3.C
4.B
5.C
6.B
7.D
8.A
9.A
10.B

Please tell me yours and feel free to correct me if u think i've got it wrong coz i have no idea

Winston

HSC
i got the same except for question 7 i was thinking the product specs comes before feasibility, and u really need to know the specs of the product to determine the technical and financial feasibility, i mean knowing the specs for the biscuit may allow u to assesif u have the appropriate equipment etc.. and for financial feasibility you need to know the raw materials etc to calculate the break even point.

Last edited:

sneaker

you could be right, but you set up specifications as a means of maintaining quality assurance throughout the years of production to ensure that the product remains constant, and the quality is detailled in the specifications... just my two cents

Brownie

i was abit worried lol, cause i looked back at it and i was like 'i only have 1 'd' ' hahaha....i checked and re checked....hahaha

YAY i got the same tooo
haha man no food tech ever again!

IT was a supa exam
what options did u pick for the Food Manufacturing and Food Prod Devel

Brownie

I picked Food Manufacturing, the Raw material one...steps taken to develop a product...and for nutrition i chose the lifestlye and cultural one...

sneaker

I did the food product development response and the first nutrition one - the one about cultural and lifestyle influences

Brownie

yeh the extended responses were great, and the nutrition question (bout lifestlye and sulture) overlapped with all my PD stuff, so i wrote soooo much...hehehe + we had done an assesment and abit a million class tests on steps to get raw into processed...so it was all good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)