Muslims declare jihad on uni timetables (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
greekgun said:
Then how come i wasnt respected when i went to Turkey. They forced me back into Greece when i went to Turkey as soon as they found out i was Greek. Maybe ive got my facts wrong about foreigners being forced to wear veils etc. But that still doesnt change my opinion; we should not have to disrupt our lives for them, as they dont0do this for us. This is my opinion anyway, im sure many people have their own views, and i respect that. And for future note 44Ronin, i would rather you didnt call me an "ignorant moron" when i am giving my two cents.
Well, I guess that what happened to you there had nothing to do with Islam, especially that Turkey isnt regarded as a Muslim country anyway. Im sorry about what happened to you, but i think that it happend mainly because of the political "touch" between Greece and Turkey, and that you're greek, not because you're christian, or jew, or whatever religion you follow :S

Jyakai

HSC
I worship my computer.
Following that logic, my computer is a religion.
My religion demands that i spend all my time worshipping it.
Try fit a timetable to that!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Sorry Slidey, but i kinda have to disagree with you on that. There are some muslim countries that arent really "dooomed"...UAE for instance. Also, most middle Eastern countries are now advancing in terms of education, life styles, work opportunities, technology and stuff.

*shrugs*
But UAE is not crazy like Iran and etc. UAE love Western tourists, they're not oppressive like the rest of Middle East, I mean think about it, if you was to pick a place to go in the Middle East, you'll pick UAE (Dubai ^-^). They co-exist with other religion (Hindu, Christian, Catholic churches exists there etc) compared to it's neighbours where it's forbidden. Plus the Saudi molested the Koran and enforced it to it's people especially against women.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
But UAE is not crazy like Iran and etc. UAE love Western tourists, they're not oppressive like the rest of Middle East, I mean think about it, if you was to pick a place to go in the Middle East, you'll pick UAE (Dubai ^-^). They co-exist with other religion (Hindu, Christian, Catholic churches exists there etc) compared to it's neighbours where it's forbidden. Plus the Saudi molested the Koran and enforced it to it's people especially against women.
No no, interaction between muslims and non-muslims is not forbidden in any muslim country (thats the 1st time i honestly hear about it). Go to any arab country and see for your self, christians (or whatever religion they follow), and muslims communicate, and interact together normally, its not that scary really :p

F2001

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Saudi is only what you say it is because of the relationship that has grown with the US and the western world. Why? Because US saw $$$, wealth and prosperity there instead of dealing with Shah/idiot Mullahs of Iran and Saddam of Iraq.

Saudis are actually the biggest backwards retards in the Middle East, they are even more savage and uncivilized. They love Western tourists? Really? They love us because we are $$$$
Take a look: http://www.ozaudi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14230&highlight=dubai

"Plus the Saudi molested the Koran and enforced it to it's people especially against women" Wtf did u hear that??? I don't know much or anything about Islam, but that is the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard. That's as far stretched as saying a male gave birth to George Bush. Islam doesn't condone ill treatment to women anyway, again they are glorifying Saudis to make them look better or the "good guys" and the rest are the bad ones :uhoh:

I can see from about 30 years from now, that it will be another Iran/Iraq scene ie, America and the West says "Fuck off and rot, we're going somewhere else" The only reason it probably won't happen is because the puppet king/princes can't grow a penis and a pair of balls and will agree to anything USA "advises" (ie force).

retarded777

HSC
N/A
greekgun said:
If we go to a muslim country, women who are not of muslim religon are forced to wear a veil or they are forced to leave.
they are encouraged actually not even, jst advised to wear 'modest clothing'--eg dubai, and other states...--
therefore stop generalising, there are muslim countries out there that dont...

edit: soz this topic is already covered didnt finish reading the whole thing'...

Last edited:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
greekgun said:
For your information, i have been to Turkey - only to have been kicked out because i am Greek. Yet, they were aload to roam around Greece. Im not the "ignorant moron" here, your the one who is acting ignorant to the fact that the majority of the muslims (in my opinion) need to be more adaptable.

Then how come i wasnt respected when i went to Turkey. They forced me back into Greece when i went to Turkey as soon as they found out i was Greek.

