Muslim cleric: women incite men's lust with 'satanic dress' (2 Viewers)

tempco

HSC
White Rabbit said:
whats wrong with alcohol? Sure, my head is arguing at the moment, but other than that, go the grog!
alchohol consumption can render you incapable of judging right from wrong, which is an essential part of islam. its also a form of escapism, which is not encouraged either.

the social problems that accompany alcohol is pretty obvious too... crime under the influence of alcohol, drink driving, etc. islam avoids all that.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
plus the physiological aspects: liver psorosis, brain damage, cholesterol, kidney failure, pancreatic cancers etc

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
yeah this is an outrage! i red dis in da paper the otha day! i mean who does that guy think he is 2 go round sayin stuff lyk that about us gurls? hes basically sayin dat we deserve 2 get raped jus cause we dun wear shitty muslim clothes! :vcross: these kind of ppl make me SOOOOO mad!

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
WonkaHead22 said:
clothes are so restrictive anyway, they can cause fungus to grow.
hehe i kno! ewww they must have sum pretti strange diseases in the parts they alwayz cover up!!!

mahuligan

HSC
'sXcGuRl69aU' i pity you
considering that you're only in year ten, i think its a real shame that you have already developed a prejudice - something many find much more revolting that the 'strange diseases' you think muslim woman have.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Ok, that was a rhetorical question, look at my sig. I know the side effects of exessive drinking. You'd find a glass of red wine a day is actually benifical. It's only when you're constantly drinking that it becomes a health issue.

I also know you can not consume alcohol under Islam, it was just a random comment. Now we've settled that, pull the sticks out of your arse - you may not drink, but thats hardly a reason to look down on those who do.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
mahuligan said:
'sXcGuRl69aU' i pity you
considering that you're only in year ten, i think its a real shame that you have already developed a prejudice - something many find much more revolting that the 'strange diseases' you think muslim woman have.

She's from the Hills. Go figure.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
You're a moron, it's all well and good to have an opinion, completley different to have no basis for said opinion.

mahuligan

HSC
actuuualllyyy darling your wonderful insight on muslims has given us a perfect view on what you are like and i must say, it is totally within our capabilities to judge you

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
mahuligan said:
it is totally within our capabilities to judge you
yeah thatd be rite! typical muslim, ur so damn rude u judge me n u dun even kno me!

tempco

HSC
@white rabbit - no one was looking down on anyone. if thats how it came across, i apologise.

Last edited:

mahuligan

HSC
haha ohhh my...that was the most contradictory statement i have ever heard

do you realise dear, that by saying that you dont particularily like muslims you are infact judging a WHOLE entire religion of people?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
umm excuz mi? look u hav no idea who i am or nething lyk that so dont think u can judge me! :mad:
neither can you judge muslim people. Just because you may have experienced a few rude muslims doesn't mean they are all rude. Haven't you also seen rude Anglo Saxon Australians? I sure have!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
yeah thatd be rite! typical muslim, ur so damn rude u judge me n u dun even kno me!

Actually sweetheart, I'm Australian, technically anglican. Quite possibility 'more' Australian than you are. I grew up in South West Sydney, you know, where the real problems are. You're a red neck from the hills who wouldn't know an Arab from a African. You do not know what you are talking about, your sound like a dizzy blonde and if you keep it up, nobody on here will like you.

Moreover, 'Muslims' aren't an actual race, sunshine. They're a relgion sect. Muslims come from all over the middle east, africa, south east asia and parts of Eastern europe.

I know theres a huge group of Lebanese muslims who are right cunts, but unlike you, I have experience to back up my beliefs, that go beyond a group of cocky teenagers at the local McDonalds.

WonkaHead22

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
hehe i kno! ewww they must have sum pretti strange diseases in the parts they alwayz cover up!!!

uhh thats not what i meant

hey dont knock the hills!

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Actually sweetheart, I'm Australian, technically anglican. Quite possibility 'more' Australian than you are. I grew up in South West Sydney, you know, where the real problems are. You're a red neck from the hills who wouldn't know an Arab from a African. You do not know what you are talking about, your sound like a dizzy blonde and if you keep it up, nobody on here will like you.

Moreover, 'Muslims' aren't an actual race, sunshine. They're a relgion sect. Muslims come from all over the middle east, africa, south east asia and parts of Eastern europe.

I know theres a huge group of Lebanese muslims who are right cunts, but unlike you, I have experience to back up my beliefs, that go beyond a group of cocky teenagers at the local McDonalds.
umm cant u read i was talkin 2 dat maluligan jerk not u!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)