Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahaa, how good r these ideas?! thanx every1, we were jus gonna chuck the people in our yr who are of great annoyance into the hyde park fountain, but burning letters into the domain sounds betta (well not really, coz we dont own it :s)

n takin the lil kids n makin them slaves 4 the day sound good, i wouldn't have to line up for food at the tuckshop, awesome stuff peoples

u have all started sum deep thought from evil minds, YR 12 2004

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
hahaha duct tape is quite fun..... tape people up to chairs and things, or put them in closets or cupboards like lil gimps... also putting on the heaters and air con both flat out, leaning chairs on the said heater.... writing GAY ^ on every single chair in a classroom...

also heard stories about some rebels putting vaseline and baby oil on tables and doing mad gnarly tricks on em :p

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
last year our yr 12 came wearing their junior uniforms and some of them came dressed up like some of the teachers.

They put honey on the door handles of all the class rooms (very annoying), placed a whole bunch of chicken poop in the garden (smelt horrible!) and took all the toilet paper from the teacher's toilets (CLASSIC!)

At the end They all had a good laugh but the teachers were fuming! HA!

mack

Banned
HSC
I heard of this other idea. Its a great way to harass juniors without actually making physical contact. Get three friends to help. One takes a portable cd player into the toilets, playing house/trance/rave music. The two others stand outside the toilet door in black T shirts(They are the" bouncers"). Whenever someone tries to go to the toilet they move in front of the door and say "Im going to have to see some ID". Its all a little harmless fun.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
with the invitation to our graduation assembly our parents also get sent another letter regarding "end of year activities, year 12". As part of this letter is the following statement:
"I am aware through the media that in some schools it has becom common for students to engage in displays of disorderly behaviour under the term "muck-up days". I have made year 12 aware that this school neither condones nor tolerates such behaviour and takes steps to ensure that it does not occur. It is my wish that year 12 leave the school with dignity and that they do not jeapordise the good name that they have earned over the years. The Director General, has also asked schools to caution year12 students about the nature of their end of school celebrations in order to avoid those tragic events which have sometimes occurred at this time of year."

sux... not that we really had anythign to do apart from water bomb the little people. though i would have liked to gnome the school...

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
rumour has it that one year some kids at my school redirected traffic from victoria road thru the school :)

G

Gavvvvvin

Our year advisor said we should volunteer at a retirement home for muck up day. . . :rolleyes:

funniboi

HSC
At CVHS we have a school picnic, rather then a school muck-up day!

TimesThree

funniboi said:
At CVHS we have a school picnic, rather then a school muck-up day!

Hardly any school has an officially sanctioned muck up day you tool.

They discourage it.

We have a picninc as well.

funniboi

HSC
TimesThree said:
Hardly any school has an officially sanctioned muck up day you tool.

They discourage it.

We have a picninc as well.

Yeah well, there are some schools that do, eg: Banx Grammar

Where's your picnic at?

funniboi

HSC
fucken dodgy, our one we arnt allowed to have water fights, no eggs, no flour, all we can do is sit or swim.

Lorie

HSC
when are you guys having your "muck-up day"? We are doing it on the thursday because thats when they always do it. But i'm considering being sneaky and going the day before.

Last edited:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well for our muck up day we have to ask permission to our year co-ordinator... so shes kinda gonna be part of the scheme.

our plan is to fill the 'study' area in the library with lots of bottles.. because we always get in trouble for bringing them in and leaving them around as well

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
On our muck up day they made us all go out to the bush and go bsuhwalking.... we were all dressed up in wacky costumes.... but basically they kept us away from the school during schools hours so it sucked!

When my uncle's year had muck up day they picked up someone's beatle car and put it infront of the main doors to the school. One year people dyed the school sheep blue (yes.... in Albury our school had an ag farm). They used to have assemblies where they would give all the teachers crazy gifts but all of that stuff got stopped so our muck up day was pretty crap.

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
the big plan for coomie muck up day this year is to write our names in the grass with "round up" - nuffin will grow back over it for years! :D

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
geez, you guys are lucky... we've been strictly forbidden to have any sort of muckup at all. (shoalhaven high) Instead, we get to have a "slave day" where the juniors get to bid for us at auction, then they effectively 'own' us for the entire day, and get us to do all their shit for them... and the proceeds from the 'slave auction' go to charity

:'(

so yea, that's the extent of our muckup.....

(btw, i love the roundup idea.... good stuff coomie high! do it for the team! LOL :D)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)