Muslim headscarves (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
sparkl3z said:
i don't see the difference between wearing one and not wearing one, it's not going to help you any way by wearing one.
You can't say that unless you've worn it.......actually, even then you can't say it because it's different for different people. I used to not wear one but now I do, and I can tell you, it has definitely helped me.

Last edited:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Salima said:
Anyway, so my friend told me that he saw a man being pleasured by a woman in the genital region (you know what i'm talking bout but i don't like the way people here say it so i'm describing it this way, the other way seems so grotesque)...and then they saw a woman with her shirt off, aagin pleasuring a man by having her breasts naked, but he didn't take his shirt off, only her. Everyone was extremely discussed. Most of this would be under the influence of alchohol. Discusting hting.
You felt disgusted. How does that make it wrong per se? Sure it should be done in private, but aside from that, what is wrong with it?
Salima said:
Now this is why I wear hijab, and not mini skirts where men can easily place htere hadns up them! I wear full clothing, I am still stylish mind you. If you ask me there is more posssiblities in the more clothing you wear.
You're hanging around the wrong men.
Salima said:
As Riqtay said, the idea is to keep both man and woman chaste.
But why? You fail time and time again to show what is wrong with having sex out of marriage.
Salima said:
This is also the reason for lettign a man marry more than one wife, for man's lusts goes beyonds a woamns I think and desires always more than he can have, as reading memouirs of a geisha has taught me!
Where is your proof of this claim? Memoirs of a Geisha was not a medical or scientific source the last time I checked.
Salima said:
A woman should never subject herself to a man as those woman did on the new years eve celebrations as I described.
If you mean in public, then I agree. If you mean at all, then I would ask you why? You give no reason for such a claim.
Salima said:
This is more slavery and oppression than anything islam could ever offer to a woman.
You do realise that men give back too. Oral sex goes both ways.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Now this is why I wear hijab, and not mini skirts where men can easily place htere hadns up them! I wear full clothing, I am still stylish mind you. If you ask me there is more posssiblities in the more clothing you wear.
First of all I agree with MLS, you are hanging around the wrong guys if they're putting their hands up your skirt without your permission.... but I can also agree that wearing more clothes can be stylish. IMO more clothes/wearing clothes can often by more sexy than wearing nothing at all. These clothes are designed to accentuate and highlight a persons beauty... and they often do a good job.

Salima

HSC
You're right they wer the wrong guys, but not anymore!

But I do love the idea of more clothing. It is more alluring at times. Much like a geisha. She wears full covered clothing, and the suggestion of what is underdeath can become more alluring than if she ran around naked. It's all about possibilities,a dn patience, adn waiting for what you really want I guess. Then people have time to focus more on the love factor ranther than jsut physical urges.

Salima

HSC
Nope, I haven't. I've only got a new account and a new name, Salima. So I'm still here, watching and waiting ot pounce upon you and make your flesh and muscle into my suppa.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
No, I reckon the threadstarter is strange. Such a weird, fanatic, mongoloid close-minded, retard.
Thanks, squirt.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
veterandoggy said:
well, hijab sounds strange to many people, and i dont think they are going to say its translation, which is like a sentence instead of a word.
its a beanie:santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)