• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

my big fat obnoxious whatever (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol so you watch it for the brother?

and her older brother - i thought he was younger than her! he doesn't look very old! does anyone know how old any of them are?

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lol so you watch it for the brother?

and her older brother - i thought he was younger than her! he doesn't look very old! does anyone know how old any of them are?
no!:rolleyes: her (younger) brother is just a perk!

mayb his just the older of the 2 brothers, so they say that so the viewers dont get mixed up!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that's true, because he looks quite young so they could just becalling him the older of the 2.

Carlito

HSC
the final is next week right? if so it means it was only a 6 episode series

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yep, thats right

i actually prefer the shorter reality tv shows...much faster pace and goes to punchline quicker

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
me too!! it doesn't draw out as long. you and i are on the same wavelength with reality tv today simmic

Carlito

HSC
hmm im not a big fan of this reality tv stuff but to me this was one of the better ones, kinda annoying to see it over after 6 eps, and then having to put up with the really crap ones on tv for months and months

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i hate those renovating reality shows, like restaurant rules and whatever.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and the hot house, the resort all the rest, backyeard blitz...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
i hate those renovating reality shows, like restaurant rules and whatever.
yess !! i HATE those type of shows sooo much.. like all that gardening & house-renovating crap omg. SO freakin' boring. the only good reality shows are like aust idol & all them bachelor/average joe-type stuff..

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
average joe is still good cos it's new...the concept is fresh and people are curious about the question it raises

I watched nearly all the episodes of "the Bachelor" that was pretty long wasnt it? I felt it was a bit too long...gets a bit repetitive and a bit annoying how the guy could never make up his mind. "the bachelor 2" i only watched a few episodes and the ones after that i didnt bother. Same with Big brother. Hmphhh...when are those celebrity reality shows ever gonna have "real" celebrities. Welll, i guess i get bored with things easily.

Carlito

HSC
lets hope thers a sequal "My big fat Obnoxious Honeymoon" and to win the million she has to consumate the mariage and make eveyrone believe she enjoyed it.

lol

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
lol im liking myrestaurant rules. its the better of the other aussie stuff out now.
yeah it's the best of the worst

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
lol im liking myrestaurant rules. its the better of the other aussie stuff out now.
I dont watch any Aussie show, they seem so broing compared to the American ones:( I wouldnt mind if they had American free to air channels here at Aus:p

Carlito

HSC
Major Spoiler Below: To all those asking what she says "what" to, Highlight the text below to view it.
If you dont want the spolier. Do nothing.

Its a transcript from the final episode.. i was so bored i listened to it and typed it out. and to those wondering, a friend in canada sent me a copy.

Steve: "I'm dieing at this point. Im just freaking out,
because I know whats comming, which is me exposing myself as an actor."

"The next thing I'm supposed to say, is to tell you something......Ah......I'm not who you think I am...."

"My name is not Steven Williams, I don't work for an internet company,... I dont eat like a pig,... im not even that much of a clutz (chuckle), infact up until the other day, I've never even had a burping contest in my life. (pause). Umm, These people are not my family........ Jimmy, ah, although a hell of a nice guy, is not my best friend.... Um..... my name is Steven Bailey, not Steven Williams, and I;m a professional actor.

Randi: "What?!"

Steve: "And I was hired to come here, meet you, and be the most obnoxious, annoying, rude, crude, (chuckle), [shot of randi looking pissed off] fake fiance possible."

Randi: "The practical jokes on me!? I thought i had a confidant, and i really didnt have a confidant throughout the entire thing... Right there i was sad, I was really... I mean i was.... I was like 'Screw You!'"

End major spoiler transcript.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
Major Spoiler Below: To all those asking what she says "what" to, Highlight the text below to view it.
If you dont want the spolier. Do nothing.

Its a transcript from the final episode.. i was so bored i listened to it and typed it out. and to those wondering, a friend in canada sent me a copy.

End major spoiler transcript.
dude, that's the best idea ever!!! from now on, spoilers are to be written like the one in this post!

you know what, i'm gonna read it to reward you for your ingeneous idea!!

read it, i'll comment later because any comment i make will give it away for others

but damn, that was the best idea ever, did you come up with it yourself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)