most memorable uws moments (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
So basically we just post our most memorable moments at uws.
I have a few. Last year in our second semster some girl was coughing non stop for like 10 minutes straight. The lecturer looks at her and says "if you want to die, do it outside" haha. He was just messing with her he jokes around a lot.
First most memorable moment is a secret :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
So basically we just post our most memorable moments at uws.
I have a few. Last year in our second semster some girl was coughing non stop for like 10 minutes straight. The lecturer looks at her and says "if you want to die, do it outside" haha. He was just messing with her he jokes around a lot.
First most memorable moment is a secret :)
Whats the point of mentioning its a secret on a publically accessible internet forum. Just tell us lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol na, most memorable moment was probably meeting my group of friends. Yep great secret lol.
Anyway does anyone actually have a most memorable uws moment?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
that time when there was a naked guy walking around the UWS Penrith library. I remember it was big on facebook, the UWS naked man.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I crashed the UWS Medicine lectures for one day.

Most memorable thing: People wtf'ing at me when they realised that I didn't even go to UWS and that I was doing Maths on my laptop during the lecture.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
that time when there was a naked guy walking around the UWS Penrith library. I remember it was big on facebook, the UWS naked man.
Ohh I remember that, is this the one where he was doing his photocopying etc casually whilst nude?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Ohh I remember that, is this the one where he was doing his photocopying etc casually whilst nude?
Apparently he was retarded or autistic or something so it wasn't okay to laugh at, lots of cunts were really mad about that.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Apparently he was retarded or autistic or something so it wasn't okay to laugh at, lots of cunts were really mad about that.
Oh wow, I thought it was some sort of public stunt.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol yeah I already said that the secret I.e. most memorable moment was meeting my amazing friends lol.
But I feel sorry for that guy :( people with mental issues can't really control what they say or do. That's actually a really sad story kaz1

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The GF getting her timetable.
One exam in parramatta and another in ctown 1hr later.

MysteryGenius

HSC
that one time (today) i almost hit a group of wankers cos they decided it would be a good idea to ignore the footpath/grass and walk all over the road instead

THIS IS AN AGRICULTURAL SCHOOL, YOU IDIOTS, LEARN TO LOVE GRASS

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
that one time (today) i almost hit a group of wankers cos they decided it would be a good idea to ignore the footpath/grass and walk all over the road instead

THIS IS AN AGRICULTURAL SCHOOL, YOU IDIOTS, LEARN TO LOVE GRASS
Should have kept on going to clean up the gene pool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)