Movie with the crappest ending? (2 Viewers)

babywhitto

bloody Tuck Everlasting... what a stupid ending!!! They didnt get together...she just died. stupid movie

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
@ bunny: lol so that's the ending.........
I missed that cos I got bored towards the end and decided to talk to my friends instead.

Anyway... the 3rd Anacondas? OK the movie is aweful as a whole anyway...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
i am doing it for english
most of the class didnt get it though.
i understand it now
the directors cut doesnt show a good ending, it just finishs
How so? All conflict was resolved and we're told that Deckard's a replicant, Deckard and Rachel get in an elevator and Scott ends the movie here with their fate open to interpretation. Seems like a pretty good ending to me.

chepas

HSC
1) Gone With the Wind. I don't care about Scarlett's speech that
everything will be better again, that Tara will rise again. That bastard Rhett left and Tara was still a more or less derelict wasteland.
I want CLEARER closure, dammit!

2) I've Been Waiting For So Long (Une vie a` t'attendre). French romanticky drama ended SOOO wrongly. Left the cinema really angry at the ending. :mad:

Last edited:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
chepas said:
1) Gone With the Wind. I don't care about Scarlett's speech that
everything will be better again, that Tara will rise again. That bastard Rhett left and Tara was still a more or less derelict wasteland.
I want CLEARER closure, dammit!

2) I've Been Waiting For So Long (Une vie a` t'attendre). French romanticky drama ended SOOO wrongly. Left the cinema really angry at the ending. :mad:
Let's face it, Scarlett had it coming. Rhett just did what he should've done a long time before that :p. In any case there's a sequel to the novel called 'Scarlett' if you didn't know already. I haven't read it, but seeing as I'm fairly happy with how Gone With the Wind ended I don't feel any need for closure :)

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
ill have to say bladerunner too
don't you all know that ridley scott had to change the ending for the general release in cinemas, because no one like the ending with deckard being a replicant etc
so they took excess footage from the shining of a car driving in the country and had deckard doing a voice over explaining stuff...

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Any movie that has an ending completely unrelated to the film, usually in horror movies like Amityville Horror, The Grudge or Carrie 2 - like one final scare that's always really shit because you know it's coming.

Also, The Last Samurai. But then, the entire movie was dogshit, so I didn't really expect the ending to be any better ("I'll tell you how he lived"...what the fuck is that?)

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
Ronin- really bad movie anyway. the whole movie is about a case, people stealing it and whatever, but the movie ends without them ever telling you whats in the case,which is pretty much the whole point of the movie. ITs SOOOOO CRAP

HSC
Swimming Pool.
Something that was so fucking sexy managed to end itself with "and she woke up... and it was all in her imagination"...

Oceans Twelve.
The clever twist just wasn't clever.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
waddle_828 said:
ill have to say bladerunner too
don't you all know that ridley scott had to change the ending for the general release in cinemas, because no one like the ending with deckard being a replicant etc
so they took excess footage from the shining of a car driving in the country and had deckard doing a voice over explaining stuff...
thankyou some1 agreed :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Why is it then that the Director's Cut is considered to be vastly superior to the cinematic version then? :p

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Even though the previous Terminator movies were good and had good endings...the Terminator 3 was soooo shit!
Like, The way it ended...did they really think there was going to be a sequel?! The ending of that movie proved it was a total waste of time...

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Swimming Pool.
Something that was so fucking sexy managed to end itself with "and she woke up... and it was all in her imagination"...

Oceans Twelve.
Ocean's 12 didn't do it for me either - the "twist" was that stupid that it didn't give the audience a chance to guess it, so by the time it was all revealed, nobody gave a shit.

And Return of the kid made me mad too - Peter Jackson apparently didn't film the book's ending because it would have been too long, but instead chose to put in an incredibly long and boring ending that made eveyone yawn.. Go figure!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jim_green said:
Why is it then that the Director's Cut is considered to be vastly superior to the cinematic version then? :p

becuase they are tarts who think if u stuff enough symbolism into a movie that the movie is hard to understand , it becomes superior

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Arlington Rd had the best ending.
*counterstrike voice
Terrorists win!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Oceans Twelve.
Yeah I'll agree with that, wasn't anything like Oceans Eleven.
Also, Fight Club had a very strange ending which changed the whole flow of the movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)