Muslim nutcases blow up Danish Embassy (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
SLAMABAD, Pakistan — A huge car bomb exploded outside the Danish Embassy in the Pakistani capital on Monday, killing at least five people and wounding dozens more, officials and witnesses said.
The blast echoed through Islamabad and left a crater over a meter (three feet) deep in the road in front of the embassy. Shattered glass, fallen masonry and dozens of wrecked vehicles littered the area. People, some bloodied, ran back and forth in a state of panic.
An exterior wall of the embassy collapsed and its metal gate was blown inward but the embassy building itself remained intact.
A Pakistani intelligence officer tells FOX News one Danish embassy official and four Pakistani security officers were killed in the blast. Witnesses said many more sustained minor injuries from flying debris. It was the second bombing targeting foreigners in the Pakistani capital in less than three months.
There was no immediate information on any foreign casualties.
Denmark has faced threats at its embassies following the reprinting in Danish newspapers of a caricature depicting the Prophet Muhammad. Muslims generally consider depicting the prophet to be sacrilegious. Islamic militants have warned of reprisals.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361348,00.html

TacoTerrorist

HSC
If some Danish prick mocked my prophet I'd be pretty pissed off too.

And you just linked Fox News. Lol.

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Illegal US-led 'War on Terror' has killed approximately 650,000 Iraqi civilians whilst Halliburton et al moves in for the oil. International outrage hasn't stopped the latest wave of the Western world's capitalist crimes. Bush says the war was needed to 'protect freedom and promote democracy'.

Never see that on Fox News.

banco55

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Illegal US-led 'War on Terror' has killed approximately 650,000 Iraqi civilians whilst Halliburton et al moves in for the oil. International outrage hasn't stopped the latest wave of the Western world's capitalist crimes. Bush says the war was needed to 'protect freedom and promote democracy'.

Glad to see you are forthrightly condemning this terrorist act. It's a good thing muslms like yourself respect western values like freedom of speech.

You won't see that rubbish in the New York Times or the London Times for that matter.

shaon0

HSC
There is no reason to stereotype muslims as terrorists but a don't condone the act.
And they shouldn't be printing that crap wat is the point.....freedom of speech-->bullshit.

conics2008

HSC
welll we all know how people abuse their freedom of speech... good on you guys.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Why is freedom of speech bullshit?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
shaon0 said:
There is no reason to stereotype muslims as terrorists but a don't condone the act.
And they shouldn't be printing that crap wat is the point.....freedom of speech-->bullshit.
no-one seriously stereostyped all muslims as terrorists.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
shaon0 said:
its a good thing but when it is taken too far.i.e. discrimination.
Why was it a bad thing in this case:confused:

banco55

HSC
Freedom of speech is meaningless if it doesn't include the freedom to offend. This is a pretty fundamental point.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Glad to see you are forthrightly condemning this terrorist act. It's a good thing muslms like yourself respect western values like freedom of speech.
1. I'm not a Muslim.
2. Why don't we all just continually focus on condemning isolated events of terrorism where 5 people die and just ignore the thousands killed by the U.S Government.
3. Freedom of speech is a good thing, but when people use it to provoke unnecessarily it becomes shit.

You won't see that rubbish in the New York Times or the London Times for that matter.
1. It's not rubbish, it's fact.
2. The rich control the media, hence why you don't see half this shit and what you do see is toned down.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
TacoTerrorist said:

hahahahhhahahaha

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Most people tend to agree that freedom of speech must be allowed for differing viewpoints to prosper, but they do so only when their own sensitivity is not being hurt. How far do any of us go defending views that are contrary to our own? Should we protect what we clearly think is expression of hate?

...Well yeah, For a matter of truth.

We can’t censor our life, so why should we censor freedom of speech.
If we do indeed censor such things we may as well deny the happenings of world wars, racism, holocausts etc...

Denying someone freedom of speech because it, well hurts your feelings is doing nothing than inviting us all to be liars and hypocrites and to deny evidently the things we already know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)