MSN Messenger 7.0 BETA Leaked (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Well it's leaked and i got it, it's so sweet, check out the screenshot:

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
If only the guy you were chatting to (@SPREADFIREFOX.COM ) was better at spreading firefox.
Internet explorer hehe :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Downloading now.

Thanks for the headups

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Just read it wasn't Plus compatible and I really would like to keep MSN 6.2 so does anyone know if I can have both versions on my comp at the same time?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Just read it wasn't Plus compatible and I really would like to keep MSN 6.2 so does anyone know if I can have both versions on my comp at the same time?
nupz. i dont think u can, except, if its Windows Messenger 7 :p

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Heh, odd, .msi files are opened by Windows Installer, unless for some reason you don't have that installed.

MSN has a chunky/dodgy interface anyway. Trillian Pro > MSN. Although MSN is good for a lot of people who are new to IM and need a simpler program *shrugs*. Long live anti-ms products !

Winston

HSC
theone123 said:
it doesnt work, unknown file type.
You might have to fix up your file associations, go into My Computer> Tools> Folder Options, under the File Types tab, look in the list for .MSI and look what which program it's associated with.

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
Hmm, it's quite fun.
Ahh, the joys of annoying "winks", "nudges" and other assorted useless things to play with until they get old (after the first 3 minutes).

First major problem with it:
You can't drag and drop files to send them, you have to go through the whole process of sendfiles>locatefiles>pressopen.

I'm so lazy.

G

Gavvvvvin

Whats all those big picture things do I can see at the bottom of the chat window?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)