movie: LADDER 49 (1 Viewer)

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Yup twas good movie... bit sad though.. anyone who is going to see it, I recomend taking a couple of tissues... The cinema was full and i didn't hear anyone Not Sniffing, and everyone was practically in tears... (girl next to me was bawling eyes out lol )

Sasky

HSC
Oh, I didnt think it'd be sad from the trailer.

BUT I LOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Joaquin Phoenix!

OMG, he is so hot.

*sigh*

*faint*

*die*

Is he good in this movie? Is he hooot? *Sniff* Does he have a big role?

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Sasky said:
Oh, I didnt think it'd be sad from the trailer.

BUT I LOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Joaquin Phoenix!

OMG, he is so hot.

*sigh*

*faint*

*die*

Is he good in this movie? Is he hooot? *Sniff* Does he have a big role?
LOL :p
Yes, Joaquin Pheonix is hot ..... *sigh* after watching 'signs' and "Ladder 49 " Im all happy :D

AnD YES>..... Joaquin Pheonix is the MAIN character.. .John Travolta is his 'co-star' so, its Joaquins Movie tee hee.... LOADS of him :p

Sasky

HSC
Bunny04 said:
LOL :p
Yes, Joaquin Pheonix is hot ..... *sigh* after watching 'signs' and "Ladder 49 " Im all happy :D

AnD YES>..... Joaquin Pheonix is the MAIN character.. .John Travolta is his 'co-star' so, its Joaquins Movie tee hee.... LOADS of him :p
OH Goodie!!!!

I am seeing it this week - as soon as I get my paycheck!

*sigh*

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
The Telegraph gave it 2 stars in their review. Enough said. I agree with them.

Bobcat

HSC
Ladder 49

Anyone seen this movie??

Wasnt at all what i expected, thought it would be some crappy action movie, but was pleasently surprised.

Sasky

HSC
OMG, I saw it tonight.

One word = PHOENIX...

Holy crap thou, I didnt want that ending happening to him... He's too gorgeous. I nearly cried, and I never cry! Everyone was sniffing, my sister was crying, I was just like - omg phoenix - noooooooooooo!
I'm in absolute reverence of fire fighters now. i always see them come into woolies where I work - so tall - with 6-packs, *drool*! My sister's s*** scared of fires now, I was competely the opposite. It was such a cool film - I didnt go see it for the whole 'fire fighter' theme, I only wanted to see it for the main protag, but I was so satisfied.
Though I must say it's not in everyone's taste I guess. But I would never give it TWO friggin stars!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Thanks for ruining the ending for anyone who was going to watch it sasky.

it's nice to know that people like you don't think 'gorgeous' people don't deserve to have bad things happen to them...after all, they are "just too gorgeous omg!!!"

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
this movie was incredibly boring. i just completely tuned out from about halfway onwards and stopped caring enough to even make jokes about how shit it was

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Oh god Joaquin Phoenix is so hot right now. Did anyone watch that Oprah special where John Travolta, Joaquin and the aussie chik came on and started bawling about firemen heroes and stuff ? It was sad..

Last edited:

Bobcat

HSC
'How do you walk into a fire, when everyone else is walking out'

something like that, quote was used a couple of times, good on though.

Pheonix had put on a bit of weight since last time i saw him, still an alrighter though.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
When will Hollywood learn: Big budget does not necessairly equal realism. Average acting, horrible plot/storyline, some of those lines were absolutely flabbergastingly bad. 2/5 stars.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I heard it's a bit crap. It's just propaganda, making the firefighters look good.

Which they are, I guess.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
In the wake of 911 i can understand the US proliferation of firemen and firefighting, but really, its been taken too far.

Sasky

HSC
johnson said:
Thanks for ruining the ending for anyone who was going to watch it sasky.

it's nice to know that people like you don't think 'gorgeous' people don't deserve to have bad things happen to them...after all, they are "just too gorgeous omg!!!"
Sorry if I ruined it for you - I did get carried away.

But I guess it's nice to know that people like you understand it's just a movie - hence your heavily sarcastic and incensed remark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)