My Kitchen Rules Season 4 (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
It's becoming more and more obvious the show is at least partly acted and overdramatized.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
yeah, I agree but oh well.. the show is up to that masterchef like stage, which you cant really act anymore

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I would celebrate if the critics score them <5/10 for all their foods.
i wont them to win cos they are freakin rad

Lisa was the real meanie of the competition and angela and melina are more bitchy than team nsw except they hide it under pretending to be nice and cheerful so in a way they are worse.

go ashlee and sofia woot woot

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm telling you with my experience with TV the grand finalists would surely have to be Sophia/Ashley and Ali/Samuel

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
nah mate, the bondi boys with the queenslanders, they are gonna come out of no where lol

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
yeah I would be happy with that grand final, did you watch this show previous years? how do you win or get eliminated from now on?

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
all nsw final would be epic, those bondi boys got 90, crazy

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah I would be happy with that grand final, did you watch this show previous years? how do you win or get eliminated from now on?
they have cooking challenges like who can make the most money by selling food in some city, after the challenge the 2 worst teams do like a cook off and the losers get eliminated

EDIT: nic and rocco from S.A last year got higher than 90 and they ended up coming second

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Does anyone see lots of flaws in the show like I do? Assuming the show is not acted, wouldn't tasting each food sort of 'sway' your tastebuds toward maybe hating the next dish? If you get what I mean.

Bolt

hashtagswag
HSC
Does anyone see lots of flaws in the show like I do? Assuming the show is not acted, wouldn't tasting each food sort of 'sway' your tastebuds toward maybe hating the next dish? If you get what I mean.
Yeah, I thought everything tastes really nice when you're hungry.

Maybe the 2-3 hour waits are strategic... Hmm.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
In what sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)