Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

Old_Sk3wl

HSC
becoz were in rural-ish nsw, the captian (who lives on a sheep station) plans to bring a goat to school and release it :D

we also considered hiding small animals in the air vents but they would die by the time school came back :( and we still might plant tomato tree (which apparently look like dope trees) in the senior study garden :D

muck up day for us is banned, but sif thats gunna stop us ;)

jessum

HSC
i remember in like year 9 year 12 got on top of all the buildings aroung the main quad during the assembly and bombarded us with waterbombs. then they threw bags of flour over people so it stuck to them.. u get the picture. i thought it was funny. but then i didnt get covered in flour. and they all got suspended for 3 days.. but they werent at school anyway... meh

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
= Jennifer = said:
our school has an official muck up day for year 12 but this year we have a new assistant principal she is a NATZI...we are in germany i tell you!!....so we can't have anything this year i want our old assistant principal back!!...

you get an official muck up day?? our is just planned by a few students ...

twiddla

The suggestion of releasing 3 animals numbered 1, 2 and 4 works a treat - for those a little off the pace - they spend all day looking for no.3. A good one is to capture junior years as slaves - not only are they paranoid about missing class but u can also get them to clean up ur mess. Funny thing would be to replace principals or deputies furniture with the school stuff we get usually

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
write messages with lipstick on the wall
daily
...Y12 Muck Up Day is Coming... and do an eye or summing.

and if you get a warning then dont..
*first use post 'its*
*then BlackBoard Art*
*messages with magazine clipping*
then the lipstick

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
ooh i remember a couple of years back some guys lifted a whole car and placed it between two really close trees so the teacher who owned the car couldn't back out or get out or anything

jesshika

supreme being
mmy school disallows for us to have one this year .. and years to come ...

the previous year 12s damaged school property (cutting the cords of overheads, tables, chairs - cost to replace was A LOT), vandalised the buildings- paint fight ... egg fight .. toilet paper .. etc

grrrrr

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
hahaha, i dont think we're allowed to harass the junior students too much.
But getting a few guys to move a teachers car or two is always funny.
I think wet toilet paper bombs are always fun...
oh and if you dont want to get in trouble.. a Nixon mask always comes in handy.
What dates are everyone having their muck up day?

HSC
Nicho said:
The suggestion of releasing 3 animals numbered 1, 2 and 4 works a treat - for those a little off the pace - they spend all day looking for no.3.
Nicho that is the coolest idea. And it would work so well at our skool coz they're so thick, lol.

match

HSC
N/A
yeah we havnt had a muck up day for a couple of years and we arnt getting one this year either. still its not gunna stop us from doing little things...

like sticking bags of confetti on the top of the fans...

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Mock days r good
one year the yr 12's got sheep from somewhere and put them all on the main oval. Then they had many waterbomb runs down the main straight, heaps of funny stuff
Some guy burnt a symbol of a p....is on an oval. The grass only grew back after like a year and a half

match

HSC
N/A
illin said:
Some guy burnt a symbol of a p....is on an oval. The grass only grew back after like a year and a half
hehe thats funny... cept i dont think the fire brigade would be too happy... unless he had a permit...
i guess you could use salt in stead of fire... it turns the grass brown

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
match said:
hehe thats funny... cept i dont think the fire brigade would be too happy... unless he had a permit...
i guess you could use salt in stead of fire... it turns the grass brown
that smells like sodium tetrasulfate bonding with chlorophyll...

gabn

HSC
Our school hasn't had a muck up day in like 2 or 3 years now, we used to have a muck up assemblly where they riped into the teachers and gave out fake prizes etc.. but i think that got banned aswell, we still get to the a scavenger hunt i think provideing the local cops don't get too touchy.

it all goes on the threat that we'll get 0 for the hsc so yeah at this late stage of the hsc noone is willing to risk it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Put a mattress into the pool. It soaks up all the water and weighs a tonne, so they have two choices:
- hire a crane
- let the mattress live in the pool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)