8A
9B
10D
11B
12D
13C
14B
15C
All identical except 15...for some weird reason I put A criminal law...I think i thought it was coz u can sue for assault

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
aliasfan said:
Hey does anyone know wat they did? I put dots next to all the answers i did:

1A
2B
3A
4C
5C
6D
7C
8A
9B
10D
11B
12D
13C
14B
15C
I got exactly the same as you
Hope they are all right ;)

jezzza

Mz_mE said:
1) a
2) b
3) a
4) c
5) c
6) d
7) c
8) a
9) b
10) d
11) b
12) c <-- doesnt the rule of law say sumthin bout ppl havin a fair trial.. innocent till proven guilty stuff..? innocent ppl r obviously not in jail..
13) c
14) c
15) c

OI DUDE I JUST REMEMBERD..I PUT THAT DOWN TOO...
DOES ANYONE REMEMEMBER

'HABEAS CORPUS'.

it mus tbe c for 12!!!

tameka

HSC
12) c <-- doesnt the rule of law say sumthin bout ppl havin a fair trial.. innocent till proven guilty stuff..? innocent ppl r obviously not in jail..

nah isnt rule of law ,nobody is above the law and all are equal before the law that even the POLICE are subject to judicial review if needed?????

did anyone else get D for no. 12???

Is 15 C???

Last edited:

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Pro Gamer said:
Yep 14 is (C) Legal, fuck! When I think about it, it would have been so simple to get 15/15 :(:(
According to my teacher, the answer to 14 was (B) Economic. Chris' legal rights were NOT denied simply because his appeal was thrown out of court - appeals are thrown out of court everyday, but the fact that people are allowed to approach appellate courts ensures their legal rights are protected.

Placing restrictions on someone working, however, is denial of an economic right to earn an income and sustain one's self.

goan_crazy

HSC
c_james said:
According to my teacher, the answer to 14 was (B) Economic. Chris' legal rights were NOT denied simply because his appeal was thrown out of court - appeals are thrown out of court everyday, but the fact that people are allowed to approach appellate courts ensures their legal rights are protected.

Placing restrictions on someone working, however, is denial of an economic right to earn an income and sustain one's self.
yay I got economic :)

jezzza

c_james said:

i put that...but how confident was your teacher??? like is he very clever what school do you go to????

cause i really wanna know if im right.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
jezzza said:
i put that...but how confident was your teacher??? like is he very clever what school do you go to????

cause i really wanna know if im right.
He taught a student who topped the state in Legal. I have faith in him :).

goan_crazy

HSC
James, your gonna top the state in legal this year mate ;)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
ngmares said:
1a
2b
3a
4c
5c
6d
7c
8a
9b
10d
11b
12c
13c
14b
15a

Question 15 I changed from tort to criminal right before the end... But i don't think that was the answer.. I don't think its tort law, criminal or international law now

i did the same for question 15, i changed it from tort to criminal thing, omg i think i did bad in legal

Pro Gamer

HSC
c_james said:

Does it concern Article 6: "The right to work.."

I dunno...

Smartie87

HSC
c_james said:

yeh maybe but i reckon that the fact that they mentioned an appeal has something to do with making it a legal right. The appeal was rejected.... if it was basic economic, why would they bother with the appeal?

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Smartie87 said:
yeh maybe but i reckon that the fact that they mentioned an appeal has something to do with making it a legal right. The appeal was rejected.... if it was basic economic, why would they bother with the appeal?
They've been known to throw in such tidbits to throw people off. The fact of the matter is, he was not denied his appeal APPLICATION - rather, it was thrown out of court.

mrkotter

if someone can decide on the answer to question 15 it looks like i would get 15/15 but if i gotquestion 15 wrong well there goes my HSC ;)

Last edited:

powerhouse

HSC
Oh my god, if you don't know tort is private law then you've really not been studying.

The areas of private law include:
Tort Law
Contract Law
Family Law
Property Law

I'm 90% sure about those...

And that MC question was a toss-up between Indigenous or International, I personally picked international because it was more common than indigenouse. Indigenous is a little ambiguous.

gorgo31

HSC
Depending on whether Tort = private / public, I got 14/15 or 15/15.

And yes, I wish c_james the best of luck in topping the state. He deserves it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)