• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

my big fat obnoxious whatever (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babyslug
I really really feel for Randi - i mean steve is doing such a fantastic job, but sometimes i cringe when stuff happens on the show.
yeah lol i feel sorry for her too...but then i realise its a million dollars...they gotta make it hard for her!

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
I watched the most recent one and that girl was a bitch!!
These "reality" shows are all edited to portray the characters in certain ways which the producers will think will get the best ratings. She's most likely completely different in real life. And also, if you were put in this kind of situation, imagine how you might feel and react.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh, their trying to make her life hell, how would any normal person react in such a situation...i dont think they'll be too happy about it. And that actor is pretty much humiliating her in front of everyone she cares about. Steve even brought Randi to tears once.

Oh yeh and once Steve confesses to the camera to my shock "i'll will sleep with her if i have to" Hmmmm...lets hope it never gets to that.

Steves acting is totally overdramatic but who knows, maybe there are people in the worl who are like that. And anyway, Randi doesnt expect to get the cool million so easily

MouNtY

I think that Steve dude is a great actor but i think it's amazing the lengths that these people go to to get the ratings. But still i think they chose the right guy for the job

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
Steve even brought Randi to tears once.
i'm sure there have been many more times than once

Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
I think that Steve dude is a great actor but i think it's amazing the lengths that these people go to to get the ratings. But still i think they chose the right guy for the job
yeah but you know, if you sing up for reality tv, you sign up for unpredictable hell. it's just the way it goes.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
All you people are saying that she would win a million dollars - From what I recall the host said in the first episode that if they suceed they will share in the one million dollars prize money (Randi dont know Steve is an actor)- maybe I'm wrong cause Randi keeps on saying she in it for the million. Steve is just so funny :p

*hopeful*

HSC
steve kills it :p but randi's stupid, i mean shes gotta convince every1 she luv'z d guy but yet she tells him off n shows her disgust at times
she should bullshit a bit better

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
All you people are saying that she would win a million dollars - From what I recall the host said in the first episode that if they suceed they will share in the one million dollars prize money (Randi dont know Steve is an actor)- maybe I'm wrong cause Randi keeps on saying she in it for the million. Steve is just so funny :p
well i'd say that she will get it all then. surely. they will surprise her that way?

Originally posted by *hopeful*
steve kills it :p but randi's stupid, i mean shes gotta convince every1 she luv'z d guy but yet she tells him off n shows her disgust at times
she should bullshit a bit better
and also she tells them how perfect he is for her, when they know she isn't a person to fall so fast, and he clearly isn't perfect for her. most parents could see right through it, as her parents sort of can

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
omg .. i havent watched this.. but ... i saw the commercial.. n i can pretty much tell by looking at the commercial that i see why its called OBNOXIOUS

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you haven't watched it yet take a peek tonight, and don't expect anything good, you'll like it

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by New Found Girly
who watches this show? OMG im glued to it! i sit there evry wednesday nite just waiting to see wat happens next. Randi's entire family is soooo stuck up when they met steve. I think steves family is so much cooler but thats jus me.
I have watched every episode except I missed the first half of last weeks episode and the first half of tonights episode (reading this thread made me remember it was on). It is definitely funny, but you wonder sometimes whether they have gone a bit too far, especially after watching this weeks episode. It is threatening to break the family apart:(. Randi's mother does seem stuck up, but when you look at the guy she is pretending to marry, do you blame her:)?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
that is a valid point. Randi must be pretty stupid to believe that this guy is for real.
The thing is, she thinks that she is playing a prank on people, the thought it is in fact her that is getting pranked just wouldn't enter her mind:).

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
omg...last episode next week. You think she's gonna win the million or not? Her bro is gonna kick himself if he doesnt go through with it and realises that he just let go of a million dollars.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am so totally addicted to this show, started watching it when after 5 minutes of "the resort" I had to channel surf , Randi is so cute and Steve is so bloody funny "I cant wait to sleep with your doughter" Cant wait when steve reveals he's an actor.
Randi is not that attractive, I mean she is quite pretty though. She is a bit chubby too:). Next weeks previews looks scary:eek:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The guy on CSI gets $5 million US per episode !!
US$5,000,000 per episode:eek:! I heard that the actors on Friends each get about US$1,200,000 per episode, and I thought that was crazy:eek:.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh, i heard the guys from friends were the highest paying series actors?

are you sure about the $5 mil? I mean hallie berrie only got paid like that amount for 007 i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)