globez

HSC
im guessing ur p plater restrictions

try a honda prelude/integra

they r lots of fun to drive and are good on fuel etc

fkn sex they r

bush_man8

HSC
mate look for a Nissan Skyline r33 or r32 GTS or even a GTS-T but its likely to be flogged being under $10,000

My advice, find a nice Nissan Skyline R33 GTS, RWD, plenty of mods and if you get a good one and treat it well it will be reliable!

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
get a ef falcon for $2k and rape the fuck out of it
gr8 double leggers
we go shooting in one
feels like you're driving a boat, but just weld some rhs in where there should be springs and shocks hey
or lower it and put in hard springs for zero body roll

Edit: seriously though rape it, motors are like $400

Shalveen

HSC
under 10 k was my range n i managed 2 buy one of my dream cars the nissan 300zx z32. u can pick em up for dirt cheap these days only reason being is that there expensive to maintain n as once told by my mechanic there engine set up is horrible machanics dnt like to work on em at all coz all there is in th ebay is the big phat engine lmao. out of a non turbo it goveds u about 180 kw which is fukn insane considereing the car to be between 15 - 20 yrs old. n yess rwd is so much fun with so much power. especially on rainy days were u kick out.. if u ewre looking at 300's id say find a aus spec 4 seater onli coz the insurance is heaps cheaper than the jap import ones. dnt buy the jap 2 seater ones short wheel base there ugly. the aus spec 4 seater ones a nice wide n phat. n the targa top roof which comes of n is fukn awesome especially for them summer months cruises to bondi and that punching it down freeways. the non turbo 300 easily takes on alot stock turbo cars like the 180 running a stock 7 psi. 300 absoultely munch em especially wen its on the higher gears being a 3 litre it opens harrrdddd. lmao its one of the tricks of looking for a powerful car having the rta p plate non turbo laws.

Mawery

HSC
XR6 Turbo. 03 model, spare about $500 to get it all tuned because it's probably been thrashed.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
under 10 k was my range n i managed 2 buy one of my dream cars the nissan 300zx z32. u can pick em up for dirt cheap these days only reason being is that there expensive to maintain n as once told by my mechanic there engine set up is horrible machanics dnt like to work on em at all coz all there is in th ebay is the big phat engine lmao. out of a non turbo it goveds u about 180 kw which is fukn insane considereing the car to be between 15 - 20 yrs old. n yess rwd is so much fun with so much power. especially on rainy days were u kick out.. if u ewre looking at 300's id say find a aus spec 4 seater onli coz the insurance is heaps cheaper than the jap import ones. dnt buy the jap 2 seater ones short wheel base there ugly. the aus spec 4 seater ones a nice wide n phat. n the targa top roof which comes of n is fukn awesome especially for them summer months cruises to bondi and that punching it down freeways. the non turbo 300 easily takes on alot stock turbo cars like the 180 running a stock 7 psi. 300 absoultely munch em especially wen its on the higher gears being a 3 litre it opens harrrdddd. lmao its one of the tricks of looking for a powerful car having the rta p plate non turbo laws.
damn that was hard to read... whilst the 300zx tt is damn fast, i didn't know the N/A was that good?

SUPERJAHASH

HSC
go for a 2002-2004 sri astra. they come out with a 2.2 instead oof a 1.8 and they go hard for a small car.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
what the fuck i dont even get what that retard just said

but anyway couldnt you pick up a 180sx for under 10k?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)