Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

HSC
premer said:
The USA is the reason that so many muslims are in australia... they create refugees just as they create terrorists.... and refugees have increased amazingly since the warr created by america in the middle east. My step dad is head of aid funds for the UN in the middle eatst.... and also on the board for australian refugee fund in australia....
ok

banco55

HSC
premer said:
Well maybe its the christians??
your thinking no?
well they did start the crusades and tried to spread the message as much as possible, but in your logic that probably doesnt count does it, after all that was ages ago, and you hate to think about the past dont you, history would make you a hypocrite.....
and dont praise american amendments, after all, thomas jefferson may have said all men are created equal, but he had 7 black slaves working in his house for food scraps. ohh and in case you didnt notice, american politics is currently led by a fuck wit. not just bush though. i will make that fuck wits..... ignorant and stupid fuckwits who would make satire or their religion illegal, but hey, they are only muslims arent they??

idiot...
I'll fully concede that yes in the past christians participated in widespread religion violence but it's also clear that since at least 1945 the muslims have been streets ahead of any other religious group as far as generating religious violence goes. Given that we live in the modern world I"m a bit more worried about a muslim blowing up the sydney opera house than what was done in the crusades etc.

banco55

HSC
premer said:
The USA is the reason that so many muslims are in australia... they create refugees just as they create terrorists.... and refugees have increased amazingly since the warr created by america in the middle east. My step dad is head of aid funds for the UN in the middle eatst.... and also on the board for australian refugee fund in australia....
Bullshit. So the US was responsible for the Lebanese civil war or the wave of Iraqis in the '80's. Get real.

premer

HSC
banco55 said:
I'll fully concede that yes in the past christians participated in widespread religion violence but it's also clear that since at least 1945 the muslims have been streets ahead of any other religious group as far as generating religious violence goes. Given that we live in the modern world I"m a bit more worried about a muslim blowing up the sydney opera house than what was done in the crusades etc.
Maybe if we blew out then they wouldnt have sydney opera house as a target.... get out of your shell and take alook around you tool.....
Give me an example of muslims enciting religious violence? Isreal is full of jews that were placed there in 1948 by the brittish, and Terrorists are not religious. while they claim they are, the Quran in no way condones jehads. it all bullshit mate. nothing to do with religion. Muslim people pray when they kill something. they believe that if they kill people they have to spend the rest of their lives making up for it.... wtf r u on about u fucking tool.... you are ignorant. have you ever even looked at the quran.... have you ever talked to a fully religious muslim.... your just an idiot.... give up....

premer

HSC
banco55 said:
Bullshit. So the US was responsible for the Lebanese civil war or the wave of Iraqis in the '80's. Get real.
ok let me add the brittish then too... make you happy?
they created isreal for the jews... thats when the middle east began its warfare.......

however refugee levels have never been as high as they have been from the yeasr 2002 until 2005. they have slowly started to depleat. maybe thats because none of them can get out of the middle east now.....?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
premer said:
Well maybe its the christians??
your thinking no?
well they did start the crusades and tried to spread the message as much as possible, but in your logic that probably doesnt count does it, after all that was ages ago, and you hate to think about the past dont you, history would make you a hypocrite.....
and dont praise american amendments, after all, thomas jefferson may have said all men are created equal, but he had 7 black slaves working in his house for food scraps. ohh and in case you didnt notice, american politics is currently led by a fuck wit. not just bush though. i will make that fuck wits..... ignorant and stupid fuckwits who would make satire or their religion illegal, but hey, they are only muslims arent they??

idiot...
The crusades happened partly because the Mohammedans conquered that region already?

Back to the present, I don't see how Bush is trying to make satire or Islam illegal. ?? I can see how Mohammedans are trying to make satire illegal by torching embassies and rioting, though.

premer said:
Are you joking? America has many allies?

Us... Woopty do... we are very far away from anywhere, and we have an economy that rellies on china, not america, who abuse our relationship. eg) they strip our farmers of profit through the one sided free trade agreements.... they GAVE some army jet fighters to Isreal, a country that started at about the same time we started being allies with america, and who have been allies with america much much much shorter than us, and we have to pay $3bn for our jets.... thanks america.
We've been allies with America since we were on the same side in WWI. Clearly we are both a much richer country than Israel, and not under threat of imminent destruction due to being surrounded by Mohammedan theocracies.

premer said:
Maybe if we blew out then they wouldnt have sydney opera house as a target.... get out of your shell and take alook around you tool.....
Give me an example of muslims enciting religious violence? Isreal is full of jews that were placed there in 1948 by the brittish, and Terrorists are not religious. while they claim they are, the Quran in no way condones jehads. it all bullshit mate. nothing to do with religion. Muslim people pray when they kill something. they believe that if they kill people they have to spend the rest of their lives making up for it.... wtf r u on about u fucking tool.... you are ignorant. have you ever even looked at the quran.... have you ever talked to a fully religious muslim.... your just an idiot.... give up....
Blah blah blah...

