Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I quite remember those waterbombs last yr
it wasnt just water, but ballons filled with 80% soap, 20% water....it was horrible

mannnnndy

chocoholic
what school do u go 2? well i reckon our librarian is evil. she lives to irritate the shit out of all yr 12's. there is no one at my school that i know that actually likes her. we'll get her though. shes been asking 4 it 4 the last 6 years. mwahahahaha:D

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
AARRGHGH LIBRARIAN! did someone say LIBRARIAN!!
ok theres this new one at our school year, and there is no one in the world i have hated more.. arrgh!! she is sooo annoying.
she always suspects me of carrying in water etc so she always follows me around and looks for water bottles, she always looks at my work to see what im doing and one time she even tried to look up my skirt to see if i was hiding water bottles there!!?!?! arrrgh
yes tell me what i can do on muck up day please...
*evil laugh* :D

sean_bouy

hahaha our librarian is the biggest bitch, we always get banned for a week from there for just talking.
our plan is to get male and female mice and let them do their business in the library

u dont go to woolwich by any chance do u marriana?

mannnnndy

chocoholic
i'm actually in the library right now so i'll b brief. what u can do luigi_000 is to take books from all over the library and mix them all up and put them back in the wrong places. if your librarian is a control freak like mine it'll drive her crazy:D or u could just pull out all the books from the shelves and put them in a big pile. both are pretty mean:D

Last edited:

BoSLeY

hmmmm, not a bad idea mandy :)

We dunno what to do for our muck up day yet :(
we wanna do something original. Burnouts, eggs,
toilet paper, graffiti, rolled car on oval, toilet blocks
vandelised, car on our little assembly area, more graffitis,
poo in class rooms (don't ask), rice everywhere,
seems like the past yr12s have done it all :(

so I might go with your idea :D
LIBRARY BOOKS HERE WE COME!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
poo in classrooms?!? man thats pretty seedy

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
speaking of shit;
anyone seen the new CKY?
I heard that someguy has the runs whilst running. Now thats gold hahahaha

Sanchez#1

I think the board of studies officially banned muck up days all together. But I don't think that will stop a lot of students.

The whole water bombs thing wreeks of banality.

The only thing I've really thought of is placing a radiation hazard sign on a gas tank, and writing "this is not a missle".

BoSLeY

Originally posted by luigi_000
poo in classrooms?!? man thats pretty seedy
lol, you kno boys will be boys, always hasta do something weird.
But hey, I'm a boy too >8) Dunno what we're gonna do yet.

I hear Rumours that someone's gonna run around in a G :)
OH how I'd LOVE to se that :D

bex

HSC
LIBRARY STAFF SUCK!!!

The day before my 4u english major work was due, i emailed it home from my school email so i could change a little part that i found and my email wasnt working so i went to the librarian who is sposed to be THE KNOWLEDGABLE ONE and she looked at me blankley and said...'well what do you want me to do about it' I COULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE PUNCHED HER!!!! i hate library staff... their job is one big lunch break!

As for muck up day, i liked that one bout re routing Pennant Hills Rd through the school! but that wouldnt work at Loreto as its set too high up...

I think its pretty funny how the Normo boys teachers are down at the station on the morning and arvo of muck up day so they dont get the loreto girls :D SUCKED IN BOYS!! hehe

*Last years yr 12 put a big sign on our school sign saying 'LORETO NORMANHURST- NOW ENROLLING BOYS FOR 2002' with a phone number... apparently the school actually got calls about it!

*When i was in year 8, they marched pretty much the whole grade out and locked us up on the tennis court.... and as well that yeah they took every roll of toilet paper in the school and locked that up too!

*Another year, they raided every classroom in the school and stole all our shoes and wrote yr 12 on the oval with them...

I think we're gonna do the toliet paper thing but stick it all in the middle of the main quad hehehe

Marianna

Originally posted by sean_bouy
hahaha our librarian is the biggest bitch, we always get banned for a week from there for just talking.
our plan is to get male and female mice and let them do their business in the library

u dont go to woolwich by any chance do u marriana?
yeah I do sean.... why?

Marianna

the librarians are at woolwich think that it is fun to let students wait at the circulation desk for anywhere between 15mins and 1/2 an hour to borrow a book or attempt to ask a question while they leisurely in their little air conditioned offices sip coffee read the paper and eat... lovely isn't it....

the best one I've come across in our library is the fact you can't use the tables near the windows... you have to sit on the other side of the library where there is no light and no windows even if no one is using it... go figure

good ol' library nazis!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
haha about 15 minutes before the bell goes at the end of lunch or whatever the librarian starts kicking peoples feet and telling them to get to class..

~ ps i am too scared to do anything really bad to the library on muck up day cos its a new library that was just built last year ... hmm...

dansnation

Originally posted by Big Willy
speaking of shit;
anyone seen the new CKY?
I heard that someguy has the runs whilst running. Now thats gold hahahaha
yep ive got it mate.. its a classic.. yeh he dumps 18 laxatives and goes for a jog... the result is quite graphic...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by mannnnndy
i'm actually in the library right now so i'll b brief. what u can do luigi_000 is to take books from all over the library and mix them all up and put them back in the wrong places. if your librarian is a control freak like mine it'll drive her crazy:D or u could just pull out all the books from the shelves and put them in a big pile. both are pretty mean:D
there is a plan for the whole of Year 12 to borrow out a WHOLE SHELF of books
each student will borrow their maximum (10 from memory)...and when u multiply that by 120 year 12 students...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)