Music 1 - General thoughts (1 Viewer)

Mattrix

HSC
:) I thought i did heaps well in that aural exam!! I filled up every single line that was offered to write on, and I always wrote the instruments and their roles, then their differences and then wrote a respnse of my own that included an good and reasonable answer to the main question. SO BOO YEA!! COME ON TOP MARKS AGAIN!! :rofl:

lucyjean

HSC
ohhhhh yeah! architecture in helsinki! during the reading time i was so happy when i saw that.....
yashimola hummmmm
bloody weird
I agree with you mashimaro12 vbmenu_register("postmenu_3149314", true);
i couldnt figure out what to say about pitch. still thought it was a brilliant exam and it could have been alot harder.

vbmenu_register("postmenu_3149314", true);

jackandmilo

HSC
Oh i found the music aural not too bad...it wasn't heaps hard but it was ok i guess...i just didn't like the first question with the variety and tone colour...hmm

OH YEAH!!

Does anyone know what that Yashimowda song is? lol it's stuck in my head!!!:) :) :) :) :)

Muso7

HSC
its called 'these days' by Johnny Clegg & Savuka :) look it up on youtube the guy who sings it looks like the hoff.. its hilarioussss

and the yashimbowla guys .. oh .. wow. love it !

musiche

HSC
yea all-in-all i thought it was pretty awesome...much better than most aural papers we'd done in class/trials

the only crap question...which by the sounds of it most people feel the same way about...was the pitch question - i really could write much more than a page...and it was mostly bulls**t haha

but yea, i REALLY like the 'owls go' by architecture in helsinki!! but it was hard to concentrate on analysing when you are enjoying the music haha

and it did suck having it after english....my hand was already killing me!
[+ i'd put out my neck that morning...so i had to sit weirdly aligned to my desk in the music exam so i could see my paper haha...musta looked a bit crazy]

oh well music is over! :( im kinda sad...twas my favourite subject lol

gl everyone in the rest of ur exams :D

:wave:

McKeeco

HSC
uhhhhhh First question i was sweet with... had listened to that Owl's Go before hand(Y) sooo happy when it came up!! Architecture in Helsinki is oneof my favourite bands so i was stoked.
Second question-- Pitch?
HAHAHAHAHAAH screwed that one up.. Pitch is my worst concept and im pretty sure even if i was fantastic at it i still woulda failed.
Third.. i did a comparison but stilll didnt really go to well.. went alright but not good. loved the first version.. second i just laughed my head off..
Fourth... well everyone is saying Yasimbola... i heard it and laughed. but then after listening to it, i started to hear it saying Disembowl ya. The song was going to disembowl me.
hmmmm
my teacher and i looked at each other and cracked up laughing when the guy said "Here is the third playing?"
hmmm i thought it was funny... the way he kinda questioned it...
lalalala
kbye.

Foeks

HSC
funniest exam ever
as we were walkin out of the room and teachers signed us off my mate pinched the exam cd off the supervisors table and did a runner.
what a champ

danniellemorgan

HSC
Re: Music one 1 F**K yeah!!!

haha why the heck did they give us manuscript paper?
ITS MUSIC 1! lol

soph1314

HSC
omg...i swear...i am going to MISS those good old aural papers....but that feeling has only happened cuz im neva gonna do one EVA again!...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)