• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mother Mutilates Son (1 Viewer)

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A
how the fuck can you be half christian half atheist you mongoloid scum? does your state of mind change every week?

Kolefax

HSC
Well, my friend called it Deist i think. It means i dont believe in god, only an afterlife for everyone.

Kolefax

HSC
well, i figured noone would know what i was on about otherwise so...

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
but your beliefs do not remotely resemble that of a christian, so it would confuse people more

Kolefax

HSC
Christians believe in an afterlife, no?
Atheists believe there is no god, no?

I didn't go off any real particulars.

Tangent

HSC
all i can say is 'poor kid'
i mean, apart from the losing the genitals bit, how is he going to remember his mother? he prob will grow up to hate himself or think there is something wrong with him that made her do it

cactuar

HSC
how the fuck can you be half christian half atheist you mongoloid scum? does your state of mind change every week?
shutup you spastic little fuck

also; rofl at the people saying this is anything like circumcision. thats the dumbest thing i've heard all year. as some above poster said, its proven to be better health wise, its NOT anything like 'cutting half the penis off'.

99 years too long? certainly, she was high off her tits on drugs while she did it. should she get a fucking long sentence? definitely, she was high off her tits when she had a 2 week old son. look what happened. the kids damn lucky he isnt dead.

just thank god that this didnt happen in australia where she would have gotten 10 years 4 minimum or something.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
cacutar said:
as some above poster said, its proven to be better health wise
Citation needed. Also,

CircInfo.org

"The Australian Pediatric Association recommends that newborn male infants should not, as a routine, be circumcised. "

"The ACP should continue to discourage the practice of circumcision in the newborn male infant."

"The Australasian Association of Paediatric Surgeons does not support the routine circumcision of male neonates, infants or children in Australia. It is considered to be inappropriate and unnecessary as a routine to remove the prepuce, based on the current evidence available.

We do not support the removal of a normal part of the body, unless there are definite indications to justify the complications and risks which may arise. In particular, we are opposed to male children being subjected to a procedure, which had they been old enough to consider the advantages and disadvantages, may well have opted to reject the operation and retain their prepuce. "

etc etc etc

its NOT anything like 'cutting half the penis off'.
Well like I said - Jewish people are known for not exactly having large members, so in effect, it is like cutting off half of the pen0r.

Same with Muslims.

99 years too long? certainly, she was high off her tits on drugs while she did it. should she get a fucking long sentence? definitely, she was high off her tits when she had a 2 week old son. look what happened. the kids damn lucky he isnt dead.
That doesn't actually make any sense. I hypothesise that since you are a dickhead, the doctors circumcised you as a babeh, but accidently missed and gave you a lobotomy.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
the mother deserves life prison, not 99 years in case her sick mind ask her to seek life long elixhir.

the boy cant grow back phallus. the mother should not going back to society.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
two wrongs do not make a right, comrade

we need to rehabilitate this woman

---

i find it humourous that female circumcision is BARBARIC and WRONG, whereas male circumcision is ACCEPTABLE and HYGENIC because of the JEWS and their influence.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i think it illegal to sever clitris or phallus.
but then this is clearly jew influense.

therefore it may be feeseble that clitrus and phallus has no penalty in being severed.
acceptable and hygienic.
depends upon his will.

cactuar

HSC
Citation needed. Also,

CircInfo.org

"The Australian Pediatric Association recommends that newborn male infants should not, as a routine, be circumcised. "

"The ACP should continue to discourage the practice of circumcision in the newborn male infant."

"The Australasian Association of Paediatric Surgeons does not support the routine circumcision of male neonates, infants or children in Australia. It is considered to be inappropriate and unnecessary as a routine to remove the prepuce, based on the current evidence available.

We do not support the removal of a normal part of the body, unless there are definite indications to justify the complications and risks which may arise. In particular, we are opposed to male children being subjected to a procedure, which had they been old enough to consider the advantages and disadvantages, may well have opted to reject the operation and retain their prepuce. "

etc etc etc
CIRCUMCISION: An Evidence-Based Appraisal
Is Circumcision Healthy? — Yes
BBC - Health - Conditions - Circumcision

Well like I said - Jewish people are known for not exactly having large members, so in effect, it is like cutting off half of the pen0r.

Same with Muslims.
citation needed.

That doesn't actually make any sense. I hypothesise that since you are a dickhead, the doctors circumcised you as a babeh, but accidently missed and gave you a lobotomy.
how does it not make sense? what i was trying to say was that 99 years is to harsh for mutilating someone when high on crack/whatever. she definitely deserves long sentence (35+ years) but she didnt kill anyone, she was under the influence and etc. im not saying at ALL that her being high makes what she did any better.

Last edited:

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
whoa fuck dude.

the opinion of a collective of medical professionals vs. a website with a banana for its title graphic, or with citations as recent as 1989! And your last website says "In the UK, routine circumcision isn't thought to be medically necessary."

I WONDER WHICH TO BELIEVE

how does it not make sense? what i was trying to say was that 99 years is to harsh for mutilating someone when high on crack/whatever. she definitely deserves long sentence (35+ years) but she didnt kill anyone, she was under the influence and etc. im not saying at ALL that her being high makes what she did any better.
Dude, according to you she doesn't deserve a sentence at all since penile mutilation is perfectly fine by you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)