• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Bookie said:
its only fantasybet, although I can see myself doing it in real life onceI'm of legal age.
Sullivan having a good impact on you?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Suney_J said:
LEAVE SULLY OUT OF THIS! im gonna miss him.

peachey, sully, nutley, gallen and vagana are the only players still with any form and sully is injured..... hmmm, i hope hes back this weekend. ill flat line if the tigs beat us, twice in a year is not good!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Suney J said:
No this shitty Sharks board is making me.

Random 87 said:
LEAVE SULLY OUT OF THIS! im gonna miss him.

peachey, sully, nutley, gallen and vagana are the only players still with any form and sully is injured..... hmmm, i hope hes back this weekend. ill flat line if the tigs beat us, twice in a year is not good!
ROTFLMAO - What the fuck have you been watching. All our mistackles started because of him. Nonetheless, I will miss his attack. The only person in our team with more creativity than Peach.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
ROTFLMAO - What the fuck have you been watching. All our mistackles started because of him. Nonetheless, I will miss his attack. The only person in our team with more creativity than Peach.
He still has form. Just because hes a shitty defender doesnt mean hes not in form. Hes always been a shitty defender, whether weve been winning or not, and my guess is he will be a shit defender for the rest of his life. Is he playing tomorrow?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
madmanjd said:
its great to see you guys turn the "most hated team" thread into a sharks thread........
hahahaha, well i dont think we have a thread. Anyway, we've all said who we hate

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
madmanjd said:
its great to see you guys turn the "most hated team" thread into a sharks thread........
You make a good point :D

If you guys dont have a thread, make one. Its not that hard. Stop going in other clubs threads like the Roosters and talking about Sharks. Do you want me to make one for you>? Seriously.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
If you guys dont have a thread, make one. Its not that hard. Stop going in other clubs threads like the Roosters and talking about Sharks. Do you want me to make one for you>? Seriously.
Nah Dont bother. Anyway, I only really post in this thread and the NRL one. I dont think I've ever posted in the roosters one so i dont think ive done to much wrong...

johnny~

HSC
manly by a longshot... closely followed by that triangle headed prick brent tate

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I see your using my Quote as a part of your signature Bookie. Im honoured! :) lets just hope im wrong.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Haha, the truth..... hmmm, well i sure do hope i get proved wrong this weekend. Maybe its cos ive been doing Telling the Truth as a topic for English in the HSC. Must of inspired me to pass the one eyed vision i have always had for the sharks. But i still wont tip against them....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)