MQ BoS Meetup? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hopeful*

HSC
Supra said:
Hopeful: Did u go to Celsius Last night?!??!
nah i didnt, i wuz goin 2 go but i had sumfn else on
did u go supra ? sum of the maq dudes were meant 2 go

i've done my own stalking already mate, trust me......malachite knows all bout it :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
LOL yeh ive seen malachite a few times (hes head of actuarial society :p)
yeh i went...had a great time up until u know...
shared a star city appartment as well, i think that was the best thing, free drinks :D

*hopeful*

HSC
lolz lucky u then, full got an apartment and everythin ha ?
did alot of ppl from uni go

u had fun until wat....r u talkin bout how sum1 fell off the balcony ? i heard bout dat, so sad man :(

Last edited:

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
Someone put some pics up somewhere, my voyeur side needs indulging.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* said:
lolz lucky u then, full got an apartment and everythin ha ?
did alot of ppl from uni go

u had fun until wat....r u talkin bout how sum1 fell off the balcony ? i heard bout dat, so sad man :(
yeh it was awesome...a lot of ppl from uni went, that was the great thing bout it, like i frequently bumped into ppl i knew

yeh thats what im talking bout, it is quite sad...he didnt fall off he jumped/stumbled i was on the balcony, didnt c it happen but immediately saw what had happened...

lol @ markmooks, seek and u shall find

*hopeful*

HSC
jumped/stumbled ? wtf....omg u sorta saw it, isnt there like a railing around it tho ?

theres heapz of rumours goin round bout wat happened, sum ppl sayn his friends dared the guy 2 jump ?

either way its sooo slack

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
not sure bout hte rumours...and i dont remember exactly bout the railing style...c the thing is im not sure exactly whether he jumped or stumbled, which are two very different actions which result from 2 different causes...i wonder what the final police report would say...and i very much doubt we'll fin dout the real truth netime soon

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh tru that
we'll just have 2 hear the 50 new rumours that'll come out next week
but i doubt he'd have stumbled off if there was a railing ?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i was reading hot ashes (u knwo the curry forum which is ironically craeted my bro's ex girlfriend) and theyre accumulating pics of celsius...and i found this:
"I am doing this on behalf of a friend and this is very important to them as the pic was of their friend who passed away."

*hopeful*

HSC
oh yeh hotashes, so is there gonna b a pic of that guy ?

ooh did the hotashes ppl take a pic of u ? tell me :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl, pfft this reminds me of the time my friend fell 4 stories at school, and we'd hear multiple versions at parties, and even some fucktard guys try and claim it was them, then subtlely shut their asses down and make them look like fools when we had the real story.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* i really cant remember if they took a photo of me but i doubt it....but my friends would have had have a few photos which id be in (taken at the apppartment)...and thats the worst thing coz i was more fukd up by the random shots (at the appartment)

NOnetheless, only waf, ryan, crash, gbong know what i look like...luckily u dont....
neways im stalking u wtf?! damn reciprocal stalking

lol@ AsyLum thats exactly right, whenever something like this happens, therell b some of the most ridiculous rumours, its kind of disrespectful

oo btw guys u should watch out for CrashOvderide, that guy is the master stalker...its actaully quite freaky

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So.. back on topic, who is up for a meet rofl :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Mq BoS Meetup has stalking written all over it man so we're really on topic already ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha true that, but just wanted to cut loose from you and hopeful's erhm ;)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Ditto. Had my outlook beep at me about it the other day... Must admit I've not kept up with this thread; has anyone decided on what/where it'll be?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Ok. How is this for a plan:

We meet at maq shops at 10-11am This saturday outside greater union. Day will consist of one movie, to be arranged on the day. If we cannot decide on a movie, then we will ostracise any deviates and make them walk home in shame. We will continue to ostracise people until a movie is agreed upon. Then with the few remaining people left, we will watch said movie. Then stalking is permitted after 5pm until midnight. (exclud. Greg who is masterful at said art. He may start at 6pm onwards). We will then come back to BOS and rejoice at all seeing each other. Then we will start vicious rumours about a person that nobody liked on the day and ostracise them. Then we will have an ostracism party.

Or we could just be nice to each other and watch a movie this saturday at maq shops and meet at about 10-11. yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)