Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
We were banned from having a muck up day ever since our school experienced a fatality of some sort a couple of years before ours.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
we have the individual photes too but we're having a grade muck-up as well =D ours is in 2 weeks time :) we havent really decided yet. everyone dresses up for this in our grade though.
really, my school is tight!
i dont think they even want muck-up fotos!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we had our grade photo yesterday actually.. its pretty cool like he took it as a panning photo.. n the actual picture is like 1m long.. we were in 4 rows of 40 people so yeh
then they told us we could have a muckup one but most of the grade didnt know we were having it.. so most people just kinda took off their blazers.. undid their hair.. undid their top buttons.. some people lied down in front.. some made signs and wore wigs.. but yeh nothing to extravagant

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
We were banned from having a muck up day ever since our school experienced a fatality of some sort a couple of years before ours.
Shit, what happened?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
My friend did this

Bring an extra pair of pants/shorts or a spare skirt and hold em up with a really shocked look on your face (or a big grin)

But for god's sake, dont sit at the front.. it ruins the joke

= Jennifer =

HSC
we had our proper form foto then a muck up one which was done very early in the year like 3rd week back of term one we got back the proper one but no one has seen the muck up one yet no one really did anything that fantastic because if we moved we would fall off the thing u stand on...i wanted to turn around and face the other way but i couldnt it was too squashy

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
We were banned from having a muck up day
muck up photo, not day ;)

our group of 15 has decided we're going to be individual crayola crayons :)

why dont we put up some suggestions?

i thought for my friend for her to dress up as a doctor with a gigantic syringe half her size. Mybe there might be a victim's butt for her needle :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by felafel
most schools have this right??

well i'm just curious what you guys do!
we didnt have one, as such, but we all fucked around in the music department and set up on the roof of one of the buildings and performed, does that count ?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Shit, what happened?
Supposedly some idiots were drink driving from our school.....they were doing laps around the school circumference and then they drove over another kid from our school. That was the explanation givinen to us anyway.

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
my school use those individual pictures layout therefore we dont have the muck up school foto concept!!
That's what they did at my school, but then everyone complained. About how bad they looked!!

KfWang

well i think i might just do something if i can find what im looking for which is:

1) a kilt, yes a kilt
2) a longsword
3) facepaint

im going to wear my knights jersey on top of this and just experiment with what i can do .. but at anyrate im going as william wallace....

*Flutterby*

well our skool had ours last week. we did the whole normal photo thing for which our year adviser (who is a BITCH) wouldnt let me ad rachel wear our ties caws noone else was. but we were RIGHT in the MIDDLE. shes a cow.
then we did the muck up thing. some girls got into boys pants and the boys into their skirts. a girl undid her skool shirt and wore a boob tube and held a sign that said CENSORED which was clever. i pretended to stick my tongue in my best friends ear while she did bunny ears over our other two best friends (were the awesome foursome lol) and they sucked on dummies (which were mine anyway lol).
then there were the two guys with the australian and serbian flags. it was pretty funky, were a tight bunch lol.

kochou

we dun have muck ups
i dun understand why the school wont let us tho
it's not like they have to publish it int he yearbook/chronicle so it wont hurt the school's image, i'm so sick of the school's obsession with its image

cko

HSC
hehehe muk up fotos are kewlies.. me + my frends are gonna do tha pink ladies from "Grease" n my frend his got this extremely sexy 70s ford falcon n it wuda been cool if we parkd it at tha front n everyone just sat on it but no... :(

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I was a greek statue in a rubbish bin w. a sword and shield..

It was all i could think of with the stuff they had in the drama room:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)