http://jihadwatch.org/

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence that you're full of shit. If you don't like the commentary just read the newslinks. It's not proof because this isn't maths, but how much evidence do you need before you shut up? For any arbitrary amount, just go further back into the archives of those sites.

banco55

HSC
premer said:
There are as many interpretations of the koran as there are interpretations of the bible clearly a substansial portion of the muslim population believes that the Koran does sanction Jihad. So when the Fatwa on the Satanic Verses resulted in people being killed that wasn't religiously motivated violence? The muslim brotherhood has a pretty long record of violence as well. The phillipine islamic terrorist groups aren't exactly pacifists either. The Jews weren't placed there by Britain dumbass.

banco55

HSC
premer said:
ok let me add the brittish then too... make you happy?
they created isreal for the jews... thats when the middle east began its warfare.......

however refugee levels have never been as high as they have been from the yeasr 2002 until 2005. they have slowly started to depleat. maybe thats because none of them can get out of the middle east now.....?
LOL yes the middle east was a beacon of peace prior to the creation of Israel. What does Israel have to do with the christian/druze/muslim BS that kicked off the Lebanese war? So the reason Arabs have to be ruled by kleptocrats and thugs is all because of the creation of Israel? Israel is the reason that shiites and sunnis start killing each other when the iron grip is weakened or done away with? I suppose Israel is also the reason saddam invaded Iran and the Egyptian adventure in Yemen?

premer

HSC
banco55 said:
LOL yes the middle east was a beacon of peace prior to the creation of Israel. What does Israel have to do with the christian/druze/muslim BS that kicked off the Lebanese war? So the reason Arabs have to be ruled by kleptocrats and thugs is all because of the creation of Israel? Israel is the reason that shiites and sunnis start killing each other when the iron grip is weakened or done away with? I suppose Israel is also the reason saddam invaded Iran and the Egyptian adventure in Yemen?
I am tired of your arguaments. I dont believe you people can justify the US being in the middle east. As much as you try to justify it it doesnt work. The US are supplying Isreal with weaponry for free..... at the same time they, and some of their allies, supply Lebannon. Inadvertantly. France supply iran who supply hezbollah. and the US partially supply france....

And you obviously know nothing about the religion. The quran, or at least your 'appropriations' of it that are supposed to exist....... well look it goes like this. one of
CSIRO leading authors for inter-relation between politics and religion recently said, and you may have read it on the third page of the sydney morning herald when he was in debate about the 'race hate books' said that there is no way the western world is able to translate the quran. he said that. and im sorry, but you cant assume that jihads are placed by real practicing muslims. Most jihgads placed towards the west are actually from the Jamar islamier..... indonesean terrorist group...

anyway, maybe oneday you will realise he severity of supporting the US..... I find the fact that the five largest arms dealers in the world are.... US, Uk, Russia, France, Russia, also the only permanent residents on the UN security council..... I find THAT disturbing. So maybe you will understand my point of view on the issue one day, because you obviously dont. If you did, you would be anti Isreal and the US, and probably not anti muslims for no apparent, non-stereo-typical reason that you get force fed in the media......

Then again you will probably continue to support the US and their causes.

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Isreal obviously are not as wealthy as us, but they are developed. and they still get everything militeristic for free from the US, whereas our deals are not even US government subsidised for our government......

:ninja:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Yeah, well... The middle east has been riddled with violence since the middle ages. But, then again so has every other region in the world which has existed that long. It's funny when you say America had no influence in the region which is clearly not the case. America fuelled the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait (By excluding Iraq from Oil contracts and diverting all of Kuwaiti Oil to the U.S. The Iraqi government wasn't happy that Kuwait dishonored contracts and believed they had right over Kuwait anyways so they annexed the little oil hole.

Similarly when Iraq invaded Iran, It was fuelled by the U.S government who was selling both sides Oil and 'Biological Weaponry', the fighting continued for years and the U.S made money by selling both countries weaponry in shady deals.

Israel obviously was equipped and aided by the U.S and they've waged their wars on there neighbours. I think the formation of Israel is the main contributor to the violence against the western world seperating Islam from the world. It's true that in Islam there is an idea of a Holy War, yet it cannot be initiated by regular people it needs to be approved and that hasn't happened since the middle ages.

It's like the 'palestinians' and neighbouring 'muslim' states are expected to accept it which isn't something they would like to. The war in Israel is infact a 'Holy War', which has been going on for over a millenium. It's a war to see who controls Israel, 'The Jews', 'The Christians' or 'The Muslims'. Ofcourse this is a stupid and counter-productive war which doesn't benefit anybody. It's because of the 3 religions they all 'state' that when one religion or another is in control the next 'prophecy' will occur. In islam the end of the world is when 'the non-believers' are in control of Israel (which seems to be the case).

Here is a Chain that could equal the end of human civilisation as we known it:

Israel <---]==D Lebanon
Iran + Lebanon
Iran <---]==D Israel
America <---]==D Iran
Syria <---]==D America
Saudi Arabia <---]==D America
Yemen <---]==D America
Egypt <---]==D America
America <---]==D Middle East
China + Middle East (with weaponry and Money)
WW!

