Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

emmybear94

HSC
My school wasnt aloud muck up day.. I wanted pay back :( but year 12 had a jumping castle, water slides and water bomb fight.
A few years before spray painted the school and had police surrouding our school because of their damage.
hahaa.
I wish we were aloud muck up days.

DeeDazza

HSC
We had 5 dress up days and the last one was a fun day.
We had Nerd Day, Bogan Day, My Team Day, Character Day and then the fun day was also Camo day.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Year 12 of 2008 at my school burned a 100x60 metre dick onto the school oval. I don't know how anyone can top that...

harrietty

HSC
In our town it used to be a competition for muck up day between all the schools, and all of them used to vandalise each other. That was up until a couple of the schools got it banned. Ours still has muck up day, except we can't do anything too drastic..

One of the years they gladwrapped all the walkways and everyone was piling up and falling over, oh the stupidity. And they made all the teachers pay to get into the carpark. A few years back they actually managed to drive one of the teachers cars over to these cement pylon things and they lifted the car on top of them...

And basically, they slash all the P platers tyres, or egg them. Other schools egg ours and toilet paper our sign.

mty10

HSC
My mum went to a school out west, and her dad lent her some sheep.
The sprayed the numbers 1-15 on the side of them, but missed out on 5 numbers or so.
They then let them freeeeeeeeeeeeee

macmill

HSC
A few years ago, these two guys got a classroom chair and lit a home made firecracker thats was ridiculously loud and a teacher came running over asking all the kids watching it if they saw who did it. And these other kids created a new sport called AquaPong and they made an inflatable table and jumped in our dam with floaties and what not but they weren't allowed to go to the end of year dinner or mass or Jamberoo :/ It was original though! And another one was these guys blocked off corridors for a "construction zone for picking up rubbish" had the most amount of traffic to get from one block to the other. Also there are kids that super glue coins on the ground and kids think they have found money on the ground and try and pick it up. So funny. I think most schools have done the cow thing or the flour on fans and waterbombs. Anyone else got really good ideas?

Haruka

HSC
Last year the railings in the staircase were covered in honey.... and fish sauce was spread on everything.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Our year didn't really do anything... just the usual

Got drunk at hyde park
Cross dressing/PJ's/onesies
Honey on the stairs
Party poppers
Disturbing lessons
Loud music
Glad wrapping certain parts of the school
Water bombs
Rearranging furniture
We had memes of teachers everywhere on the walls

That was really it

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
At my school, the teachers got water bombed , then flour bombed ... It was quite inconsiderate cause their phones and cards got rendered useless .....

Anthel

HSC
N/A
A group of year 12s last year dressed up a bananas and were walking past classrooms muttering 'potassium potassium potassium' and slowly getting louder and faster and violent once they reached the principals office I could remember hearing them from the music room which was at the opposite side of the school...

Heath Loxton

HSC
Hmmm what shall i do for muck up day at the end of the year that is safe, funny and wont get me into too much trouble?

DynamicMath

HSC
N/A
We nicked rolls of toilet paper over about 6 months, then very early in the morning of muck up day, used them like streamers to decorate the school. It started to look a lot like Christmas..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)