Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

KfWang

that sounds like a mighty fine idea...
much like the hooking a 9volt battery up to the metal trough in the guys toilets, except this idea has a safer 'spark' to it :)
since this walkway is very heavily used, you might consider placing glue, or gel on it... or place a few fart bombs on it ...

moderate ideas, but safe enough not to incure the deprivation of your HSC

= Jennifer =

HSC
i remember a couple of years ago these year 12s covered all the school grounds in hay it was a good idea and they ended up having to sweep it all up :p

KfWang

hay??
thats a .. interesting idea.. how long did it take them to lay it all out?

oh and another idea.. have a car wash, but instead of using paint, use toothpaste >>>>THIS IS NOT ADVISABLE<<<<.. unless done in secrecy, toothpaste can strip the painf off some cars

bak0r

i didnt read all these pages, but heres mine....

im prolly going to get some small fish (fresh, smells bad)....

then put in the heaters in the toilet blocks....

maybe even the heaters in the classrooms....hmmm

feel free to use : )

5c

HSC
yeh u bring a lawn mower to school

somebody at school put soy sauce on the bubblers..
but i dont think nebody fell for it cuz they were like all crowding around it

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Xayma
And you would have also ruined a perfectly good room.

The best muck up day pranks are those which aren't difficult to repair or do no damage.
i agree......
reading through these posts, most people dont seem too have much imagination. The best muckups that I have seen (both as a teacher and as a student) were really creative and not vindictive.

a couple of faves:
from my muckup day. our librarian was anally retentive when it came to the library shelves so we broke into the library and did a miror reverse of all the shelves and the books. We then started to fill her cubicle with newspaper so she couldnt get in there..... also spraypanted the sheep purple.....

from a year 12 above me. they put on a massive "show" that they took around to other schools to raise money for a local family that lost everything in a bushfire. it was a pirate theme and they had sword fighting, made teachers walk the plank etc. for a kid in yr 8, it was great!!

another year above me was really into drama. it was the year the movie "batman" came out so they did a batman theme. they organised withthe local council (i grew up in a small country town) to decorate the main street with backdrops etc so that the main street looked like gotham city. they did all their cars up so they looked like cars from the movie etc. it was great......

imagination and organisation people is the key....be creative on your last day as it gives you something to remember and it leaves a legacy.......

btw 'scuse the lowercase-i'm being lazy

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
ok heres one. (i haven't read all the pages)

when the P.E. classes full of all the little un's are in, go into the changing rooms and take everyones left (or right) school shoe. collect several classes. then when you have enough, put them all on the oval. then make an announcement that the shoes which were shoe-napped are available for collection on the oval. when they all go and get it, turn the sprinklers on :D
(not for too long, water restrictions you know. eehee)

a couple of years ago, knox grammar directed 3 lanes of Pacific Hwy traffic through the road which goes through their school. was funny for them, annoying for commuters, had some police trouble. oh and most of us don't have a road which goes through our school. its kinda humourous though.

but yes, please feel free to use the shoe sprinkler idea.

bengross42

HSC
we were planning to cement the teachers carpark with a barrier infront of it so the teachers couldn't get in it. WE were also planning to nail the classroom doors shut from the inside so they won't be able to open it up from the outside. Also going to spray in ig letter YR 12 2004 on one side of the school.

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by bengross42
we were planning to cement the teachers carpark with a barrier infront of it so the teachers couldn't get in it. WE were also planning to nail the classroom doors shut from the inside so they won't be able to open it up from the outside. Also going to spray in ig letter YR 12 2004 on one side of the school.
evidence...
that would jepeodize ur hsc u know..

neways, don't do nething too harsh... but nothing plain and boring -- that's all i say..

toddp387

HSC
We were having this convo with our teachers last year

A few were discussed but none topped this one...

Kinda hard to explain but ill do my best cause its worth it... They killed a snake, curled it up and sat in on top of a chair just inside the door. They placed a sign with the snake..."Do not enter - Beware of snakes!" They then placed a board about half a metre high across the door and filled the staff room with crunched up news paper. Then they put rabits in the staff room, the rabits moved around causing the paper to move which caused the teachers to believe there were really snakes in there. It took the teachers half they day before they finally sent a year 8 kid in.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
One year at my school decided to build a pyramid of bins in the middle of our top oval, they got white paint and painted everyones name who was in the grade on the grass, put superglue on toilet seats, flour on top of fans, wrapped teachers cars with toilet paper, boys dressed up in girls netball uniforms aaaand the girls walked around with their pj pants on.... i guess you could say our muck up day is banned after those incidents

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
we had one

lotsa pppl dressed up... some of my guy frnz went in wearing the skool skirt

lol

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my school use those individual pictures layout therefore we dont have the muck up school foto concept!!
how stupid!!
GRRR..

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
we have the individual photes too but we're having a grade muck-up as well =D ours is in 2 weeks time :) we havent really decided yet. everyone dresses up for this in our grade though.

Ryan: i saw last years fort st muck up.. LOL there was a giant ciggie that stretched across the whole phote and one guy smoking one end lol :rolleyes:

felafel

yeah we have individual photos (tomorow!??!), and our muck up is on monday, but the creative juices haven't come up with anything yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)