MQ BoS Meetup? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Ok. How is this for a plan:

We meet at maq shops at 10-11am This saturday outside greater union. Day will consist of one movie, to be arranged on the day. If we cannot decide on a movie, then we will ostracise any deviates and make them walk home in shame. We will continue to ostracise people until a movie is agreed upon. Then with the few remaining people left, we will watch said movie. Then stalking is permitted after 5pm until midnight. (exclud. Greg who is masterful at said art. He may start at 6pm onwards). We will then come back to BOS and rejoice at all seeing each other. Then we will start vicious rumours about a person that nobody liked on the day and ostracise them. Then we will have an ostracism party.

Or we could just be nice to each other and watch a movie this saturday at maq shops and meet at about 10-11. yay or nay?
hey thats a really good plan...it sounds very interesting

Last time i went to a movie with a few friends, it took us ages to decide on a movie, we settled for Madagascar, and when we went in we walked past the poster of Angelina Jolie and decided to watch Mr and Mrs Smith, so we guessed which cinema that was playing in, sat down and that ended up being Batman Begins...idiots

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
... said:
if ryan is coming out, i'm locking my little sister up
ROFLMAO!!!!! U should here the shit he says on msn...i would put it on my bos sig but he could do the same thing (and retaliate)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Some people are saying that batman begins is really good. I was wondering, are they talking through their arse? Is it as good as they say it is? Ive heard very little about it besides some hype.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ivre never seen batman movies and hte such b4...and i still enjoyed htat movie (mind u i didnt even know it was batman begins i thought it was some sequel or something :p)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why do i get the feeling the Supra is going to replace redruM :p

X

xeuyrawp

HeCtic said:
It's good. I loved it.
The start was really good, but it kinda lost it a bit at the end.

The microwave bomb was the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and the actor looked a bit uncomfortable having dialogue in the suit.

Anyway, anything is better than Batman and Robin...

philly17

I saw it last night it was ok nothing spectacular it did lose itself after awhile it was alrightish..

*hopeful*

HSC
Supra said:
NOnetheless, only waf, ryan, crash, gbong know what i look like...luckily u dont....
neways im stalking u wtf?! damn reciprocal stalking
i neva said u were stalkin me..... and im just muckin round man, i aint no stalker :cool:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Cops: Hey you, freeze!
Arnie: Suree!!! *freezes them*.

God that was a bad movie.
Then they had Batman & Robin & Batgirl

X

xeuyrawp

bscienceboi said:
Then they had Batman & Robin & Batgirl
There was no Batgirl other than the TV series where she was Gordon's daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i would come jamie if i wasn't completely ashamed of what my hair looks like right now....
it's wayy short now and i cut my hair with a kitchen knife ... tried to fix it with some scissors... and now my fringe is realllly short :(

looks like i'll be wearing my hair up and my "fringe" pinned back...all semester long (or until my hair grows back to normalness)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
i would come jamie if i wasn't completely ashamed of what my hair looks like right now....
it's wayy short now and i cut my hair with a kitchen knife ... tried to fix it with some scissors... and now my fringe is realllly short :(

looks like i'll be wearing my hair up and my "fringe" pinned back...all semester long (or until my hair grows back to normalness)
I don't think we even arranged anything.

did we?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
... said:
i told you

we are trashing ryan-cck's house
*sigh* well i would have prefered a movie, but fine.

Expect us soon ryan. I shall bring some ginger beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)