MSN messenger F.A.Q (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
well im busy with msn :p

installing latest version of msn(.306), msnplus, patches, skins etc...

lol well i have my work cutout for me :p

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mac msn sucks

1/ you cant do webcam
2/ you cant do the thing where i can see what music others are listening to
3/ you cant do any of that handwritten shit
4/ you cant play games
5/ you cant do nudges
6/ mac msn is fucked

deus HELP!

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
mac msn sucks

1/ you cant do webcam
2/ you cant do the thing where i can see what music others are listening to
3/ you cant do any of that handwritten shit
4/ you cant play games
5/ you cant do nudges
6/ mac msn is fucked

deus HELP!
you cant uninstall it via control panel?

if u cant just reinstall msn again...

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Quick question: This isn't really a problem as such, but it's been annoying me a bit for a while. My laptop's MSN Messenger has lost the little Hide/Show Window Frame button in the left hand corner of IM windows and the client itself. The issue's been there since MSN 6.2 and I cannot for the life of me fix it. The window isn't maxmised (the button disappears when it's maximised, I know that much). The button seems to have siply disappeared off the face of MSN. I've tried reinstalling (6.2, 7.0, and 7.5 at various stages), repairing, and even fiddling around in the registry, but all to no avail. Deus or any other MSN bofins out there, have any of you run into this issue and/or know a way to fix it? I'd appreciate any ideas here. :)

I_F

igetboredeasily

HSC
WMP MSN Incompatibilites

I know it's lightly off-topic, but this is the closest I could find :(

I've been using the new "What I'm Listening To" feature in MSN (Build 7.0.0816) , I also use Messenger Plus! 3.61.145 , and WMP 10.0.0.3802

I used these together for about 3/4 days, and then suddenly after random amounts of time my PC reboots!!!

I run PCCillin and it's updated so I'm fairly sure it's not a virus, I got everything off the official sights so it's not likely to be dodgey builds, and I'm surte it's an incompatibility as MSN and Plus! seem fine so long as WMP isn't running, and the reverse also applies.

I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem, or if anyone can help, but please gime me any suggestions!!!

P.S. I'm at uni and we're running from behind a dumb ass proxy that doesn't allow msn to send webcam, or fileshareing networks, but other ppl seem to have the feature working so i don't think that's it

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Saves creating a new thread.

I just ubdated Beta 8.0 (looks much nicer i mihgt add). Anyway, when i right click on the icon down the bottom there and select "send instant message" the little window shows ALL of my contacts, online and offline. How can i get rid of the offline ones! I have gone through the options menu to no avail.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
politik said:
You cannot with the Beta. It's up in the air if Microsoft will remove the list of deleted users too.
Is there a list or somesuch of feature additions/pending changes by Microsoft that lists this sort of information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)