• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

my big fat obnoxious whatever (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
What i dont get is tthe million dollar or so house that they are staying in? whats the story behidn that which randi tells her family?
They know she has been on a dating show (or was it just a reality television show:confused:?), so they probably just think that that is where it was filmed (similar to The Bachelor):).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lol i think some of it might be his real personality anyway.not the grossness, just the loudness. he's probably doing what he would love to do in real life. but yeah he's great, very funny!
Yeah, that laugh is definitely natural:D.

Originally posted by Carlito
anyone know how many more episodes to go?
Next week is the season finale:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
yeah lol i feel sorry for her too...but then i realise its a million dollars...they gotta make it hard for her!
Yeah, but if they have a family fallout over it, then 1 million dollars is not enough, in my opinion:(.

Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
I think that Steve dude is a great actor but i think it's amazing the lengths that these people go to to get the ratings. But still i think they chose the right guy for the job
I agree. The show is putting her family though hell. Her bother will probably never speak to her again. I can't believe he will not support her decision though. Like, it is her life and her decision. It will only make a marginally impact on his life, and if he doesn't like Steve, then don't visit him, but have enough courtesy/respect for your sister to attend her wedding:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by *hopeful*
steve kills it :p but randi's stupid, i mean shes gotta convince every1 she luv'z d guy but yet she tells him off n shows her disgust at times
she should bullshit a bit better
Yeah, her acting is a bit off:).

and also she tells them how perfect he is for her, when they know she isn't a person to fall so fast, and he clearly isn't perfect for her. most parents could see right through it, as her parents sort of can
Yeah, they do suspect something but if they question her love for Steve, then that is kind of disrespectful/rude. How would you feel if you were preparing to marry someone and your parents were like, "I hate your fiance", "he is not the right person for you", "don't marry him", etc. She can make her own decisions:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
I wonder if its scripted or if the family are in on it, etc.
That would be interesting. I doubt it though:).

Originally posted by simmic
omg...last episode next week. You think she's gonna win the million or not? Her bro is gonna kick himself if he doesnt go through with it and realises that he just let go of a million dollars.
I think she will win it. Her mum will make her brothers go. Also, her family only gets $500,000. Also when you divide it by the number of people in her family, 5, it is only $100,000 (which is still a lot on money by the way):).

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
only $500000? that is a lot of money. And 100000 just for attending a wedding. If she does win it, i dont think her family would stay mad at her for long. Sad, but nowadays, money does make the world go round

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
The thing is, she thinks that she is playing a prank on people, the thought it is in fact her that is getting pranked just wouldn't enter her mind:).
yeah, next week, did you see her "what?!"
omg...last episode next week. You think she's gonna win the million or not? Her bro is gonna kick himself if he doesnt go through with it and realises that he just let go of a million dollars.
i don't think they'll get it, and i think the family will be very pissed off with her

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Yeah, that laugh is definitely natural:D.
lol he uses it all the time, it is definitely!
Yeah, but if they have a family fallout over it, then 1 million dollars is not enough, in my opinion:(.
nope, i think she is so close so she can't end it now, but she is hurting them so much that she really should end it now.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
only $500000? that is a lot of money. And 100000 just for attending a wedding. If she does win it, i dont think her family would stay mad at her for long. Sad, but nowadays, money does make the world go round
Yeah thats heaps on money - considering thats US$ and she and her family get like a week vacation!!Wait she gets more

and yes Iam*not*bored - I did seewhen she said WHAT?? and cant wait tell next week

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I know $500,000 is a lot of money but it pales in comparison to $1,000,000:).

yeah, next week, did you see her "what?!"
That "what?!" could be for other reason though:).

nope, i think she is so close so she can't end it now, but she is hurting them so much that she really should end it now.
Yeah, with only 12 hours left until the wedding, you would be mad to call it off now. The damage has already been done:(.

Carlito

HSC
most likely when they tell her steve's an actor. heheeh thats gonna be priceless

or if she doesnt get everyone there and they tell her she doesnt win the money

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
could be but i assumed it was when they told her about steve

and yes the damage has been done, to call it off now willc ause the same damage as to not get them there

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh, their hurting already...a little more wouldnt make that much difference.

If you were her family, and you really needed the money, would you prefere that the whole thing happened? Or even if you were her? would you do it?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
could be but i assumed it was when they told her about steve
Me too. I am just saying that there might still be some more surprises:).

If you were her family, and you really needed the money, would you prefere that the whole thing happened? Or even if you were her? would you do it?
Yes, I would understand why she did it, and wouldn't stay mad at her. Actually, I probably wouldn't be mad at her at all, it is her right to marry whoever she wants. Yes, I would do it if I were her. Not just for the money though, also for the "B grade" celebrity status you would generate:).

Carlito

HSC
They'll be mad until she tells them that 500,000 of it is for them... thats if she gets it.... if she doesnt i bet theyll be alot more pissed, perhaps even with themselves

rumour

HSC
her family hate steve!! lol!!
her mum tries 2 hid it though, but da look on her face, when steve's mum was suggesting things 4 da menu!!!LOL!
i dont her older brother will come! the other 2 mayb!!

how u doin?

HSC
i can not believe how selfish her brother is!! Hes refusing to be part of the wedding purely because HE doesn't like Steve. Hes all "i can't believe she isn't thinking of the family (ie. me)"

Im a guy, but if i was in her position, and the whole joke was on me, i would seriously struggle to get over the fact that someone so close to me was thinking of themselves at such an important time in my life.

ps. the family is so american.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think she does have a prob with that, she said she was hurt someone so close wouldn't respect her decision. the experience has sort of shown her different parts of her family members personlaities which she wouldn't have known about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)