L

littlewing69

sam04u said:
Bla bla bla..America is teh evil ZOMG lolz

Why don't you just start referring to the States as the "Great Satan" and be done with it?

Seriously, I think America has been a douchebag at times, but they're not the cause of the world's problems.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Dude, I like people from the states (usually), I like culture and westernisation. It's not like oppose those things. Infact I would like Australia to be a 'Republican' state aswell, and alot of privatisation to occur right here aswell. (except for public education and public health).

I just hate their international policies eg(Anti-Communism), and the middle eastern policies. Basically, they dabble their hands in almost every country and they are pretty much the reason for 'alot' of the problems in the middle-eastern region especially.

Whether you accept it or not....

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
The crusades happened partly because the Mohammedans conquered that region already?

Back to the present, I don't see how Bush is trying to make satire or Islam illegal. ?? I can see how Mohammedans are trying to make satire illegal by torching embassies and rioting, though.

We've been allies with America since we were on the same side in WWI. Clearly we are both a much richer country than Israel, and not under threat of imminent destruction due to being surrounded by Mohammedan theocracies.

Blah blah blah...

http://jihadwatch.org/

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Hundreds and hundreds of pages of evidence that you're full of shit. If you don't like the commentary just read the newslinks. It's not proof because this isn't maths, but how much evidence do you need before you shut up? For any arbitrary amount, just go further back into the archives of those sites.

another IGNORANT person
wat u believe everything the media says
u want to no about islam dont go study the muslims.. STUDY ISLAM is it that hard
u see one person smashing an embassy or something then thats it all muslims r like that? well for ur information (which u dont seem to have a lot of), its not wat islam teaches
and yeh BUsh is trying to make satire of islam indirectly bit by bit to make sure it becomes extinct
nwyz wen u start reading bit more about islam u ll no wat its about

peace

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
lolol media as in independant blogs not corporations or tv infotainment news but independent, individuals who compile this stuff?

Like, you think the people in the list of terrorist attacks on religionofpeace aren't actually dead or something?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Lol Captain Ghey reads alot about 'Islam' but he reads about what he wants to not what we want him too. It's his way of reassuring his values but what do you expect? he's the captain of GAY (not as in homosexuals cause he's even a disgrace to them) Lawl... Anyways, Screw him he knows Islam isn't truly like that I mean... this fag calls muslims 'mohammedans' lawl... funny bastard...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
u want to no about islam dont go study the muslims.. STUDY ISLAM is it that hard
I put it to you that the only meaningful way to gain knowledge of what a religion actually 'IS' in relation to contemporary society is to study the adherants of that religion.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
That's a stupid thing to say...So if I wanted to study 'Greek Religion' as in 'Greek Mythology' I would follow the nuts who followed it today? Most of them eat tuna out of cans that they open with stones. They're fucking nut-cases.... I think the source of the religion is where you gain the most understanding about it. (Unless it has to do with atheists who are content with discontentment by theory but are actually very realistic and optiomistic in practice. )

Generator

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
That's a stupid thing to say...So if I wanted to study 'Greek Religion' as in 'Greek Mythology' I would follow the nuts who followed it today? Most of them eat tuna out of cans that they open with stones. They're fucking nut-cases.... I think the source of the religion is where you gain the most understanding about it. (Unless it has to do with atheists who are content with discontentment by theory but are actually very realistic and optiomistic in practice. )
1. Don't waste our time with pathetic comparisons.
2. A religion is essentially a conversation between the text and the believers, and any study that ignores the way in which a religion is practiced would be nothing more than a scholarly exercise in theology.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Re Generator:
You didn't answer the fundamental question which I proposed, and what it was in response to. NTB, suggested that it was the best way to understand a religion well use my example would it be the best way in that case? What make syou think it would be in any other case?

I also never said that studies of the religion should exclude the way it is practiced in modern times, I never said that. What I did say is that the basis of the religion including the guidelines would be the major study of the religion and therefore you couldn't conclude that a religion as a whole is measured by their extremes. Islam is a relatively large religion and is under attack at large, so there would be an understandable ammount of extremists under these condition. (It's just like in the australian legal system, it's obvious that when mitigating circumstances exist that these sorts of 'anomalies' will exist. )

Deny that Islam is under attack in one way, shape or form at large and prove to me that you truly are an imbecile.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What I did say is that the basis of the religion including the guidelines would be the major study of the religion and therefore you couldn't conclude that a religion as a whole is measured by their extremes.
You said to go to the source, I suppose you mean scripture etc? It is very hard to do any meaningful sociological examination of a religion by reading the scripture - you have to look to the adherants and how they practice the religion.

Islam is a relatively large religion and is under attack at large, so there would be an understandable ammount of extremists under these condition.
Perhaps so, that can be factored into it when examining the religion - how it interacts with anti-colonialist / socialist ideals etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)