Muhammad Cartoon Controversy (1 Viewer)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
how anyone can see solicitation for murder as the same as a general statement is beyond any restriction of logic, imo
i am sayint that both statements are stupid, and that katie shoudny have judge others on stupid statements.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
yes... i was saying that all aussies are stupid - not catholics....
Umm I hate to break this to you, but you are Australian. But so long as you can accept your idoicy that is fine. But you should just generalise to people are stupid.

davin

HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
i am sayint that both statements are stupid, and that katie shoudny have judge others on stupid statements.
they're on different levels entirly...at least one is benignly stupid

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Xayma said:
Umm I hate to break this to you, but you are Australian. But so long as you can accept your idoicy that is fine. But you should just generalise to people are stupid.
exactly, i made a stupid comment and does that mean all australians are stupid?

davin

HSC
N/A
i never said they weren't. But theres a big difference from a simple comment thats just stupid and ordering someone's death.
Example....which would concern you more...if i just posted you could fly (stupid, because not accurate, clearly), or if i posted that everyone on this board should find you and kill you? (stupid because its advocating murder)
both are stupid, but one is significally more serious because its also advocating violence

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
i never said they weren't. But theres a big difference from a simple comment thats just stupid and ordering someone's death.
Example....which would concern you more...if i just posted you could fly (stupid, because not accurate, clearly), or if i posted that everyone on this board should find you and kill you? (stupid because its advocating murder)
both are stupid, but one is significally more serious because its also advocating violence
yes, they are both stupid - finally.

davin

HSC
N/A
i never claimed they weren't. i just said that they are of vastly different severity due to additional factors

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
i never claimed they weren't. i just said that they are of vastly different severity due to additional factors
so what- they are both stupid. why would you wanna judge a stupid comment - its a waste of time.

davin

HSC
N/A
people are being told to KILL someone. to KILL someone. this isn't something that might annoy people, its activly advocating the killing of someone and offering money to whoever actually DOES

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hotshot are you really that fucking retarded?

sorry generator, ive contained it for sometime.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
What annoys me the most is when the Muslims on here make a post that indicates sympathy and agreement with the actions of Terrorist groups, the Iranian government, etc. then when someone else makes an association between Muslims in general they're the first to come out with the '1 billion' figure and cry racism. Even though I agree that generalisations like 'all Muslims are terrorist...' etc. are stupid I have to wonder why as soon as the generalisations stop the 'moderate' Muslims continue to express sympathy for extremist views. It appears as though this occurs solely because the extremist groups in question are also Muslim, ie. if they were Zoroastrian terrorists then I have to suspect the Muslims would condemn them as much as we do...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
What annoys me the most is when the Muslims on here make a post that indicates sympathy and agreement with the actions of Terrorist groups, the Iranian government, etc. then when someone else makes an association between Muslims in general they're the first to come out with the '1 billion' figure and cry racism. Even though I agree that generalisations like 'all Muslims are terrorist...' etc. are stupid I have to wonder why as soon as the generalisations stop the 'moderate' Muslims continue to express sympathy for extremist views. It appears as though this occurs solely because the extremist groups in question are also Muslim, ie. if they were Zoroastrian terrorists then I have to suspect the Muslims would condemn them as much as we do...
quoted for he speaks the truth

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
ten thousand makes up - 0.001% of just 1 billion muslims, ( i know there are muslims) but just an indication..
i think she underestimated . Its seriously like millions if not hundreds of millions of muslims who are acting insane

K

katie_tully

I was being polite. I wanted to let him think he was right for a second.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i think she underestimated . Its seriously like millions if not hundreds of millions of muslims who are acting insane
i underestimated as well, there is more than billion muslims in the world.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The discussion over the reaction of muslims to the cartoons is fairly much over with alot of cross over. There are plenty of other threads that fit what is being discussed now. If a new development happens in relations to the cartoons I'll unlock the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)