• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

music that sucks (1 Viewer)

R

rhapsodic

absolution* said:
As if Good Charlotte arent punk! Havnt you heard that lifestlyes of the rich and famous song. The beat is so fast. Thats gotta be punk. They rock anyway... ! <3 Benji

so what you're saying is fast beat = punk music?

Abu Ghurayb said:
I thought Australia's pop princess was Kylie Minogue
I thought Kylie would be pop queen....i don't like her anyway

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tiney225 said:
he's joking. good charlotte suck
if everyone sais they suck why the fuck do they still exist and have video clips flooding my musci channels? i know yuo freaks secretly bat over good charlet. u just try to keep yuor fetish indoors.

kittycat552

SashatheMan said:
if everyone sais they suck why the fuck do they still exist and have video clips flooding my musci channels? i know yuo freaks secretly bat over good charlet. u just try to keep yuor fetish indoors.
they still exist because fucked up individuals such as chicks who wear "LOVE THE O.C" shirts buy their music because benji's sooo where it's at

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
tiney225 said:
they still exist because fucked up individuals such as chicks who wear "LOVE THE O.C" shirts buy their music because benji's sooo where it's at
Music Nazi. :rolleyes:

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
good charlotte exist because...THEY ARE POPULAR, it doesnt matter if you talent or not it only matters whether if your music can sell.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
tiney225 said:
lol, there really should be a "people that suck" thread on this forum

HSC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelblayden
classical music

Yeah man, Baroque is where its at."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is stupid. Why is it so many people these days with shit taste in music are idolising baroque music? Is it the influence of Ynwgie Malmsteen? (a.k.a. some guy who thinks he is creating deep music by creating bland pastiches of of Bach and Mozart imitations)

Baroque music is no better than other classical music. Most people agree that Mozart was as good as any baroque composer, as was Beethoven. Even though I personally prefer Bach over most other composers, I can see that people like Ravel and Chopin (at their best) were comparably good.

_Amie_

HSC
absolution* said:
lol, there really should be a "people that suck" thread on this forum
Haha...sold. Wow, so much love in this thread...and such poor taste in music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)