Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
Came home from a party, curled up and fell asleep in the shower with my clothes on while blocking the drain.

Flooded the bathroom, grounded for months.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Hmm.... i wished i did legal studies....

now i would go to legal studies while high, drunk and on various drugs

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
lol, mean!

There was a girl also at the party... When I walked over to the bathroom, she was sitting there crying. When she saw me she literally pounced on me and proclaimed how much she missed me and why she was in such a predicament. She kept repeating how much she liked these two guys and no one notices her & why she missed me so much. I hadn't seen her in 10 years... She was literally hanging off me :(

I'm not a fan of emotional drunks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
My 21st Birthday,

(from what I've heard, don't remember it at all (I do remember a lot of it, not entirely...); not proud of it at all)

had a bit too much; I'm the clumsy type; tripped over; accidental head butt this chick; apologised; got to talking and shit; pretty cool chick (had a lot in common); she got wind it was my birthday; bought me a drink (bad idea; ABC); she wanted to dance; got some kissy; got kicked out of the place I was at... woke up with a massive shiner on my forehead and threw up... :(

went go karting the next day with a hangover sent directly from mother nature (Max Payne 3 reference)... clocked second fastest! that was the best part :)

things like this don't happen to me anymore... :(

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
you got old and jaded. maybe not such a bad thing though
been preferring the quiet gatherings lately, showing my age... don't like going out to noisy places, getting drunk to oblivion any more... it's probably more because I make a fool out of myself whenever I do get drunk :haha:

another drunk story... Straya' Day, 3 years ago... had a shin dig at my joint, invited mates; got drunk again; got a road with a half decent incline near my joint; got out my drift trike; fell off it when I tried getting sideways; tore my clothes, few scratches; went back home with a bruised ego; played bag pipe with a goon bag; passed out on the couch...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
been preferring the quiet gatherings lately, showing my age... don't like going out to noisy places, getting drunk to oblivion any more... it's probably more because I make a fool out of myself whenever I do get drunk :haha:

another drunk story... Straya' Day, 3 years ago... had a shin dig at my joint, invited mates; got drunk again; got a road with a half decent incline near my joint; got out my drift trike; fell off it when I tried getting sideways; tore my clothes, few scratches; went back home with a bruised ego; played bag pipe with a goon bag; passed out on the couch...
Hmm...

ProtoStar

HSC
N/A
~1.5 days before HSC english exam. Cousins brought over tequila. Did some group shots, but I drank about 3/4 of the bottle myself as well as some beer and a couple glasses of red wine (While I was drunk. Can't drink red wine sober. Tastes like crap.). Did the usual drunk stuff then threw up before bed. Was supposed to eat the worm at the bottom properly, but was too drunk to remember, just swallowed it. Next morning, hung over, forgot what tequila tasted like. Took a whiff of the bottle, almost threw up again. Following morning, looked for a Mod C related text on my phone for the english exam on that day.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
january at a house party in campsie

spewed everywhere from the toilet, to the bed, to the couch, to another toilet, to my own bed
pretty much felt like shit the next day

Last time I had alcohol was a few weeks ago. Don't know what happened but all I could remember was having cereal with alize the next morning

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Thought i shall share a china drunk story.... Yeah, I was drinking in inner mongolia (which is part of china). There a rule which i ended up learning.... never outdrink a mongol.... you will be puking while the mongol guy is still sober....

And we went out smashing cars as well.... lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)