• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

my big fat obnoxious whatever (1 Viewer)

New Found Girly

who watches this show? OMG im glued to it! i sit there evry wednesday nite just waiting to see wat happens next. Randi's entire family is soooo stuck up when they met steve. I think steves family is so much cooler but thats jus me.
there arent nuthin better than curling up with popcorn on a wednesday nite in front of this show. anyone else as hooked as i am? :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
this should be in entertainment

yes i am hooked, it's funny. the guy is funny. i thought it would be crap

rumour

HSC
its ok but steve's famliy over do it a bit.

how can randi not c they r all actors??

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah what guy who wanted a million would act like him?!

rumour

HSC
u wood think th@ just bcause u r getting a million dollars, u wood c th@ ppl r acting weird!

she should have noticed how he was totally different on da cruise wit her family!

Fry

Originally posted by iambored
yeah what guy who wanted a million would act like him?!
that is a valid point. Randi must be pretty stupid to believe that this guy is for real.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I havn't really been watching it but I've seen bits and pieces. What if theygo through with the wedding what does the guy win anything? and does she win 1million?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
This show is an example of reality TV desperation.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I am so totally addicted to this show, started watching it when after 5 minutes of "the resort" I had to channel surf , Randi is so cute and Steve is so bloody funny "I cant wait to sleep with your doughter" Cant wait when steve reveals he's an actor.

rumour

HSC
the guy doesnt get anything as he is an actor!!!!!!
she'll only win, if she gets married 2 him!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
I havn't really been watching it but I've seen bits and pieces. What if theygo through with the wedding what does the guy win anything? and does she win 1million?
yeah as above, if she goes through with the wedding she wins 1million. the guy is an actor, so no he doesn't win, he's obviously being paid

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Steve might just be in small plays or something cause i've never seen him in anything before and he might even get paid more then Randi ;)

The guy on CSI gets $5 million US per episode !!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rumour
the guy doesnt get anything as he is an actor!!!!!!
she'll only win, if she gets married 2 him!!!
no, she wins if she can convince her whole famiyl to show up to her 'wedding'
they dont really get married and she knows that
randi thinks that they are both in on this game together, and then they will win the million, but she doesn't know that steve and his family are all actors.

What i dont get is tthe million dollar or so house that they are staying in? whats the story behidn that which randi tells her family?

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
What i dont get is tthe million dollar or so house that they are staying in? whats the story behidn that which randi tells her family?
i also dont get how the family sit down infront of TV cameras and give interviews on all the events throughout the episode

and how there were camers in the familys house when she called them to tell them to come to her mansion

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they think she's just been on a dating show.

before they were contacted she had a few weeks of doing things just with the 'groom'

so they think that time was dating and kicking out other guys, much like the bachelorette.

cameras in the family house - obviously as they think she has been on a dating show, the show has contacted them and gone to their house. it all lies in that they know she is on TV.

and remember when they said they would get married in 3 days, they mentioned they would get married on national TV

veg

they better offer that steve guy another job after the show, cause he's a MAD actor!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i think some of it might be his real personality anyway.not the grossness, just the loudness. he's probably doing what he would love to do in real life. but yeah he's great, very funny!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I really really feel for Randi - i mean steve is doing such a fantastic job, but sometimes i cringe when stuff happens on the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)