movie: LADDER 49 (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Bobcat said:
Pheonix had put on a bit of weight since last time i saw him, still an alrighter though.
Yeah he has ??! Since the Village, he's gone either chubby or muscley, hard to tell. But still a hottie ^.^

hayleybron

HSC
it was sooooo lame. predictible. created for the mass market with no new concepts/ideas to speak of.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
Maybe they would get more money at the box office if they changed the movie title from Ladder 49 to Ladder 69.

After watching the trailer, it looked so crap.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I saw this on the plane on the way home from New Zealand... I never would have watched it otherwise. It was trite, boring, crap acting.... I saw on Oprah special on the film where they interviewed the actual firefighters involved in the real life story, and the Oprah special was far more entertaining than the actual movie.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Hated it. Saw it at the movies when it first came out, what a waste of hard earned cash.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Saw it at a movie marathon. When the lights came on, my friend and I were just sitting there bawling our eyes out. The song at the end kills me.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ladder 49

OH my god. Anyone cry more than they ever have in their life while watching this movie?! i literally broke down, and sobbed, through the majority of the ending. ohhh how i wish i never watched it.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i started crying after 5 minutes cause i knew in my little heart what was going to happen... i was so embarrassed. it was the second or third movie i had ever seen with my boyfriend and i sat there, in the cinema, in tears for nearly 2 hours.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i HATE the part where the captain and the priest have to go to her house and tell her her husband is dead. omg the worst!!! i hate crying at movies!!!!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
she knew before they got to the door.. remember earlier she said she didnt want to look out the window and see the car out there and the people walking towards the door?

yeah i didnt like the movie cause i cried too much.

tempco

HSC
_muse_ said:
yeah i didnt like the movie cause i cried too much.
hahaha, that's not a good enough reason!

the travolta speech at the end was such a tear-jerker. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)