Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by Ranger Stacie
our school banned our muck up photo, cos there was two girls kissing in it
well thats a shame isnt it :p

lengstar

HSC
our muck up photo was alright. some guys dressed in sydney girls uniform, one taking a dump with a newpaper, a couple nazi wannabes, some really disturbing antics and then some.
McDonald college had an interesting one, and Sefton's one was good too.

kelboo

HSC
Yr 12 Muckup!!!

Hey guys
Need some (preferably intelligent, non-destructive) ideas that would be hilarious for yr 12 muck-up day. Keep in mind we don't want to be all granted 0 in the hsc (apparently they can do that now!!!!!).. and also they can't damage any1 or anythin or b too expensive

Ideas have been:

1) Fill supersoakers w liquid soap. Imagine the rest. (last yr the 12s used water, but they all had to pay 25c to the principal cos thy wasted water during the restrictions!!!?!)
2) Paint the yr 7s blue (turn them into little smurfs)

But they just arent good enough.... help us please, its 4 the common good!~!!!

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Stick unpopped pop corn in the heaters.

Our year plans to break into the staff room and swap things around, just little things...like where they keep stuff...just to send them mildly insane.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I posted a thread like this before and was told that i was "regurgitating" old stuff :S
However, we're thinking of doing something with detergent and water... to fill the school with bubbles!

And hit those scabby kids year 8 kids who smoke with Waterbombs..
we're also having a teacher Vs YEar 12 soccer game.

HSC
Hey guys~

Wait, u just said they can fail our HSC? HOW?!dats soo crazy though if they can do that...

I was planning to camp on the school oval the night before haha, but then i'd look crap the next day with grass in my hair (or worse, moths..eeew)..still reconsidering!Unless i bring a tent of some sort haha

Also planning to put bubble bath in the fountain. I might put more hoops in this tree (there's this one yellow plastic hoop which has been up in the branches for as long as i can remember, so i think it needs company haha)

The staffroom thing's a good idea, i've only ever been in their once cos i had to count charity money. hmmm..i'll keep thinking~

pookie1234

our has been cancelled so i will proceed my grovelling., anywho trace people lying on the ground and spread spots with tomato sauce, pick up a teacher car and place between two tight trees, stickytape whole buildings, one year they had big rolls of packing plastic like glad wrap stuff and wrapped the school buses... that was crap as... blow up dolls and paper mache penises of huge scale on buildings are good, and stealing a subway banner and puttin it at the canteen was a surprising winner too.

Last edited:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
.. last years year 12 at our school blocked off the teachers car park and charged them amission to park there cars .... it was cool Not only was it harmless fun they made sooo much money ( I think they charged teachers 5 bucks each to park)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yulia said:
Stick unpopped pop corn in the heaters.

Our year plans to break into the staff room and swap things around, just little things...like where they keep stuff...just to send them mildly insane.
haha thats good .. you should like completely re arrange and re furnish it and see what they say .. then deny it ... and make the teachers think they have gone mad ...

bubble_tea

- lock up all the doors
- put honey on all the railings and door handles
- make a parody of the bulletin/daily notices
- put a puzzle on the schools network system
- get all the rubbish bins together
- open up the fire extinguishers
- water bombs and spiderman sprays.. =D
- cover trees with toilet paper

~_~ our grades not having a muck up day anymore.. i think its pretty much worn down from previous years..

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
what do u mean they can give us 0??? there go all my destructive ideas out the window...:(
i think everything past yrs at our skool has done has pretty much been covered - oh, xcept one yr they put classrooms on the roofs and hung baby squid from the trees (that one was kinda creepy to tell da truth...). oh, our yr is planning something 2 do with the front lawn, messages 2 da skool and acid...what a good combo that is!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh we had this whole lecture about something that happened at waverly and their formal was cancelled.. and constant reminders about how we cant get a reference or graduate if we do things wrong blah blah
another rather immature thing to do would be glad wrap on the toilet bowl.. i remember they did that at our school when i was like in yr 7 lol

= Jennifer =

HSC
our school has an official muck up day for year 12 but this year we have a new assistant principal she is a NATZI...we are in germany i tell you!!....so we can't have anything this year i want our old assistant principal back!!...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)