• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muck up day? (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Actually most of my cohort is a drop kick, so they will probably end up not getting there HSC.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
dress up like SWAT with toy guns and homemade flash-bangs and abduct year 7s from classes

we did this with different teams (bogans, terrorists, cops/firefighters, soldiers, builders, nerds and tribal teams in full costume) and a massive water gun fight. good times :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Our school was completely warning us to not do a muck-up day, saying that it could jeopardize your HSC. But then we were told we could do it outside of school grounds...
lol whats the point then.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Because wrecking havoc in the community/public is obviously safer than inside school grounds.

jessxxr

HSC
lol my school is organising security guards to patrol the boundaries to make sure no one leaves to try do stuff to the schools near us :(

your school probably isn't allowing one, many schools don't since lots of shit happens

last year some kids from my school were expelled so couldn't sit the hsc lol
I didn't hear about that, what happened? I know a few years back students covered the principal's car with gling wrap and spray painted it.
they could still sit the hsc, they just had to do it in the city and also it was because they turned up to school drunk and also brought alcohol onto the school grounds which is pretty much illegal isnt it? but yeah thats what happened :)

HSC
Uni Grad
^^^

yeah they are getting security with dogs!!!

i hope they're not sniffer dogs, that would be VERY bad :S

jessxxr

HSC
^^^

yeah they are getting security with dogs!!!

i hope they're not sniffer dogs, that would be VERY bad :S
lol i hope they get you and then maybe you will get turned off your druggy ways -_-
just kiddingggg that's just too cruel :p

im excited, also vinh did you hear, everyone's meeting at revesby station at 8, be there or be square

HSC
Uni Grad
lol i hope they get you and then maybe you will get turned off your druggy ways -_-
just kiddingggg that's just too cruel :p

im excited, also vinh did you hear, everyone's meeting at revesby station at 8, be there or be square
tomorrow and graduation afterpartay will be the last times until after hsc, i promise :)

idk harrison is picking me up so i'll go wherever he's going

jessxxr

HSC
tomorrow and graduation afterpartay will be the last times until after hsc, i promise :)

idk harrison is picking me up so i'll go wherever he's going
FINE, BUT YOU BETTER STICK TO THAT PROMISE YOUNG MAN!! also hahaha woo first time im gonna see you under the influence of anything, should be interesting :p

HSC
Uni Grad
FINE, BUT YOU BETTER STICK TO THAT PROMISE YOUNG MAN!! also hahaha woo first time im gonna see you under the influence of anything, should be interesting :p
you've seen me ~under the influence~ before lol, you probably just didn't realise :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)