Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hotcocoababe said:
LOL all d schools in our area are havin an all out war atm....

one private school's yr12 went over and egged another (public) school's yr12's cars yesterday... so now the skool that got egged (plus another public school) are "getting revenge" today apparently on the private school kids....

its hell funny, but now im just waiting for something to happen to our schools' cars dammit!

Even tho all ours schools have been EXPRESSELY FORBIDDEN to engage in any form of muckup day activities, i have it on the low ;) that all our local high schools are aiming to create our own muckup day for tuesday next week..... yee ha!

very exciting :D
sounds exactly whats happening in my area :confused: im the private school...and the egging has been done all week. now my grade is going over to the hated public school thats ganging up on everyone and is going to chain their cars together....its like that one high school, is against the other schools private and pubilc, and all us other schools are against them

kylie_robbo

Note to self: Park in teachers carpark this week.

Last year all the cars in the student area of the carpark got egged, but none in the teachers area did...So if you get to school early and park in a teacher's spot, then you won't have rotten egg gas in the air-con system of your car!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
KylieR said:
Note to self: Park in teachers carpark this week.

Last year all the cars in the student area of the carpark got egged, but none in the teachers area did...So if you get to school early and park in a teacher's spot, then you won't have rotten egg gas in the air-con system of your car!
also the eggs eat away the paint...or even better..car pool so less cars are there. people egging cars target the ones with p-plates on, so take off your p-plates

And?

WE're gnomeing the school!!
teh art students are printing on the back of our school shirts a gnome with his finger up sayign i didnt do it and we're placing gnomes all around the school...just a bit of harmless fun!
but still something

kylie_robbo

pinkblinkbarbie said:
also the eggs eat away the paint...or even better..car pool so less cars are there. people egging cars target the ones with p-plates on, so take off your p-plates

We can't carpool... I live in Wagga, and we come from all over (and out of) town... very few people are able to carpool...

malkin86

HSC
We're going to borrow real-estate agent signs.. also some stickers that say "Unfit for human consumption" - stick em up near the canteen, ya think? ;) nothing that won't wash off.

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
instead of having "muck up day", at coomie high we've been having "muck up year" ;D

so far this year we've:
* been kicked outa the senior study before we even got in there
* covered the tables with baby oil and "surfed" them
* the "table surfing" resulting in all the capert in a 10m by 10m room being replaced
* rode a skate board into the wall and punched a hole in it - TWICE
* threw all our rubbish on the roof for a week so it looked like a commission house
* burn outs in the senior car park every wednesday
* been thrown out of the senior study 5+ times
* had a hole kicked into the wall
* threw a school bag through the wall
* and now, and entire wall has to be replaced due to the damage we did to it

AND we still have 4 days to go...

rep me on behalf of all the coomie rebels :D

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
Stuff that you forgot j
*set fire to the microwave
*put a table through a wall due to indoor highjump :p
*drag racing on cemetry rd
*indoor table tennis with a basket ball result in the wall being kicked in

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
baha you forgot burning our names into the tables with a wood burner, letting off the fire extinguisher in the kitchen, deafening everyone, throwing the plastic plates at each other therefore putting more holes in the walls, um setting the big urn on high with it full of water so that the kitchen steams up.. doing immature stuff like writing GAY on all of the chairs, putting that road sign on the wall... the list goes on...

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
baha you forgot burning our names into the tables with a wood burner, letting off the fire extinguisher in the kitchen, deafening everyone, throwing the plastic plates at each other therefore putting more holes in the walls, um setting the big urn on high with it full of water so that the kitchen steams up.. doing immature stuff like writing GAY on all of the chairs, putting that road sign on the wall... the list goes on...
hahah we did that stuff last recess ash :p but dont forget storing trafic cones in the fridge

LeeScoresby

cHe^gUeVaRa said:
so so close yet so far :p
I worship all you guys at Coomie HS. We've only been kiked out of our common room once, been tackled into one wall, causing a huge hole under an airconditioner. We've stirred the teachers, causing chronic fatigue, lots of crying, and throbbing veins. So far we don't compare, but there is 4 days left and a formal night! Wish us luck!
Oh and we also made fake annoucements on the computer and played them really loud so that our teachers would go to the front office! Works a charm!

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
olol LeeScoresby, try Goatse'ing your skools intranet ;P

nah we havent done anything *that bad*.......

LeeScoresby

Old_Sk3wl said:
just for reminding us how good we are, we'll burn your name into a desk with the wood burner at lunch :p
Greatly appreciated! Feel free to put next to it: Total amount downloaded to to skool computer via WinMX: 15GB and counting. lol!

Last edited:

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
just joking, sif we need this lame forum for inspiration, im just gonna say it so they think that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)