MQ Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I finally got my report and presentation marks for Accg224. Very happy with my marks so far going into exams for this and Accg355.

I think ISYS301 is worrying me the most. I hate the unit and we only submitted our last assignment yesterday, so I don't think I'll get that feedback before the exam :(
Tell me the BUSL250 exam is really easy.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Has he told you what is in the exam yet?

IMO it wasn't difficult. Once question was very hard, and he did warn us. However if you had attended your lectures and tutorials and studied, you could at least get some marks. Iirc, it was like 2 or 3 dot points at the bottom of a slide which made it really difficult if you didn't know. The rest of the questions were very much like we had been doing in class.

Have you been attending PAL?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Has he told you what is in the exam yet?

IMO it wasn't difficult. Once question was very hard, and he did warn us. However if you had attended your lectures and tutorials and studied, you could at least get some marks. Iirc, it was like 2 or 3 dot points at the bottom of a slide which made it really difficult if you didn't know. The rest of the questions were very much like we had been doing in class.

Have you been attending PAL?
Well he gave us a powerpoint with information on it that he said that he'd recommend studying.

I have attended PAL/gone to tutorials.

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Well he gave us a powerpoint with information on it that he said that he'd recommend studying.

I have attended PAL/gone to tutorials.
You will do fine. Just revise, maybe look at the past papers if you aren't sure. Let me know if you got questions and I'll see if I can help! A lot of the stuff we learnt in accg250 has come up again in units I've done since! :)

On another note, I just had my last PAL session. :cry:
hey now, hey how, don't dreammm itssss overrrrrr

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Annual leave starts today, going to go to state library today... Hoping I get shit done and I don't stare blankly at my textbook [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I also thought finance would be so much worse, turns out I'm not that mathematically challenged after all [emoji14]

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
You will do fine. Just revise, maybe look at the past papers if you aren't sure. Let me know if you got questions and I'll see if I can help! A lot of the stuff we learnt in accg250 has come up again in units I've done since! :)

On another note, I just had my last PAL session. :cry:
hey now, hey how, don't dreammm itssss overrrrrr
Also I'm talking about Business Law not ACCG250.

I loved ACCG250 :)

(Yay crowded house reference!)

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Ohhh. Well I took busl250 in 2013, so I'm not sure how useful I'll be there. I also distinctly remember having severe gastro in the days leading up to the exam. Are you still allowed to have notes?

What rooms are you in? My semester of only going into 3 buildings is continuing with my exams.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Exam rooms and seating allocations... It's all becoming sooooo real [emoji51]

undertides

HSC
Applied to my MPH last night (personal statement and all) and got offered a place... today?! Is that unusual? I'm THRILLED but paranoid they've made a mistake.

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Applied to my MPH last night (personal statement and all) and got offered a place... today?! Is that unusual? I'm THRILLED but paranoid they've made a mistake.
It's possible there is a person who sits there and reviews applicants, and that they had nothing else to do and got to yours nice and quickly? Honestly I've you've met the requirements and your persona statement was good, I can't see why they'd sit on your application for to long anyhow.

I hope for your sake it wasn't a mistake, and congratulations if it is! :)

undertides

HSC
It's possible there is a person who sits there and reviews applicants, and that they had nothing else to do and got to yours nice and quickly? Honestly I've you've met the requirements and your persona statement was good, I can't see why they'd sit on your application for to long anyhow.

I hope for your sake it wasn't a mistake, and congratulations if it is! :)
I got the official letter via email today and I'm in! So surprised and pleased. Thank you. :)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I got sick in the last few days, thankfully it's going away now

I finish on Friday

First exam on Wednesday for ACCG200, hoping to god my study pays off and that I actually pass [emoji30]

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol man I was reading the Accg224 exam topics and I thought "Wow! Only 7 topics thats great" and upon further reading I realised they're still asking us questions from all 12 weeks of content. Booooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)