yet.

I've never really wanted to drink anyway, so it's not a big issue for me.

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
what, that ive never been drunk, or that i had 5.5 drinks in about 1.5 hours

i cant remember the exact numbers, but it was probably less than 1.5 hours since a movie was on at the time and i had drank all that and the movie was only half way through
im not a big drinker.. that was the first time id ever really drunk anything
that on your first time to drink you had 5.5 drinks in 1.5 hours and were NOT drunk.

yeah i totally believe you

philphie

Banned
HSC
I've never had alcohol before. I had my 18th right before the HSC, so no party, and I started work a few days after my last exam. Since I work around 6 days a week and my day off is usually mid-week, I haven't had a chance to go out with my friends or anything like that yet.

I've never really wanted to drink anyway, so it's not a big issue for me.
no wonder you got such a high ATAR haha. you're missing out on so many bad hangovers mannnn, what a shame

HSC
3rd night of schoolies, i thought i was going to die

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
one night i tried drinking a six pack of beers then a bottle of vodka, i dont remember much but apparently i passed out vomited in my mouth and stopped breathing, got taken off in an ambulance, stomach pumped, woke up in hospital two days later with a hangover.
i was 12

Gold Lion

HSC
one night i tried drinking a six pack of beers then a bottle of vodka, i dont remember much but apparently i passed out vomited in my mouth and stopped breathing, got taken off in an ambulance, stomach pumped, woke up in hospital two days later with a hangover.
i was 12
lol bullshit

How would you even get that much alcohol?

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
for good shakes + thinking you're about to die,

try going to greenwood then having 3 pills, somehow $200 worth of drinks, then after 6am walk home all the way to bondi with coopers green roadies, stop at every cafe on the way and buy a coffe (maybe 12 coffees all together), then go into your shower and vomit half your bodyweight,

then try holding your hands out in front of you without shaking them. and i'll give you $5 if you can yaaa

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)