• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

muse!! (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah, you said the other day that you had gotten a group of 7 people together..what happened, did you decide to purchase the tix too late or something?

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
well one girl said her mum could get them for us, but then she had to go to work, and we only found this out on sunday.
we all had school monday
noone could be fucken missing class cos it was english and we got tirlas next week.
for some fucked up reason noone even thought to call at lunch or something.
im so fucken annoyed
either way well have to rock up on the night and pick some up :S

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i'm sort of thinking about taking the ebay route and try to scab as much money as i can from that wretched ticket though

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
they will be so totally expensive though, on the night, i reckon the scalpers will be selling them for at least twice...esp cause it's at the hordern, AWESOME VENUE!!!!

laney

HSC
Toodulu said:
i'm sort of thinking about taking the ebay route and try to scab as much money as i can from that wretched ticket though
don't do that!
i hate when people do that.

like peopel who especially buy extra tickets to sell them for rip off prices, it's so unfair to fans who really wanted to go but missed out.

like, think about if YOU genuinely missed out on getting tickets and you still wanted to go, you wouldn't want to pay 5 times as much money as someone else paid for the tickets (which is what the prices are going for on ebay right now).

why don't you just sell it for the price you paid for it, and make someone who's really miserable, happy (i was really miserable when i missed out on getting tickets for the metro gig...oh shuddup, muse mean a lot to me and i was upset when i missed out). you'd make someone really happy. you'd want to buy a ticket for cost price if you missed out.

i dunno, just think about it though.

/me ends preaching :)

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
/me hopes that 7 people lower their prices due to laneys preaching

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
laney said:
like, think about if YOU genuinely missed out on getting tickets and you still wanted to go, you wouldn't want to pay 5 times as much money as someone else paid for the tickets (which is what the prices are going for on ebay right now).
i am one of these poor souls

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
well, on the other hand if you were really a diehard fan of muse you'd have been lining up there first thing in the morning like us ... :p

jokes jokes.

but nah, seriously i will probably just give my spare ticket to a friend who digs muse for their birthday, it makes an easy birthday present ;)

Choctop

YES! My friend's mum ever so kindly got the tickets for me, my friend, her sister, her sister's boyfriend and a whole bunch of other Muse freaks off Ticketek on Monday morning. I am SO SO SO happy!

Sorry to all those who missed out...

Did anybody else get to see Muse at Channel V in January this year? It was AWESOME, me and my best friend were kicking ourselves over the stupid over-18s limit at the Metro, but by chance we found out about their appearance at Fox Studios for Channel V for FREE and we got to go see them. I was about FIVE metres away from the master Matt Bellamy himself!

Sorry to sound so obsessed... it was just so great! Heh....

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hey i have a spare muse ticket, maybe two depending on whether a friend is going to go.
if anyone wants one PM me and we can work something out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)