Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

T

tactic

buy a few bags of some chemical and write somethign on the oval..

tie fishing line to the bottom of every door
put some animals in class rooms

put natepalm in the bins

meh

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by MinAi

there is a plan for the whole of Year 12 to borrow out a WHOLE SHELF of books
each student will borrow their maximum (10 from memory)...and when u multiply that by 120 year 12 students...!
HEY minai! that one was supposed 2 b a secret until the borrowing was done so she wouldnt catch on:p well now that u leaked it u have 2 participate:D

BoSLeY

we all kno now :) guess we're all in it

and rergarding librarians, why can't librarians be like in the
movies, nice, bulgy (in the right places), innocent, sohpisticated,
screwable, and the 'take-me-now-I'm-hot' kinda people? :D

but noooooooo, they all have to be mean and fat :p

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
heheh in what movie are they the "take-me-now-i'm-hot-type" ?

BoSLeY

:rolleyes: there's plenty

*struggles to find some movie names*

THE MUMMY!! ya theres one :D

J_Walker

librarians suck!!!!

The one we have at school kicks us out for no reason, enev when we are studying for the HSC!!!!!!!

Then if she does let us stay she acts like she is doing you a favor and that it puts sooo much stress on her to not kick you out, thent o make it worse she uses it as a guilt trip against you!!!!

Muck up day however will defianlty result in something happening to her!!! probabaly all the book shelves being tipped over

MUCK UP DAY IN APPROXIMATLY 15 DAYS ( DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS ONE)

Christine

beige member
HSC
were not allowed muck up day:mad:

however i think a few pple have things up their sleeves....
but nobodys giving much away in case the teachers work it out......

COMPREHENSIVE

We are always denied muck up day at our school but it's never stopped anybody.

Most of our ideas are ordinary, like the whole piont of muck up day is to get back at all the teachers who have pissed you of before. Last year all the students egged all the teachers they couldn't stand and then dumpped flour on them. The teachers were so furious, they were running around the school chasing students itwas so funny.

One teacher asked not to do anything that will force a staff metting, his a good bloke but will have to attened a staff meeting.

THERE WILL BE NO MERCEY

Alex

As I previously stated I am prepared to receive the punishment as all I am doing is continuing a great tradition.:D

Anton

HSC
My friend Rory and I are the representative spokespeople for our grade at Fort St. Our school has a long and proud tradition of Mucking Up on the last day. One year, the yr. 12s took the lockers out of the locker room and created a Stonehenge on the field. Another year they put all the sports equipment on the roof with a complex series of levers and pulleys. One year they sent a year 7 to hospital after he had household paint put in his eyes (which is actually not cool at all and led to Muck-Up Day this year being banned).
Anyway, so Rory and I have negotiated a...Charity Day. Where we...do things for...charity. Woo. But I've told my principal outright that 'you can't stop kids having fun...you can take precautions to try to control the fun they have...but odds are you'll fail.' She adored that little tidbit of advice.

Anton

Lee

our school has formally called it a charity day....we raise money fo rstwewart house...having a mad hair day! we have yet to come up with an actual muck-up thing wihtout being illegal or too annoying to our school. last yr out principal rang the poilice b4 9am so they couldn't do what they planned

the best one to do it slightly illegal so you can't get caught.
it is to have a huge scavenger hunt but things from the community.....like a letterbox or street sign....lots of things like that...

flour on the fans is good, but glitter ius better...esp the sticky stuff that is hard to get off

Last edited:

Milly

At our school last year there was a barnyard theme... the Yr 12s spread fertiliser and hay all over the grounds of the entire school - needless to say it stank like shit should, even after the holidays... it was funny, but only problem was that some teacher slipped on the hay, and then Yr 12 muckup day turned into Yr 12 cleanup day... oh well... :p

del

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Milly
At our school last year there was a barnyard theme... the Yr 12s spread fertiliser and hay all over the grounds of the entire school - needless to say it stank like shit should, even after the holidays... it was funny, but only problem was that some teacher slipped on the hay, and then Yr 12 muckup day turned into Yr 12 cleanup day... oh well... :p

You don't go to MLC by any chance???

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
Originally posted by lizzies85
We arent allowed muck up day, ever since they put up road kill around the school, and then locked some little chickens in the art block and half of them died. However, apparently a couple of years ago at McCarthy ( I go to Penrith High), they got some of the sheep from their ag plot, painted them school colours and stuck them on the train!!! I dont know if its true but one of my friends told me!
hey, you go to Penrith? we didn't do anything spectacular last year, as you know...

put oil in the assembly area again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA or lock De Pauli's office inside with furniture, and climb out the window, if it's possible

hys

auscentral.com|auspal.com
Just a suggestion which i heard...

remove all wheels of the worst teacher's car

then hide each one in a serperate space

and put cryptic clues on the windows in to where each one is located.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrap gaffa tape around the car so he/she can't get into the car

remove handles of all the doors of the schools or change the locks

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
i'm strugglin' for ideas @ the moment but some of the other ones ppl have posted look good...

perhaps:

- over the course of a week, take a variety of screwdrivers/tools to school and remove anything screwed onto anything else (do not take, just leave it there so they have to go around puttin em all back). including doors, door handles, bolted-down benches (but take these away and build a large fort from them)

- Lift up toilet seats and gladwrap over the bowl, put seats down again (this works for girls better... people would notice but your bould to get a handful of suckers... :))

- Find doors on either sides of corridors. Tie or chain doors together such that when one is closed, the other is open (i.e. never both open @ once).

- buy and giftwrap assorted sex toys for seedy teachers. write cards from other seedy teachers.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
silver nitrate, which is easily found in any science lab, makes peoples skin turn black if they touch it. so put it all over stuff that ppl touch a lot and u'll have a lot of black hands:D its also pretty harmless so there shouldnt b 2 much trouble there.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
silver nitrate, which is easily found in any science lab, makes peoples skin turn black if they touch it. so put it all over stuff that ppl touch a lot and u'll have a lot of black hands:D its also pretty harmless so there shouldnt b 2 much trouble there.
niiiiiiice. door handles and hand rails, here we come...

Mac.D

get everyone to bring in a couple of moths, then put them all in the principles office, then the next mornin, the whole room will be covered with that powder stuff they leave everywhere.
police tape with white spray paint outlines of bodies.
this rival school near ours, the caretaker totally loves the school oval, so gonna round up our schools name on it.
flour in the actual air conditoners on the roof, cause no one will notice till summer
our school is like a prison, it has huge gates locking everyone out with brabed wire on top, so im thinkin glue in the locks, or gettin chains and re locking all the gates so no one can get into the school.

hehehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)