• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most. F*cked-up. Ever. (1 Viewer)

scoby_2000

HSC
i watched old boy.... i thought it was fucked up as well

seeing the teeth thing was preety terrible

i thought the head imploding from irreversible was worse tho

artfag

Banned
HSC
i watched Last House On The Left (Wes Craven, 1972) a few days ago. apparently it was banned here for 20 years. it's more funny than disturbing, but there are still some pretty fucked up parts like when the mother starts going down on one of the rapists, and then bites his dick off. pretty tame by today's standards, but it would've made a much bigger impact back then

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
There was some film about something Park, it was like banned immediately

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Komaticom said:
Ken Park got banned because it had scenes of underaged copulation (wow, how fantastic...)
Didnt a mum do it with her kid or something

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Try the Guinea Pig series. Beyond any rating, made in the 80s and are still totally illegal to this date. You can only get them off the net.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Pulp Fiction- well the rape scene with Zed etc anyways was really fucked up....

Monsters Ball- Anything with Billy Bob Thorton having sex is disturbing in my books.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i saw this fucked up french thing once at a mates, where the lesbain made it her mission to convert a gay bloke straight again... some weird shit went down, like the two of them drinking tampon tea, and him ramming a plank of wood up her...
it was the most twisted movie i have ever seen... people were all like its cool coz its art... it was just fucking filth made for pure shock value. i hated that shit

i saw hide and seek with jennifer tilly and darryl hannah. i thought that movie was strangely cool. i thought it would suck but it was fucked up and weird so it appealed... go and get it out

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Alex_H86 said:
Pulp Fiction- well the rape scene with Zed etc anyways was really fucked up....

Monsters Ball- Anything with Billy Bob Thorton having sex is disturbing in my books.
Lol the pulp fiction thing was funny! I so didn't expect those guys to be sadomasochists and stuff hahhahaa! And then that fat niger takes it up the arse! Hilarious!

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
HellVeN said:
Lol the pulp fiction thing was funny! I so didn't expect those guys to be sadomasochists and stuff hahhahaa! And then that fat niger takes it up the arse! Hilarious!

Um...whatever floats your boat man... :p

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Bad Boy Bubby hits a pretty high notch on the fucked up meter

HSC
jim_green said:
What is the most disturbing movie you've seen? Until recently, it had been relatively tame flicks like "Fight Club", "Se7en", "Mulholland Drive", "Deliverance" or "Battle Royale", but then a few minutes ago, I saw this Korean 'gem' by the title of "Oldboy"...

That I'd call "Deliverance" or "Battle Royale" tamed compared to it should give you some idea of how ...unique this movie it is. Suffice to say that with the level of censorship in America and Western countries, a movie like it will never be made. Here's a small sample of things which made my stomach retch:

A guy eating a live octopus.
A guy getting his teeth pried out as a method of torture.
A guy cutting off his own tongue.
The most outrageous, psychotic, pathetic outburst of despair and insanity ever seen on film.

And best (or is it worst?) of all (do NOT read the spoiler if you plan on seeing this movie)...

Passionate, graphic father-daughter incest.

Having said all that, it really is an experience. I take no responsbility for psychological scarring when I recommend Oldboy to you :p.

David and Margaret review. http://www.abc.net.au/atthemovies/txt/s1305812.htm
I watched Oldboy for my HSC because it was a revenge tragedy.

I think a lot of it is a bit too over-the-top, and it loses it's real horrific nature. Having said that, graphic scenes are pretty damn graphic.

icecreamdisco

HSC
sick: the life and death of bob flannagan, supermasochist

you know you're in for an uneasy time when you're watching a doco about a cystic fibrosis sufferer and supermasochist, but the scene where he nails his penis to a board (in closeup, no less) seriously made me reconsider watching the rest.

glad i did though; it's a rewarding and moving film (and available on video here).

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Uz aint go nuttin until uve seen "Ken Park" (Hiphophooray knows wat im talkin bout!!)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I watched Oldboy for my HSC because it was a revenge tragedy.

I think a lot of it is a bit too over-the-top, and it loses it's real horrific nature. Having said that, graphic scenes are pretty damn graphic.
Oldboy is a boring piece of crap. Disturbing movie? Not even close.
I don't remember a single graphic scene from it.

Man I've got French cable TV at home. They've got a show called "Autopsy" at night which is pretty damn graphic hehe. Also another show "Intern" which follows the lives of a number of interns in the USA. Really good show but very graphic. All kinds of operations, opening bodies, cutting up dead bodies, fixing people with 80% burns etc... But I'm ok with it.
I watched "Salo and the 120 days of Sodom" a few weeks ago. It was in Italian (or spanish I can't remember) so I didn't really undestand it but visually it was not graphic at all and I was very disapointed. It was boring. Then I went on message boards and people saying it's one of the msot disturbing films ever and I'm like wtf...it was nothing!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Well I gotta see this movie, make my own judgement. It's actually in the top 100 movies on imdb.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The worst movie I have seen is Ken Park, and I didn't have a problem with it at all.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
HellVeN said:
Oldboy is a boring piece of crap. Disturbing movie? Not even close.
I don't remember a single graphic scene from it.

Man I've got French cable TV at home. They've got a show called "Autopsy" at night which is pretty damn graphic hehe. Also another show "Intern" which follows the lives of a number of interns in the USA. Really good show but very graphic. All kinds of operations, opening bodies, cutting up dead bodies, fixing people with 80% burns etc... But I'm ok with it.
I watched "Salo and the 120 days of Sodom" a few weeks ago. It was in Italian (or spanish I can't remember) so I didn't really undestand it but visually it was not graphic at all and I was very disapointed. It was boring. Then I went on message boards and people saying it's one of the msot disturbing films ever and I'm like wtf...it was nothing!
So.. you're disturbed by medical procedure but not
graphic father-daughter incest
.. interesting. I think a distinction has to be made between 'disturbing' and 'graphic'. Medical procedure may be gross, but it's not disturbing, it's procedural. 120 days of sodom I haven't seen, but I've seen photos and it doesn't look too pleasant to say the least.

... And Scarlett won't be marrying you, because she'll be marrying me :cool:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
One hour photo is definately the most disturbing, twisted sick movie ive ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)