I'll tell you why- even though i don't know your story well enough to suggest that you did something wrong- so ill take your word for it

Didnt you know that the Greeks and Turks have been at war with each other? don't you know that turkey is a secular country- more nationalistic than greece??? See when greece goes to war, and win or lose- they get over it. you go to turkey and they will still defend what happened in armenia, in WW1, in Cyprus etc

Its against the law in turkey to be islamic- many clerics have been killed by athiests- 2 of my teacher's teachers were. so how can you suggest that the administrative body of that country is representative of islam??

The turks dont like many of their neighbours for historical reasons. Go to bulgaria or ........ i forgot the country/city- where hundreds of "antique" mosques and other islamic institutions are being destroyed- and many of them had a turkish flavour- so turkish pride is being destroyed

turkey restored several antique churches and asked its neighbours to do the same but they refused ( a lot of the South eastern european states were formerly under the ottoman empire)

Maybe ive got my facts wrong about foreigners being forced to wear veils etc. But that still doesnt change my opinion; we should not have to disrupt our lives for them, as they dont0do this for us. This is my opinion anyway, im sure many people have their own views, and i respect that. And for future note 44Ronin, i would rather you didnt call me an "ignorant moron" when i am giving my two cents.
This is why you were called an idiot, when the "facts" changed, and you acknowledged that the facts that underlined your opinion were wrong, you still kept to those opinions

the opinions you had were not dependent on those opinions

you just had them because you wanted to!

lets go back here- you did not even visit turkey because you were deported correct???

Why is turkey a top destination amongst aussie tourists? Have you met anybody else who has experienced the same thing? Give us another story

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
retarded777 said:
they are encouraged actually not even, jst advised to wear 'modest clothing'--eg dubai, and other states...--
therefore stop generalising, there are muslim countries out there that dont...

edit: soz this topic is already covered didnt finish reading the whole thing'...

Lol i mean, what was jen hawkins wearing in dubai anyway?

its not just dubai, even in saudi arabia ex pats have their freedoms. at least the saudis recognise that you cant force your religion onto them. but they expect modest dress code- but ive been told that they also have bikini beaches etc where non muslims go to.

and there was no cronulla style "protest" about that in that country.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
F2001 said:
S

"Plus the Saudi molested the Koran and enforced it to it's people especially against women" Wtf did u hear that??? I don't know much or anything about Islam, but that is the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard. That's as far stretched as saying a male gave birth to George Bush. Islam doesn't condone ill treatment to women anyway, again they are glorifying Saudis to make them look better or the "good guys" and the rest are the bad ones :uhoh:

Of course the Saudis molested the Koran, compared to the rest of the Middle East they're really hard on with it.

....Women can't drive there. :mad:

edit: that dude who was arrested in Dubai, it's his fault, he shouldn't took those pills with him ;)

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
as a muslim i am yet to meet a muslim in the age bracket of 0-30 to have ever prayed five times a day over 3 days of their life..let alone forever...lol....i dont think such people exist.

arabs are fucked in the head.
^had to add that. im a racist

Nat3skiz

HSC
44Ronin said:
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that this was not a free country where you could make civil requests on structuring public education systems....
I didn't realise there was an idiot who actually supported it.
The systems been working fine why change it for a minority group.
I want to make a civil request on the abolishment of religion. Can i do
that in this free country?

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Do they not realise that this isn't their country?
Just go with the rules.
Most people want things different, it's just not going to happen.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
bigboyjames said:
as a muslim i am yet to meet a muslim in the age bracket of 0-30 to have ever prayed five times a day over 3 days of their life..let alone forever...lol....i dont think such people exist.
Ive been praying 5 times a day for the past 6 years of my life.
My friends have all been praying 5 times a day for around 5 years.

It depends on who you hang out with.

Then again... From my experiences.. around 85% of Muslims in that Age-bracket dont actually pray....

But there are quite a few that i know that do...

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Omium said:
Ive been praying 5 times a day for the past 6 years of my life.
My friends have all been praying 5 times a day for around 5 years.

It depends on who you hang out with.

Then again... From my experiences.. around 85% of Muslims in that Age-bracket dont actually pray....

But there are quite a few that i know that do...
:bomb:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
bigboyjames said:

arabs are fucked in the head.
^had to add that. im a racist
but like if you don't pray 5 times a day you're going to hell anyway, so why not just do away with islam altogether?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)