• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

music that sucks (1 Viewer)

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I gotta be honest...NO DEAL. I checked it out and i offer you this

....meh.

Artfag quite clearly was upholding his moniker and just trying to be obscure....And guess what he succeeded. Although hilarious europop was mentioned.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Buggdogg said:
Points for cleverness I'll give you that.

Reading this forum are few things become abundantly clear. Abu and Artfag have the musical sensibilities of a plank. Many of the bands you say are crap are quite clearly some of the best, but if nothing else this forum is tops for a laff.
Finally, this is the music which actually DOES suck balls:

Usher (that's right girls you heard, I'd sooner rub my ears with sea shells then hear his boring egocentric bullshit) In fact you can lump nearly all r'n'b into the shit category
The Killers (posers)
Jet (wankers)
John Butler Trio
Grinspoon
Powderfinger (releasing the most bland repetitive music since 2000)
Jack Johnsen, Devendra Baneheart, Ben Harper, and any fuckwit whose musical talent consists of be able to play three chords on guitar, sit by a palm tree and pretend to be mellow and at ease with the world.
Simple Plan ( a perfect example of why modern day punk has the social power of bunch of protesting cockroaches)
And I'll think of more.....
wow, you hate mainstream. you're so cool.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
And you're a wanker. I wouldn't call devendra baneheart mainstream champ. I have valid reasons for hating these crap bands and there is alot of mainstream stuff i like, so relegate your innacuraces to where they belong.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
Buggdogg said:
And you're a wanker. I wouldn't call devendra baneheart mainstream champ. I have valid reasons for hating these crap bands and there is alot of mainstream stuff i like, so relegate your innacuraces to where they belong.
can we get a list of stuff you do like then ?? id be interested to see :)

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Purp|e said:
can we get a list of stuff you do like then ?? id be interested to see :)
Yeah i already posted it somewhere, it musn't have been in this thread.
But to save time it went something like this:
Daft Punk
Franz Ferdinand
Prodigy
Gerling
Chemical Brothers
Presets
Obviously u would say there all basically the same variety of genre (xcept Franz) but i do like things from other genres, just not as fav's

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
If you're lumping Devandra Banhart in with Jack Johnson and Ben Harper, you're horribly confused. Free Folk is so different to shit surf folk/rock.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Abu Ghurayb said:
If you're lumping Devandra Banhart in with Jack Johnson and Ben Harper, you're horribly confused. Free Folk is so different to shit surf folk/rock.
If you look at where i wrote, i show'd you how it goes in to 1 category.
One Knob, One guitar = mellow tunes
The only difference is Ben Harper started it (although he is capable of playng with a proper band) Jack copied him and that's why Davendra gets popular.
The only diff is Jack sits under a palm tree like a goose and Davendra plays his garbage in some hippie convent.
But they are both tedious pussy guitar stroking drug altered optimists.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Buggdogg said:
Yeah i already posted it somewhere, it musn't have been in this thread.
But to save time it went something like this:
Daft Punk
Franz Ferdinand
Prodigy
Gerling
Chemical Brothers
Presets
Obviously u would say there all basically the same variety of genre (xcept Franz) but i do like things from other genres, just not as fav's
:uhhuh: :uhhuh:
the presets' new album is out soon YAY :D

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i dont like alice cooper, or marilyn manson.

they both creep me

lousie89

HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
Pedro the Lion
Neutral Milk Hotel
Pavement
The smiths
Sigur Ros
Little Birdy
Eskimo Joe
The White Stripes
Interpol
John Butler trio
Xavier Rudd

no way....... eskimo joe r prettty mad.... and so are little birdy...
u know what sucks....... R'N'B, HIP HOP and RAP...... they're so shit.

cameronS

HSC
music is subjective.

that being said, alexis laiho looks like a fucking girl.

edit

"One Knob, One guitar = mellow tunes" AHAHAHA

Last edited:

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
blackfriday said:
you'll be eating your own words in a year or so. they will take over the world
That'll just mean that there'll be less cool people.
They were laughed at by everyone at BDO.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
bluesbreaker said:
Best guitarist ever? I think so.

Hmm.....So anyone who sits in a pentatonic scale for his whole career playing boring blues licks is the best? Fuck off.

No wonder his son took a swandive out that apartment window.

Pierotte

HSC
oh dear... i thought everyone would be paying out shit pop music thats on the radio for like one week and releases one song and cant really call them self a band, and they dont write theire own music , and theyre steriotypical and cant sing and have no image ther than being disposably commercial... but instead your all picking on musicians who have accually established themselves into a certain music scene.... dont criticise a band just because you dont like the genre or you dont understand them... criticise the band because theyre unoriginal and too shit to remain rembered for more than a day...

oh, and criticise simple plan the "oh were so miserable, were just a bunch of priviledged children who have had a spoilt upbringing yet we insist on wearing black and eye liner and whinging about teenage angst and shit we know ntohing about... were rich boo hoo, we have our youth oh mercy.... blah blah blah... im sorry i just cant respect them.
im so gonna get abused for saying that...

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Pierotte said:
oh dear... i thought everyone would be paying out shit pop music thats on the radio for like one week and releases one song and cant really call them self a band, and they dont write theire own music , and theyre steriotypical and cant sing and have no image ther than being disposably commercial... but instead your all picking on musicians who have accually established themselves into a certain music scene.... dont criticise a band just because you dont like the genre or you dont understand them... criticise the band because theyre unoriginal and too shit to remain rembered for more than a day...

oh, and criticise simple plan the "oh were so miserable, were just a bunch of priviledged children who have had a spoilt upbringing yet we insist on wearing black and eye liner and whinging about teenage angst and shit we know ntohing about... were rich boo hoo, we have our youth oh mercy.... blah blah blah... im sorry i just cant respect them.
im so gonna get abused for saying that...
g0t hypocracy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)