My access card just paid for itself (1 Viewer)

Sadiah

HSC
Haha. Thanks for proving him wrong guys. And, Nick, or whatever your name is, do you think im not liable for correct grammar? Lol, look at youself mate, sorry for breaking it to you, but as you're acting full hardcore with me and trying to teach me how to use correct "grammar", i suggest you go learn first, considering you dont even know how to spell the word "grammar". Lmao, retard.

Hey people (nicer people), im new to this stuff, so like i know how to post a comment and stuff, but how do i start a questiong thingy of my own?

Thankss, laterss

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Sadiah said:
Haha. Thanks for proving him wrong guys. And, Nick, or whatever your name is, do you think im not liable for correct grammar? Lol, look at youself mate, sorry for breaking it to you, but as you're acting full hardcore with me and trying to teach me how to use correct "grammar", i suggest you go learn first, considering you dont even know how to spell the word "grammar". Lmao, retard.

Hey people (nicer people), im new to this stuff, so like i know how to post a comment and stuff, but how do i start a questiong thingy of my own?

Thankss, laterss
lmao

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Sadiah said:

Thankss, laterss
Um, just click here, this should help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)